Balto Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto Mountain

A Site For Balto fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How Muk and Luk met boris and balto

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

How Muk and Luk met boris and balto Empty
PostSubject: How Muk and Luk met boris and balto   How Muk and Luk met boris and balto Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 7:05 am

One day not far from nome there was a family of polar bears and there names were Muk,Luk and Patricia. They had a father but he left and was not seen for a long time. the two polar bears were brothers but they did not look much alike besides the fact they were white. Muk could speak very well and his mother was proud luk on the other hand had once heard a noise and did not stop making the noise since. Luk was small and older then Muk who was larger then luk. There mother was hungry and the cubs were to so they began to walk and look for a place to find fish. While they were looking luk mad a snowball and said Mum look i made a snowbal- he was about to finish when muk popped it in to his mouth and luk said Mum muk ate my snowball and there mother said now muk it is not nice to eat things that do not belong to you. finnaly they found a place to find fish and there mom was digging through the ice and was about to grab a fish when the ice craked and they were on a ledege so it fell a long way down until splash it hit the water. Unfortunately there mom was knocked unconcious and floated out to sea and did not come back. they waited for two days maybe longer and they were starving so they went to search for food and were upset that they had lost their mom. they ran into an older polar bear who was eating fish. Might we join you for a bite Luk asked? GO AWAY! shouted the bear you will scare the fish. We need food though, go find your mom leave me alone. We ah have no mum Balled Luk she floated away and we do not know were she is. Fine ill give you this fish now please go away and leave me alone But they ran away before he gave it to them. They wounderd half the day and they came across an old fishing boat that had washed a shore and there was a young wolf and goose on board talking. Balto stay still you never stay put for long. Ah come on boris balto said i want to explore. The cubs wondered up and muk walked all the way on top and he sat down a small distance away. Then Luk walked up and said Hello we are lost and hungry. Your names are lost and hungry? Replied balto No we are lost are name s are muk and luk and we have not eaten for some time and luk began crying again Hey boycheg its ok and boris gave them food. he was the same color of there mom and he said are you are dad boris said no im a goose and you are bears then you must be our uncle no but luk said you have to be you gave us food and only relatives do that for us so boris became uncle boris. Balto rand to nome to get jenna and introduce her to their new friends and once everyone had met evryone was happy and thats how muk and luk met Boris and balto THE END Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.Baltochat-fan.fourmakers.com

How Muk and Luk met boris and balto
Page 1 of 1