Balto Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto Mountain

A Site For Balto fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Beat Of A Heart

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Flur
Webmaster
Webmaster
Flur

The Beat Of A Heart Empty
PostSubject: The Beat Of A Heart   The Beat Of A Heart Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 8:27 am

Plot ~ Flur is a stray dog in Nome. His best friend Fiata is on the sled team. She used to be the wheel dog until the musher moved her up to second in lead. The leader is mean and nasty, just like Steele.Her name is lily. She hates Fleur and plans to take Fiata away from Flur and to get rid of her.. What will happen???

Characters

Flur~Flur
J.C~Flur
Fiata~BellaandEdward
Cooper~BellaandEdward
Lily~BellaandEdward

Character Bios

Name: Fleur
Breed: Siberian Husky/Black Wolf/Fox
Sled/Stray: Stray
History: Told to (Your character) later in the RP
Personality: Nice and caring. Always looking out for others.
Crush: (Your Character)
Mate: Unknown
Pups: Unknown
Appearance: The Beat Of A Heart _MG_9602
Extra: wears a bandanna

Name: J.C
Breed: German Sheperd
Sled/Stray: Sled
History: Untold
Personality: Can be nice and caring like her brother. Also, She can be stubborn
Crush: (Your character)
Mate: unknown
Pups: unknown
Appearance: The Beat Of A Heart Haig111603
Extra: N/A

Name: Fiata
Breed: husky/ wolf (no one know! shhh)
Sled/Stray: sled
History: you'll see ; )
Personality: sweet, flirts, strong minded
Crush: Fleur
Mate: none
Pups: none
Appearance: The Beat Of A Heart Siberian-husky
Extra: always wears a heart-shaped diamond on a thin silver chain around her neck (part of 'History')

Name: Cooper
Breed: wolf dog
Sled/Stray: stray
History: born and raised in the wild, now lives on the streets
Personality: caring, protective of his sister (not really) Fiata, strong, brave
Crush: none
Appearance: The Beat Of A Heart IMGP4239
Extra: wears a green bandanna

Name: Lily
Breed: husky (purebred)
Sled/Stray: sled
History: born and raised on the trail
Personality: flirts, sassy
Crush: J. C.
Appearance: The Beat Of A Heart Siberian_husky_brown
Extra: none
Back to top Go down
https://baltomountain.forumotion.com
BellaandEdward
BellaandEdward

PostSubject: Re: The Beat Of A Heart   The Beat Of A Heart Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 8:34 am

Ooc:// I'll do the starting post.

Bic:// Fiata escaped J.C. after the race. She walked over to her best friends in the world, one maybe more than a friend, Cooper and Fleur. "Hey guys," she greeted them.

"Hey," Cooper greeted the dog that he had grown so close to that she was like his little sister.

"Nice race, huh?" Lily said to J. C. in a flirty way.
Back to top Go down
Flur
Webmaster
Webmaster
Flur

PostSubject: Re: The Beat Of A Heart   The Beat Of A Heart Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 8:37 am

Fleur nuzzled her like a best friend should. He felt really close to Fiata. "Great race! I can't belive your the first team to ever win against Ronno's team! He's the champion!" Fleur jumped up and then back down. He was a stray. So what? He had great friends. Jezz, if I hadnt meet you and Coop, I might have went back South because of this cold."
Back to top Go down
BellaandEdward
BellaandEdward

PostSubject: Re: The Beat Of A Heart   The Beat Of A Heart Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 8:44 am

"Unbelievable, huh?" Fiata laughed at Fleurs excitement.

"Don't ya like the north?" Cooper said. "Personally. I love the snow and the cold."

"Me, too," Fiata asked. "Mostly the snow, though, for sledding."
Back to top Go down
Flur
Webmaster
Webmaster
Flur

PostSubject: Re: The Beat Of A Heart   The Beat Of A Heart Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 8:51 am

"Not really. You guys know I don't have an inch on husky in meh. I came from New Mexico. " Fleur laughed. "Do you guys wanna eat at my place tonight?" Fleur lived in a drk alley way. Though he always got access to Tony's. A Famous restraunt. everytime his two friends came over, thats what they ate. Unless you count the time they had France's (Fran-Cay's) famous chiken.
Back to top Go down
BellaandEdward
BellaandEdward

PostSubject: Re: The Beat Of A Heart   The Beat Of A Heart Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 8:56 am

"Sure," Fiata said.

"Me, too," Coop said. "You guys go ahead. I'll go pry Lily from J. C.'s side and we'll catch up."

"Kay," Fiata said. "Let's go, Fleur."
Back to top Go down
Flur
Webmaster
Webmaster
Flur

PostSubject: Re: The Beat Of A Heart   The Beat Of A Heart Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 9:00 am

Fleur smiled. He begn to go back the way he came. "Tony's ok? Or France's?" His paw fell through the ground. Soon, the rest of his boy. He burst out laughing.

J.C walked down the street. She was sniffing out for Fleur
Back to top Go down
BellaandEdward
BellaandEdward

PostSubject: Re: The Beat Of A Heart   The Beat Of A Heart Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 9:11 am

"Fleur!" Fiata shouted, scared at first. Then she joined him laughing. "Would ya like some help?"

"Hey Lily," Cooper said. "Fleur's takingus out to eat. Coming?"

"Of course!" Lily trotted up to Coop and walk beside him as they made there where through the streets.
Back to top Go down
Flur
Webmaster
Webmaster
Flur

PostSubject: Re: The Beat Of A Heart   The Beat Of A Heart Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 9:15 am

Fleur answered "Nah, I got it" Fining it hard to talk while laughing so hard. He pounced out of the hole and raced ahead of his friend. "Race ya!"

J.C saw Lily and Cooper. She ran up behind them and joined them on the trail to Fleurs.
Back to top Go down
BellaandEdward
BellaandEdward

PostSubject: Re: The Beat Of A Heart   The Beat Of A Heart Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 9:27 am

(sorry about the whole mix up with Lily liking J.C. O thought she was the mean lead dog at first, Sorry!)

"Hey!" Fiata laughed. "She took off after him. She may have been a sled dog, but he was a street dog. SHe caught up to him, but getting ahead of him was a bit more difficult.
Back to top Go down
Flur
Webmaster
Webmaster
Flur

PostSubject: Re: The Beat Of A Heart   The Beat Of A Heart Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 9:31 am

(its ok, how does it feel to be a Moderator??? BTW I'm going to type it Flur from now on. Im getting tired of the e)

Flur gasped and ran faster. he was no match for her. Though he knew a shortcut to his alley. He darted through a fance. making sure Fiata didnt see.

J.C smiled at the two. "Whats for tonight? Tonys, France's, or Chilli's?" She laughed. Flur always went to restraunts for dinner.
Back to top Go down
BellaandEdward
BellaandEdward

PostSubject: Re: The Beat Of A Heart   The Beat Of A Heart Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 9:46 am

(It feels Awesome!)

Fiata looked back, but Flur wasn't there. She stopped for a second before running even faster to France's. She knew he had a shortcur. She was panting heavily when she got there.

"Don't know," Cooper said.

"Probably France's," Lily said. "That's Fiata's favorite."

"And we all know she's got Flur wrapped around her fingure," Coop said chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Flur
Webmaster
Webmaster
Flur

PostSubject: Re: The Beat Of A Heart   The Beat Of A Heart Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 10:01 am

Flur saw her comign and he shouted "IVE BEEN WAITING FOR AN HOUR!"

J.C smiled. "I would have imagined France's. I wonder why they say it werd."
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: The Beat Of A Heart   The Beat Of A Heart Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 11:15 am

is it too late to join (sorry for the delay, i had some mental problems lol)
Name: Nobu
Breed: Arctic wolf
Sled/Stray: Stray
History: He never met his father and he was left alone in the forest by his mother when he was just 8 months old
Personality: Friendly, he likes to be with his friends, but he's looking for a mate.
Crush: None (at least none yet)
The Beat Of A Heart Wolf_pics4scanipe
Back to top Go down
http://howlingbalto.aforumfree.com
Flur
Webmaster
Webmaster
Flur

PostSubject: Re: The Beat Of A Heart   The Beat Of A Heart Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 10:13 pm

I guess you could join Wink Maybe next time you should PM me about joining a Private Roleplay. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: The Beat Of A Heart   The Beat Of A Heart Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 11:50 pm

I will, so sorry Smile
Back to top Go down
Flur
Webmaster
Webmaster
Flur

PostSubject: Re: The Beat Of A Heart   The Beat Of A Heart Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 11:55 pm

Its ok. You can post your first post now Smile
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: The Beat Of A Heart   The Beat Of A Heart Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 12:14 am

Far away from them, on the forest, a young wolf was looking for some food and adventure, and he saw this little town with lots of people and dogs.

"Maybe I can get something to eat there, but I must be careful, i've heard some stories about this humans and their guns." - He ran towards the town and stopped when he saw a bunch of dogs talking outside a restaurant. - "Maybe they can help."

Nobu walked slowly, trying not to be seen by any human, he stopped beside the restaurant and tried to get the dogs atention. -"hey...over here, i need some help."
Back to top Go down
BellaandEdward
BellaandEdward

PostSubject: Re: The Beat Of A Heart   The Beat Of A Heart Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 8:01 am

"Just shut up," Fiata said. "At least I didn't cheat by taking a short cut."

Cooper turned toward the voice. "How can we help you?" he asked the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: The Beat Of A Heart   The Beat Of A Heart Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 10:05 am

"Hey there." - Said Nobu trying to keep his voice as low as possible. - "My name's Nobu, I'm new here and I need to know where can i get some food without...human interruptions...if you know what I mean." -Nobu was no thief but he knew he was too tired to hunt by himself so he decided to try his luck with humans.
Back to top Go down
BellaandEdward
BellaandEdward

PostSubject: Re: The Beat Of A Heart   The Beat Of A Heart Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 4:09 am

"I don't see why you can't come with us," Lily suggested. "Would that be alright with Flur and Fiata?"

"Yeah," Cooper said. "They'd be fine with it." But Coop wasn't so fine with it. He wanted to know who this guy thought he was, strutting into town and asking for their food. But he kept his mouth shut on the subject.
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: The Beat Of A Heart   The Beat Of A Heart Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 6:13 am

"uhmm...well...if everybody agrees...i won't cause any problem...give me food and i'll help anytime you call me...think about it...it is always helpful to have a wolf on your side." - Nobu smiled, but his smile faded. - "I...I don't have a pack, family, or a place to live...i'll be staying hidden in town for a while so i'll be able to help you anytime..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beat Of A Heart   The Beat Of A Heart Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beat Of A Heart
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Balto Mountain :: Roleplay :: Balto Private Roleplaying-
Jump to: