Balto Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto Mountain

A Site For Balto fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Wolf" the film!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow

Shadow

"Wolf" the film! Empty
PostSubject: "Wolf" the film!   "Wolf" the film! Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 8:14 am

Thought I'd tell you guys about this animated film project that's going on!
[ www.wolfmovie.com ]

"Wolf" is a completly volenteer, independant animated fil project. If you Have an arty talent such as animating, ink/coloring, or another postiion for a movie, then send an email to wolfmovieapps@gmail.com and tell them what you want to apply for*

I'm in it and I'm 12!! You could be 5 and still apply as long as you legally sign thier contract. Join the production team!! cheers

* to see avalible positions, visit the site, then click the "Contribute" link on the navigation on the left, then click the link that says avalible positions. If you think you can do one of those, then send and email to the given address.

If you have AOL or something else that doesn't do outlook 6, then copy and paste the address to your regular email.

Thank sincerily,
~Silver

NOTE: Brouze the site! Get to know it and it's approach! Also check out the characters on the "Story" section!

Last edited by SilverLuna on Wed May 07, 2008 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Nobu-Balto

"Wolf" the film! Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Wolf" the film!   "Wolf" the film! Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 7:13 pm

Sounds very cool!! I'll definitively check the available positions Smile
Back to top Go down
http://howlingbalto.aforumfree.com
Shadow

Shadow

"Wolf" the film! Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Wolf" the film!   "Wolf" the film! Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 11:59 pm

Yes go ahead! the more the better! cheers You can also join the Messege Board too. Smile
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

"Wolf" the film! Empty
PostSubject: Wolf the film   "Wolf" the film! Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 1:58 am

wow Looks very cool i Will look into it. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.Baltochat-fan.fourmakers.com
Shadow

Shadow

"Wolf" the film! Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Wolf" the film!   "Wolf" the film! Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 4:01 am

Yes!! cheers Go ahead! Smile
Back to top Go down
Native Dreams

Native Dreams

"Wolf" the film! Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Wolf" the film!   "Wolf" the film! Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 4:59 am

I joined that site last year.. Laughing . I help out with it too. I tried helping out with the animations; but that turned out not to happen. It wouldn't help me E-mail the owner my examples to help out.. but oh well, back then I sucked at drawing. I'll try again some other time when my art gets a bit better.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

"Wolf" the film! Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Wolf" the film!   "Wolf" the film! Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 5:27 am

Yes, that would be awesome!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

"Wolf" the film! Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Wolf" the film!   "Wolf" the film! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Wolf" the film!
Page 1 of 1