Balto Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto Mountain

A Site For Balto fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kodi

Kodi

.................................. Empty
PostSubject: ..................................   .................................. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 4:47 am

Hey guys I'm feeling a bit upset today you see my cat died today and I really miss him so if i'm not on for a little while that's why.......... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
White Wolfeh

White Wolfeh

PostSubject: Re: ..................................   .................................. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 6:45 am

D: No God....I'm so sorry for you Kodi. I've never owned a cat, but I know they can be really sweet and loving. Crying or Very sad Well.....hope you don't miss you cat too much.
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: ..................................   .................................. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:18 am

Kodi Im so sorry I Do not mind about your absence losing any animal is very hard. If you need anyone to talk to We are here for you Embarassed Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.Baltochat-fan.fourmakers.com
Kodi

Kodi

PostSubject: Re: ..................................   .................................. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 9:55 pm

Thanks guys I really appreciate the understand it helps a little.
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: ..................................   .................................. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:56 pm

Kodi anytime you need us wee are there for you Smile
Back to top Go down
Kodi

Kodi

PostSubject: Re: ..................................   .................................. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 2:50 am

Thanks Fire :3
Back to top Go down
Balto93

Balto93

PostSubject: Re: ..................................   .................................. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:07 am

Poor Kodi.I know what do you feel. No No Sad I've also lost my cat but it happend 1 year ago.
Back to top Go down
Kodi

Kodi

PostSubject: Re: ..................................   .................................. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:38 am

Thanks Balto93 :3 I lost my other cat the mother of my cat last year too and the sad part is, is that I had just gotten over her death and then her son died too
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: ..................................   .................................. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:15 pm

Oh Kodi Im so sorry. On the plus side at least you have a cool dog Blaze Smile
Back to top Go down
Kodi

Kodi

PostSubject: Re: ..................................   .................................. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 1:27 am

Yeah that's true and I still have my kitten to both of which are good company
Back to top Go down
Doggyloverbaltofan

Doggyloverbaltofan

PostSubject: Re: ..................................   .................................. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 8:29 pm

Poor kodi Crying or Very sad

Sorry for your cat that died all of mine died the last one that died was my best cat but we found two kittens in our garden too one dead one alive we adopted the alive one and buried the other one
Back to top Go down
http://www.foxandthehound.forumotion.net
Kodi

Kodi

PostSubject: Re: ..................................   .................................. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:43 am

Oh I am sorry for you too but it is good that you got to adopt one and thanks Doggyloverbaltofan, Cagney was my best friend too but I am slowly getting over it with the help of the other 3 pets I have and you guys have been really helpful too, thank you all so much
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..................................   .................................. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Balto Mountain :: Misc. Boards :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: