Balto Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto Mountain

A Site For Balto fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lion King rp?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kodi

Kodi

Lion King rp? Empty
PostSubject: Lion King rp?   Lion King rp? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:11 am

Hey just curious would anyone be interested in doing a Lion King rp? It would take place while Simba lives with Timon and Pumbaa since much is not known of that with the exception of Lion King 1 1/2 and 2 Timon and Pumbaa series episodes
In case anyone is here is the cast list needed more people can be added in as well
Simba-Kodi
Nala-Balto93
Scar-Firefoxwolffie
Shenzi
Banzi
Ed
Sarabi-Kodi
Sarafina(Nala's mom)-Balto93
Timon-Firefoxwolffie
Pumbaa
I will claim Simba and Sarabi

Last edited by Kodi on Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:04 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

Lion King rp? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lion King rp?   Lion King rp? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:38 pm

Ill play scar and Timon if thats ok? It will be fun to play a evil and nice charrie Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.Baltochat-fan.fourmakers.com
Balto93

Balto93

Lion King rp? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lion King rp?   Lion King rp? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 9:49 pm

Oh, oh can I play Nala and Sarafina???They are my favs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kodi

Kodi

Lion King rp? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lion King rp?   Lion King rp? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:31 am

Sure no problem guys I will add you to the list :3
Back to top Go down
Kodi

Kodi

Lion King rp? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lion King rp?   Lion King rp? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 7:04 am

We can start now and anyone who wants to join in they can. I will start

The sun rose over the Pride Lands it was the second day of Scar's Reign and already the hyenas seemed to being taking over everything as if the balance of life had shifted taking everything down with it slowly.
Sarabi sat on the edge of Pride Rock she had not been able to sleep last night after hearing the terrible news of her beloved mate and son's deaths. She was still miserable and missed them so.
Back to top Go down
Balto93

Balto93

Lion King rp? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lion King rp?   Lion King rp? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 5:20 pm

Nala was laying with her mom Sarafina.She opened her eyes.She stood up and started to walk.She cant belived Simba was dead.
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

Lion King rp? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lion King rp?   Lion King rp? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 7:45 pm

scar chuckled at it all This is my Land And Look at it. its fit for my reign I love it all He walked near Nala and said Ah poor simba being dead hurt you? well tough because I do not give a rat about simba He had what was coming to him
Back to top Go down
Kodi

Kodi

Lion King rp? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lion King rp?   Lion King rp? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 1:19 am

Sarabi turned and glared in Scar's direction. "How dare you say something like that?! Simba was my son and your nephew!" She says
Back to top Go down
Kodi

Kodi

Lion King rp? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lion King rp?   Lion King rp? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 4:13 am

OOC: sorry for the double post but i am going to post where we were last since something went wrong and some of the posts got deleted
BIC: "No I'm afraid he is Nala, just like my beloved Mufasa" Sarabi says sadly when Nala said Simba was not dead.
Meanwhile what Nala had said was true. Simba was not dead he had run away and now living in a jungle far away from the Pride Lands with Timon a meerkat and Pumbaa a warthog. He lay sleeping in a tree dreaming about Pride Rock and his family which soon turned into nightmare he was dreaming about his father's dead and how he had killed him. He let out a loud yell before losing his balance forgetting he was in a tree and fell but luckily he had landed on something soft. "Oh sorry Timon" he says one he realized what he had landed on getting off of him
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

Lion King rp? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lion King rp?   Lion King rp? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 5:37 pm

Timon said Oh simba you have to remember sleeping in tree's is dangerous. Anything wrong? you seelmed flustered

Scar was walking around The Lions were all mad athim but He did not care he was king what did it matter to the rest. He was Hungry and went to his private den to eat
Back to top Go down
Balto93

Balto93

Lion King rp? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lion King rp?   Lion King rp? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 7:05 pm

Nala didnt look at Scar."I dont belive you!"She said."Simba is alive!I know."Than she run off.
Back to top Go down
Kodi

Kodi

Lion King rp? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lion King rp?   Lion King rp? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 11:32 pm

"Uh no nothing's wrong." He lied before adding "I'm starving, can we go find something to eat Timon?"
"Nala, come back!" Sarabi called after her following her worried she might be attacked by one of the local hyenas who now had free access to the Pride Lands thanks to Scar
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

Lion King rp? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lion King rp?   Lion King rp? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:52 am

Timon said sure thing buddy What do you want grubs or anything just name it timon said Happy to help

Scar said ahh this is a nice day for a stroll he walked in to his cave and ate a fea things he had collected earlier but then layed down and fell asleep fast
Back to top Go down
Kodi

Kodi

Lion King rp? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lion King rp?   Lion King rp? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 3:09 am

Sarabi walked over to her friend Sarafina. "Perhaps it's time we started teaching Nala to hunt what do you think?" she says
Simba grinned. "Great. Let's go" he says walking off
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

Lion King rp? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lion King rp?   Lion King rp? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 2:40 am

Timon looked around but was having trouble locating bugs. find any pumba Timon asked?

scar was asleep now and dreaming Hoping that no one would disturb him
Back to top Go down
Kodi

Kodi

Lion King rp? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lion King rp?   Lion King rp? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 3:26 am

Simba was having trouble too but his growling stomach was thing that made him continue searching for some grubs though sometimes he secretly missed some good ol' fashioned meat
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

Lion King rp? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lion King rp?   Lion King rp? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 5:13 am

Timon found some and Grabbed them and handed one to simba Here you go eat up there better fresh He laughed

Scar woke up and was being stared at by sirabi. WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE he growled annoyed that he was still very tired
Back to top Go down
Kodi

Kodi

Lion King rp? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lion King rp?   Lion King rp? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:29 am

Sarabi glared at him "Bringing you your meal" she growled dragging in a huge piece of Zebra carcass.
"Thanks Timon" Simba says eating it up and licking his lips
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

Lion King rp? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lion King rp?   Lion King rp? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:28 am

oh thank you scar said in his kingly voice Im glad to know you care about me then he began to eat his meal.
timon smiled so ready for bed or still can not sleep he asked simba
Back to top Go down
Kodi

Kodi

Lion King rp? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lion King rp?   Lion King rp? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:46 am

"Nope I am wide awake" Simba says
Sarabi said nothing she only walked out to join her fellow lionnesses
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

Lion King rp? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lion King rp?   Lion King rp? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 9:13 am

scar ate his meat then walked out to join his clan. So how is everyone today he asked?

Timon said well im beat its only 3:00 am lets rest. Ofcour he had no idea what the real time was cause he was ameerkat and did not know anything about time
Back to top Go down
Kodi

Kodi

Lion King rp? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lion King rp?   Lion King rp? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 9:41 am

"Not me" Simba said but a yawn escapes his mouth "Well..maybe I am just a little tired." he says
"Fine" Sarabi says
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

Lion King rp? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lion King rp?   Lion King rp? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 6:22 am

scar smiled well Thats good so what should we do today? oh I know ceebrate that I have been king for 5 months he said cheerfully

Timon smiled then lay down in his tree and fell asleep
Back to top Go down
Kodi

Kodi

Lion King rp? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lion King rp?   Lion King rp? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 12:38 pm

'ugh don't remind me' sarabi thought to herself "how shall we celebrate?" she forced herself to ask
Simba yawned again and lied down beside timon wrapping his large paw around the small meerkat
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

Lion King rp? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lion King rp?   Lion King rp? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 2:32 am

scar said hmm surprise me Im open fo anything since Im feeling cheery now

Timon smiled then fell asleep hoping to sleep for ever
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lion King rp? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lion King rp?   Lion King rp? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lion King rp?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Balto Mountain :: Roleplay :: Other Roleplaying-