Balto Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto Mountain

A Site For Balto fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A bad choice

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

A bad choice Empty
PostSubject: A bad choice   A bad choice Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 9:21 am

It was a sunny day, so Balto and Kodi deciced to go for a walk in the woods. Jenna wasn't so sure about the walk because of what she had seen earlier. She had seen Steele and his gang of dogs run through there, biting and scaring eachother. She didn't want that to happen to Balto, and especially not Kodi! She warned them. "Balto," She said. "Make sure that you don't run into-" She was interupted by Balto. "I know what you are going to say." Balto remarked. "Don't run into any trouble, right?" Jenna didn't get enough time to say anything. "OK, see you later!" Balto shouted from a couple of meters away. Sometimes, Balto can be so stubbern! Jenna thought to herself. "I WAS GOING TO SAY STEELE!" She barked as loud as she could but not loud enough. Balto and Kodi were already dissapearing into the darkness of the woods. Then she seen something chase after them. She couldn't tell what the dark sillouett was, but she knew it wasn't safe. "Please be alright..." She whispered to herself. Kodi and Balto then ran so far they looked like dots, then they dissapeared totally. They were gone till dark. Or atleast that creature wished they would..."OK, son. Lets see you do this, then!" Balto shouted as he made a big splash into the lake. He rose to the surface and took a deep breath. Kodi smiled. He had been proud of his father, but still wondered where his sister had gone. Alue, I promise I will see you again. He thought. He pictured her being a copperish colour like he was, but Balto knew she was much more like he was. Like a true wolf. After all, she was the one out of all the pups that howeld a lot! Kodi then did the trick his father did and made another big splash. Balto's face got soaked with water. He spread a grin across his face then started splashing Kodi as well as dunking him under. They laughed and splashed as long as they could but then Steele appeared and came closer, snickering. Balto was the first to notice Steele. "Kodi, stay in the water or swim to the other side where you'll be safe, so I can deal with these guys." Kodi nodded, and started to paddle towards the other side of the pond. Unfourtunatly, Steele had heard Balto, and knew a shortcut to the other side. So he told the others to go to the other side, and wait for Kodi. Balto groweld. He didn't hear Steele, and he went to attack. Steele dodged Balto, and bit Balto's arm. A huge gash ran down Balto's leg. He yelped in pain. Then Balto heard Kodi yelp in pain as well. He turned around to see that Steele's recruits had begun to attack Kodi on the other side of the lake! Balto and Steele walked in a circle, growling at eachother. Then Balto took a daring leap over Steele, and barly made a scratch on him. "Is that all you've got? But don't forget-I have back-up!" Balto jumped at the sight of Niju and his gang behind Steel. Balto started to get more and more worried about Kodi. Please don't blame me for this Kodi, but I can't help you. Then the real battle took placeBack at home, Jenna waited eagerly for Balto and Kodi to come back home. It had been quite a while, so she went to get something to eat. As Jenna walked through the town, she heard people shouting- "Oh no, not another wolf!" WOLF? Jenna barked, and started to run down the streets even faster. It couldn't be Balto. She thought. Everyone knows Balto, but what about...Jenna stopped in her tracks. Could it be..Alue?...She looked over, where everyone was gathered. She could barly see through the croud of humans. Then she seen a pack of wolfs. "It can't be Steele, either-he didn't come out of the woods..." Then she could see it. At first she wasn't sure but...The crowd started to scream and move away from the pack. They came running straight for Jenna, howling. Were they going to attack? No. It was Alue. Jenna couldn't believe her eyes, but she knew it was true. And she was coming to see her! Jenna was rejoicing. Barking and leaping in the air-with a crowd of humans watching-Jenna licked Alue and rubbed her. She had never been so happy to see one of her daughters. "Oh, Alue! I never thought you'd come back to us!" The humans didn't understand-they only heard barks. "I know, Mom. So did I." She told Jenna what happened...AAAARRRRROOOOOOO......A deep howl pirced the sky. Alue's wolf pack leaped of the icebergs. Finally, they had reached the place where all of the caribue was! They'd never go hungry again! I miss Mom and Dad...Alue thought to herself. She wondered about what all of her brothers and sisters were doing back at Nome. I was the only one that had a wolf sense...I knew this was my destiny. But now I feel so lonly, even with all of my friends here. Sometimes I wonder if I should go back..maybe to visit. But she knew that one day she would visit. "Hey, Alue!" Barked Alue's friend, Ashton. "Look at all of the caribue! Were saved!" Barked Midnight. The wolf pack howled, in celebration of their new home. Alue smiled, and joined in, and returned the howl. Ashton rushed over. "Alue, hi!" He said. Alue lowered her head. He seemed emmbarrassed for some reason. Alue knew it. He continued. "I found this great secret spot, that I can only show to you." She grinned. "Why only me?" Alue