Balto Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto Mountain

A Site For Balto fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lady and the tramp 3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doggyloverbaltofan

Doggyloverbaltofan

Lady and the tramp 3 Empty
PostSubject: Lady and the tramp 3   Lady and the tramp 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 6:53 pm

Angel and Scamp are grown dogs and Lady and tramp are going on a adventure and they have been gone for weeks and no one knows what happened but Buster knows everyone go to him but he won't tell they beg him he still does not want but after days he told them and he had a family and then you have to play the rest....

Characters(You can be 3 characters)
Lady:Me
Tramp:
Buster:me
Angel:Kodi
Scamp:me
Junior:
Jim Dear:
Darling:
Pup 1:Kodi
Pup 2:Kodi
Pup"3
Trusty:
Dog:1
Dog 2:
And you can put your own character too

Last edited by Doggyloverbaltofan on Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.foxandthehound.forumotion.net
Kodi

Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Lady and the tramp 3   Lady and the tramp 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:40 pm

Can I be Angel and Pup 1 and Pup 2?
I decided to name them if that's okay.
Pup 1 will be referred to as Toby. He takes much after his father with a few of his mothers tricks of trade. But he inherited Lady's fur colors though he inherited his father's looks.
Pup 2 will be referred to as Daisy. Daisy takes much after her mother and grandmother. She inherited her mother's looks but she has the colors yellow and brown hence the name Daisy. I will draw pics of them and put them in my deviantart account and send the links here too so everyone has a reference
Back to top Go down
Kodi

Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Lady and the tramp 3   Lady and the tramp 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 4:11 am

Sorry for the double post but here is Toby and Angel's design picture. Please read the comment under the picture too so it is easier to understand thanks
http://fapingmulan.deviantart.com/art/Daisy-and-Toby-designs-99447763
Back to top Go down
Doggyloverbaltofan

Doggyloverbaltofan

PostSubject: Re: Lady and the tramp 3   Lady and the tramp 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:53 am

Ok you're in
Back to top Go down
http://www.foxandthehound.forumotion.net
Kodi

Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Lady and the tramp 3   Lady and the tramp 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:47 am

awesome thanks Doggyloverbaltofan :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lady and the tramp 3   Lady and the tramp 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lady and the tramp 3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Balto Mountain :: Roleplay :: Other Roleplaying-
Jump to: