Balto Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto Mountain

A Site For Balto fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Post Your Temporary/Semi go aways here!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flur
Webmaster
Webmaster
Flur

Post Your Temporary/Semi go aways here! Empty
PostSubject: Post Your Temporary/Semi go aways here!   Post Your Temporary/Semi go aways here! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 3:30 am

As a lot of you guys know, I haven't been online in a while. So, a lot of you have been asking where I have been, no? Well, I opened this topic for other people and me and mods to post Temporary/Semi go aways.

Rules

Like a Star @ heaven)No posting "IM LEAVING FOREVER!" or "I hate you guys, I'm leaving and not coming back!" We don't like to here things about you leaving forever.

Like a Star @ heaven) Don't post like, a year before you leave. I mean, waste of the topic. post it then, not now.

Like a Star @ heaven) Only if your REALLY leaving for a vacation or something where you can't connect to our server. If you can at least do that. Then post, Semi left, then post your reason. If you don't want to tell why your leving, just leave it out.

Semi Left

Reason: I went to L.A, California to visit my grandmother and cousins. It was fun anyways. Sorry I hadn't posted this sooner.
Back to top Go down
https://baltomountain.forumotion.com

Post Your Temporary/Semi go aways here!
Page 1 of 1