asked. "Because your the leader of the pack, of course!" He signaled her with his head to follow. They both started to run, their toungs hanging out of thier mouths as they ran. Then he started to slow down, and they took a sharp turn. Then they stopped. Panting, Alue finnaly caught up with Ashton. She never realized what a beautiful colour brown his fur was! The moon was full, but covered up by the musty clouds. I wonder what Dad would be doing on a night like this with Kodi and me...if I were still there...Alue and Ashton didn't know it, but they were being followed. By Niju. Ashton's father...Niju was planning something. If I asked one of my old allies to gang up on him....yes, finnaly! REVENGE! Then he ran off, across the icebergs and towards Nome. But as he was making his getaway, one of the wolfs-Misty-spoted him. "SOUND THE ALARM!!! NIJU IS HERE!!!" Another wolf named Stone started to howl,as loud as he could. A while away, Ashton and Alue heard the alarm and started to run back to the rest of the pack. When they got back, they knew it was to late to catch him. Then Alue knew something, that Niju was planning something. And she had to follow him back-to NomeJenna was startled by the story. She looked terified. "Whats wrong, Mom?" Alue asked, Stone and Ashton standing beside her. Jenna replied. "Balto.." She said. "What about Dad?" Alue asked, starting to worry. "He and Kodi...ran into the woods today...and..." She hesitated. "And what?" Alue barked loudly. "I think.." Jenna continued. "He's in big trouble! I think Niju and Steele are after him!" She barked. Alue's friends looked at her. She nodded. "Mama," She started, looking proud and angry. "I'm going after Papa and Kodi!" She ran off, her wolf pack following behind her. "NO!" Jenna yelled after her. "THERE MIGHT BE HUNTERS AND..." She couldn't continue. Alue and her pack dissapeared into the woods. Stubbern like her father! She doesn't listen..nobody listens! Jenna's anger fueled up inside of her. She wouldn't take it any more! "NOONE LISTENS ANYMORE!" She screamed, and ran off into the woods, after her daughter, son and husband. The humans looked at eachother, shruggingBalto tried, but he failed. Niju and Steele had won. Balto was laying down on the ground, bleeding and growling from battle-a battle he had lost. He turned his head slightly, to the other side of the lake so he could see Kodi. I'm sorry I couldn't protect you, Kodi. Please don't blame me for this. Then, he seen a sillouett that looked like him, but smaller. " A....wolf?" He managed to get out of his mouth. "Shut-Up!" Shouted Niju, kicking Balto. He growled and rolled onto his side. I think...it is a wolf...but who? He pondered"OK, this is the place. Half of you go on the other side of the lake, and half of you follow me. Got it?" Alue whispered. The pack nodded, but then Alue had more to say. "WAIT!" She whispered loudly. They looked back at her. " Three of you go back to town and get help!" Misty, Stone, and Ashton vollenteered to go. The pack split up. Misty ran towards Nome, but Stone hid and watched Ashton and Alue. "Ashton, wait!" alue whispered before Ashton left. "Good luck." Alue licked him. He smiled. "I'll do my best!" He whispered back to her. Then he ran. Stone followed behind him. Ashton thinks he can take Alue away from me! But he will rethink that! I know he will! Stone smiled an evil smile, and ran on. Oh, Dad..Kodi..hang in there! Alue worried. Then, before she was ready, the pack attacked. She could hear growling and whimpering from on the other side of the lake. Then before she could attack, someone leaped on top of her. Alue whimpered, and realized who was on her. Niju. She jumped up, sending Niju sprawling to the ground. They circled eachother. "Niju, long time no see. I hope your not as weak as you were last time." Niju frowned. "Yes, well, I'll let you know as a warning-do not call me weak and do NOT insult me! NEVER! I'LL NEVER LET YOU WIN!" Niju leaped at her again. She dodged that one, but not the next. Niju leaped on her once more, biting eachothe and clawing at eachother. Balto looked over at his daughter. ".....Alue?" He whimpered. "Papa!" She barked. "Your OK!...aaaaaarrggggg!" She growled in pain. But then the battle stopped. There was a howl in the sky. Then there was figures running towards them. Then Alue realized what it was. "Back-up!" She barked, smiling. "WHAT?" Niju yelled. Balto slowly rised up from the ground. "I will not allow this to go on any furthur, Niju and Steele!" His voice sounded gruff and scratchy from battle. "I've delt with him before-I'm not going through it again!" Steele and his gang began to run off-but was stopped by Alue's back-up team. The road was filled with hunters. And even Kirby, Dusty and Ralph showed up! "Hey! Help! Over here!" Shouted Kodi. Then, as the hunters approached, Steele had a bad feeling in the pit of his stomach that he was in big trouble. "Steele! What are you doing out here!?" Steele looked up, with big puppy-dog eyes, trying to act innocent. His owner wasn't happy. He knew what Steele was up to. " That won't work." He sounded stern and angry. "Now get home! Come-on." He pulled at Steele's Coller. Steele whimpered, and then dissapeared. Alue's pack ran behind her, scared the hunters would shoot them. Then Kodi came running over.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Baltochat-fan.fourmakers.com

A bad choice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Balto Mountain :: Balto Forums :: Fan-
Jump to: