Balto Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto Mountain

A Site For Balto fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rox the Fox

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

Rox the Fox Empty
PostSubject: Rox the Fox   Rox the Fox Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 7:09 am

Krak, a red coated husky, went in the den to see his mate, Raxen. Raxen, a gray coated husky, lay in a basket panting hard. "How are you doing, honey?" Krak asked Raxen. Raxen panted a little more then smiled. "Dear,.....(pant).......I think...(pant)....I think it's time!" Krak's ears popped up. "I-I-I'll b-b-e right b-b-b-back! Hang on!" Krak ran off and barked hysterically to the owners. The owners and dogs all came running in the den. When they arrived, Raxen already had three. Two were gray and one was red. Krak smiled and licked his mate. "They look just like us, honey." Raxen had a weird expression on her face, then said, "Krak......honey, I think I'm having one more!" Krak sat back eager with his tail wagging. Then, the puppy was born. Everyone was quiet when he came out. A human bent over close to get a good look at the pup. "It's an ugly runt..........It looks like a fox!" Everyone also bent closer to see. Krak looked disapointed for some reason. Raxen looked at the puppy with her head cocked to one side. She smiled though. "Honey, he's not that-" When Raxen looked up, Krak was gone.

As the years went by, Raxen's puppies grew older. They were still puppies, but they were old enough to play and run with the other dogs. Raxen named each one. The two gray ones were Molly and Kuria, the red coated one was named Krak Jr. and the fox-colored one was named Rox. One day, Rox ran to meet the other red coated huskies. "Hi!" Rox exclaimed, "I'm Rox." "Get out of here dope!" A girl pup hollered. "Yeah, I'm in charge, and only puppies can hang out with us! Not foxies! Y-y-your Rox the Fox!" a gray puppy shouted. Rox put his head down. The other puppies ran off, shouting "Rox the Fox!". A tear fell down Rox's eye. He knew he was different in looks, but he didn't think dogs would think of him different. Rox slowly walked to the beach to play with his brother and sisters.

Rox's brother and sisters were playing with Tokak's puppies. Tokak was Raxen's closest friend. As Rox went to his siblings, all the puppies stopped to meet him. The red coat brother named Krak Jr. sighed and rolled his eyes. "Oh great! Here comes my annoying brother with the weird fur." Molly, Rox's gray sister, slapped Krak Jr. on the shoulder. "Ah, leave him alone. It's not his fault he's got a looney coat!" Kuria, Rox's other gray sister, laughed and called her friend, Suz. Suz was also a gray puppy with beautiful blue eyes. Rox trotted up to the puppies and wagged his tail. "Can I play, guys?" Rox asked hopeful. Krak Jr. cleared his throat. "Well, I don't know Rox. We're doing something pretty grown-up and hard. You sure you can handle it?" Krak Jr. smiled, knowing Rox couldn't do what he was going to show him. Rox smiled, still hopeful. "Sure, what is it?" Krak Jr. sygnaled Rox to follow him. Rox wagged his tail, but then stopped when he saw what Krak Jr. was doing. Krak Jr. was standing on a tall boulder, above a rushing river.

Kuria gasped. "Krak Jr, you get down from there!" Krak puffed. "What? It's what we're going to play. Now, Rox, I told you it's grown-up and hard. You still want to hang out with us?" Rox gulped but nodded his head. Molly started climbing the rock. "Krak, get down!" Krak Jr. ignored everyone and pointed across from him. "Rox, you see that other boulder across from me? I'm gonna jump from here to there over the river." Rox looked at the boulder across from his brother. It was too far for a puppy to jump. "No Krak! Don't do it!" Rox cried. Krak Jr. saw Suz looking in awe at him. Krak Jr. held his head up high. "This is also for you Suz!" Suz looked down and blushed. Krak Jr. crouched down to pounce. Rox disappeared, and in a blast came back with Raxen. Raxen leaped on the boulder and grabbed Krak Jr. just as he leaped in the air. Raxen carried Krak Jr. home, without stopping. Rox and his sisters just watched Raxen leave. Rox looked at sisters. They were running away with their other friends. Suz was still there. She walked up to Rox and smiled. "Rox, You did the right thing. He could have been killed! You saved him." Rox's ears perked up and he looked in Suz's eyes. He never realized how pretty her blue eyes were. Rox's heart started pounding and his tail started wagging. "Uh......thanks Suz." Suz laughed a laugh that sent Rox's head spinning. "Well, bye Rox." Suz trotted away with her fluffy tail waving behind.

As Rox got older, his coat never changed color. He was still that fox colored puppy. Also as he grew older, Krak and Krak Jr. began hating him even more. Rox's father, Krak, wanted nothing to do with him. He wanted two sons to be just like him, but Rox ruined it. Krak Jr. hated him because he realized Rox liked his girlfriend, Suz. Soon, all the puppies were teenagers. Rox and Krak Jr. practically had to fight over Suz now. Everyday the two brothers would give each other mean looks when Suz favored one. Suz liked Rox's personality, but loved Krak's looks. Rox walked Suz over to where his brother and sisters were. "Thanks Rox. That was a nice walk." Rox smiled and shot a glance at his brother. Krak Jr. was growling with hairs standing on his back. Krak leaped in the middle of Rox and Suz. "Come on Suz, I want to show you something." Krak Jr. walked off with Suz, but Rox called Suz, "Wait! Suz, I have something really important to show you!" Suz froze, but Krak Jr. urged her to go with him. Rox & Krak Jr. stood, waiting for Suz to make her decision. Suz finally walked away.....with Krak Jr. Rox put his head down. His brother won right now, but Rox would not give up. He also wanted to try to make his father proud of him, for he was a low pup.

~To Be Continued~
Back to top Go down
http://www.Baltochat-fan.fourmakers.com

Rox the Fox
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Balto Mountain :: Balto Forums :: Fan-
Jump to: