Balto Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto Mountain

A Site For Balto fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If only dingo could be with who he loved

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

If only dingo could be with who he loved Empty
PostSubject: If only dingo could be with who he loved   If only dingo could be with who he loved Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 1:59 am

one day in nome kodi and dingo were playing and they were having fun but dingo's owner Jack Newman who was 15 called him over to come home to eat and that was it. When dingo was adopted jack was only ten and he had much more time to play with him and they would spend hours together. Now they rarely played or did anything except jack would feed him and that was it. one day he was lonely and very hungry so he tore the trash open and ate it. jacks mom came home and said DID YOU DO THIS? Bad dog get outside and think about what you did. Well he was sad so he wondered around and then he saw her his favorite person Marylyn Jones she was always nice to him and they would sit together while she painted. Well he had always liked her but then one day he found himself in love and he wished he could tell her. But she was human and he was a husky. but he longed to spend every day with her. When he had to leavehe was sad becaus when he went home he would be ignored so he took his time doing so. One dayhe was playing with odi and he had to tell someone how he felt. kodi have you ever wanted to be I don't know Human? Kodi laughed and said no way being a dog on a mail team is to much fun. Oh i know replied dingo but havent you ever wounderd what it would be like? Not really have you replied kodi dingo sighed and said Naww just wondering. But he Did want to be human. That night he had a dream that he turned into a man and he walked up to Marylyn's house and asked if they could be together nd hey did and they got married and had a great life when dingo woke up he was upset that it ended to soon and that he could not tell her. He found her that day and she ofcourse pet him ans he would lay there for the whole day untill she left. That night he sia aloud I wish i could be human and tell her how i really feel. Just then Anui the whit wolf appeaerd. Grandson she replied is that really what you want? He said your my grandma And she said yes. WOW could you make that happen she said yes but only untill midnight so you could tell her then you will be tranformed back into a dog. Then dingo felt wierd and then a flash of light and when he woke up he look down and saw a hand he ran to the water and saw he was human WOW he siad theis is great. he ran to town to find marylyn and it was 11:00 Pm He had One hour. He found her at her house and he said marylyn I like you and wanted to tell you She sid who are you and dingo said Sigh Im the dog that sits with you while you paint pictures she thoght he was jokeing but then she saw it was true and she said this is wierd and slammed the door. Dingo was sad but happy that he finnaly got his true feelings out. The next dday he woke up back to normal and he was a happier dog But still longed to be with her so he sat wither while she paited daily THE END Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.Baltochat-fan.fourmakers.com

If only dingo could be with who he loved
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Balto Mountain :: Balto Forums :: Fan-
Jump to: