Balto Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto Mountain

A Site For Balto fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Originality.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mayahuskee

mayahuskee

Originality. Empty
PostSubject: Originality.   Originality. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:55 am

If you want this forum to be any good, your going to need to be original. And your sort of lacking that here, as far as I can see. You simply copy/pasted a lot of stuff from Balto Source, and even copied things off of my forum !!!

It may seem easier just to copy off of another site, but in reality it is not easier in the long run. Because people don't sign up on forums just to get the same ol' thing at each one. People want to sign up on a forum that is original, and has something different to offer than the other forums they go too.

A good start would be to get an original layout for the forum. Make your own icons, a fancy banner, etc. If you cannot do that, ask someone you KNOW to help you out! It's easy. Lots of people are willing to help if you cannot do it yourself.

As far as I can see, there is nothing more special about this forum than the old Balto Source forums, or my own forum. You have a lot of work ahead of you if you want this forum to be successful. You cannot just make a forum, and it will automatically be very popular and successful. Balto's Treasure is over a year old, and it's still in the works of being something remotely important in the Balto fandom.
Back to top Go down
http://baltostreasure.forumotion.com/index.htm
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

Originality. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Originality.   Originality. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:10 pm

I understand but again this is not my fourm see I have a fourm baltochat that is much different. I am not sure who the admin is anymore. I know she goes by flur here but she has not been on in about 4 months. I appologize and I am sure she did not mean to steal. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://www.Baltochat-fan.fourmakers.com
Shadow

Shadow

Originality. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Originality.   Originality. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:00 am

The admin doesn't really hang around here anymore so sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Originality. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Originality.   Originality. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Originality.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Balto Mountain :: General Section :: Suggestions-
Jump to: