Balto Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto Mountain

A Site For Balto fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Balto the show dog

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

Balto the show dog Empty
PostSubject: Balto the show dog   Balto the show dog Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 8:30 am

One day jenna and balto were walking and all of a sudden they saw a flyer the famous Vincent and his show wolves, Balto wanted to see the show and it was that night.(later that day) Balto met jenna and they walked to the show together when they got there people were crowding around the ring and there were to wolves doing acrobatics and they watched the other acts and then the grand finally came and then balto had a flash back of a friend of his Dave a brown wolf who always wanted to be a show dog maybe he made it then the ring master called and now the most daring wolf Dave and there he was he was supposed to walk across the tight rope and go to the other side he started out great but half way through he slipped and fell to the net but he was ok. balto went to congratulate him and when he got there vincent was scolding him if you do that again im going to send you on a boat packing dave slinked into his cage balto said hey and dave said Balto it has been forever how are you they talked and then balto left. Vincent was reading the paper and he read about how balto saved nome and he was an awe If only he could get him in his show. balto and jenna were walking around nome and balto said well there was one more night of the show and asked if she wanted to go and she said Why not.(Later that day) THey met up with nikki kaltag and star who also wanted to see the show they watched all they way to the finally And agian dave started out he was ok but he began to slip and the crowd gasped then he was able to save himself and make it across. After that nikki and star left Along with jenna but kaltag wanted to meet dave while balto as back there He was talking to dave and he met the other wolves and they were nie there was a cage open and it had a special treat balto loved those he went to get it then all of a sudden Slam! the cage shut and he was trapped HAHAHAH laughed the ring master I finnaly have nomes town hero maybe he will be able to do something right unlike you dave I told you one more time and i would send you packing but i let you slide today because i have balto. kaltag saw the whole thing and he ran to tell the others But he was tired and decided to sleep till morning and then find the others. then he told jenna and the others what he saw and they raced back to find balto. the problem was is that the show left and there was nothing there except foot prints and snow. They then found another flyer that said they were doing a show in Kodiak island a 3 day boat ride and a Long two day walk. They decided to get muk luk and boris and then they set off but they bearly left nome when a myterious dog walked up. Hello My name is chris Im new here and i heard you are looking for balto Yes but how did you know? asked jenna oh i saw the people getting on to a boat and he said you go to nome and get help. Oh well ok can you help us? Yes Because I lived in kodiak island my whole life. so they followed chris to Balto but the gang did not trust him. they were half way out of town when they came to a clearing were there was food in side cages but it was food and chris said that he got some here yesterday so they walked in and SLAM! the cages shut and his owner said good dog chris. AHAHAHAHA Laughed chris I was hired to keep you from getting to balto and it workrd boy you nome dogs sure are morons and with that they drove away. Muk luk and boris were the closest to the Key sitting on a table He bears said oris can you reach the Key? Um not sure First one to get the key is my favorite muk and luk both got the key and boris said you both win your both my favorite and then they unlocked the cages. Meanwhile Balto was on a ship and he was ramming the doors to try to escape. But he did not prevail and finnaly had to lay down and face facts he was trapped. Dave said Well atleast we have our friendship to hold onto but balto was fast asleep. Meanwhile the others were fighting there way through the mountains to beat the boat that held balto And They were very close. They ran all day and all night and rested only for an hour or so. then they finnaly got there and they beat the boat. Now they had to wait to Get balto back. Meanwhile the boat arrived and they were setting up for the Show and the wolves and balto slept for they were tired and hungry. finally they finished setting up the tent and they were about to gon but then boris muk luk jenna and the others ran in and boris asked who has the key and muk had and he walked up to the cages and put it in the Lock and it worked once evryone was out the ring master came in and said WHAT IS THIS? te wolves and balto and evryone was growling and they jumped on him and the police man came in and saw the commotion and then saw balto and said where did you get this dog? Vincent replied nome and said he took him he was arrested and the wolves were taken to a place where they could be free. Balto and the gang rode back over on the ship and Were treated like royalty. when they got back to nome Balto said Ok no more shows for me for awhile and evryone Laughed. THE END:D

Last edited by Firefoxwolf5 on Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.Baltochat-fan.fourmakers.com
Nobu-Balto
Nobu-Balto

Balto the show dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balto the show dog   Balto the show dog Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 8:41 am

excellent...Balto's in big troubles now Wink
Back to top Go down
http://howlingbalto.aforumfree.com

Balto the show dog
Page 1 of 1