Balto Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto Mountain

A Site For Balto fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not Accepted 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lily_12

Not Accepted 2 Empty
PostSubject: Not Accepted 2   Not Accepted 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 8:07 am

Zack & Tersa were reunited again when a bullet struck the evil Trak. Thinking they would be happy, humans came and captured both, seperating them to their new journey.

Tersa howled and cried in her cage, crashing into it, hoping to break it. "Zack!" she called for a third time, with the same response: nothing. The human rolling the cage on a dollie stopped and put his face in front of the cage. "HUSH UP, YOU MUTT!" The man then slapped the cage hard, hoping to cause fear in Tersa. Tersa crouched down, wanted to tear his arm off, but knowing she couldn't. Tersa turned the other way, her tail facing the cage door. "Where are you, Zack?" she whispered with tears rolling down her cheek.

Zack struggled with all his might to get loose of the muzzle and rope. He lashed out all his claws and teeth with no success. As he kept attacking the rope, three men whispered behind him. "There's no way we'll get him in the cage, or in the back of the truck." "Then we'll use this!" All Zack heard was "tranquilizer", then everything went black. When he recovered from the shot, Zack found himself in a large cage with metal bars all around. Zack also threw himself around the cage like Tersa did, with no avail. With a small growl in his throat, he laid down.

The humans all met each other at a large, mean-looking shelter. When the humans opened the cage, Zack and Tersa leaped out. "Zack!" Tersa shouted when she saw him. THe humans were experienced and fast, though. They pulled out a wire leash that wrapped around Tersa neck. When she leaped, it jerked her back on the ground; Tersa yelped in surprise. The men roared with laughter, making Zack burn wiht fury. Zack snarled, and turned around just in time to see a human with a chain. Zack sprang on the human and sunk his teeth in the man's shoulder. The man shouted and pulled on the wolf's neck. Two more humans ran with a club. "No Zack! Let go!" Tersa shouted, pulling on the wire. Zack obeyed, but that didn't stop the men from beating him. THey hit him lightly, though, leaving minor bruises. The humans put a muzzle on Zack and led him to a truck; they literally threw him in the back and locked the door.

The humans also led Tersa to a truck. It was a long ride, and when they stopped, Tersa found herself in another world. It was very snowy, and there were many other huskies. The humans led Tersa on a leash to another human in a parka jacket. Tersa was tied up near the other dogs, and the humans talked about money. Tersa looked at the husky next to her. The dog was a female Red Husky. She had a redish coat with white markings. "Hello, I'm Krakuia. Are you going to live here with us?" the husky asked. Tersa ears perked up. "No......no.........NO! I'm not staying! I need to get Zack and go home!" Tersa cried pulling on the leash. Krakuia leaped to her feet. "Whoa! Okay! Calm down!" Tersa sat, panting, tears falling again. "What's your name?" Krakuia asked. "Tersa." Krakuia smiled. "That was my mother's name. Tersa, don't worry. Now tell me how did you get here? And..........who's Zack?" Tersa sighed, but was glad to tell someone. Before she began, a black and white husky trotted up to her. "Yo dog! Look's like we got a new member! She a pretty one too!" Two more black and white huskies came. Krakuia rolled her eyes. "Tersa, meet Jack, Hakaro and Giijo. Pay no attention to them. They're all flirts." Giijo spoke up. "I ain't no flirt. Only Jack and Hakaro here is. I'm jus a cool mexicano!" Tersa smiled slightly, amused by these animals. "So what were you about to tell Krakuia?" Tersa smiled again and told her story about how she got there.

Zack wasn't having that much luck. He also was sent to a snowy place where huskies were. There was also another man in a parka jacket. "What's this?! He's not a dog! That is a wolf!" the Parka jacket amn said. "Yes, but with training, he can be the greatest lead dog!" the human holding the cage said. Zack was let out, but ties to a stake. Zack snarled at the other dogs, and they snarled at him. The Parka man laughed roughly. "How about letting me see how tough he is. Here is my lead dog. He doesn't like to be taken out of his place. If your wolf kills him, then I'll buy him. If my dog kills him, then get out of here." The men nodded and let out his lead dog. The lead dog was a huge husky with muscular arms and legs. The men let Zack off the stake, and the lead dog came running at Zack. Zack laid his ears back and leaped at the dog. His teeth sunk in the dog's neck. The lead dog easily shook him off and pinned him to the ground. Zack didn't move a muscle, but right when the lead dog thought he was dead, Zack jumped and pinned the lead dog to the ground, tearing at his throat. Finally, the lead dog was dead. The Parka man paid and dragged Zack by the chain to his shelter.

Tersa's new owner began training her to pull a sled. The other huskies also encouraged her by showing her what to do. Soon, Tersa could pull anything given to her. Tersa loved sledding and hanging out with the other huskies, but she missed Zack so much still. The dogs could see it, and they planned to help Tersa & Zack escape. The huskies gathered in their shelter and told Tersa about it. "Tersa, there's a dog sled race coming up. Not the Iditarod, but still an important one. All mushers are going to be there, including the one with Zack. Now when our musher puts the harness on you and Zack, it will be chewed up." Jack straightened his back. "Done by yours truly." Krakuia continued. "Now Zack and you don't run yet. The gun shoots and we start running. When we get to an isolated place where there are no men around but the mushers, you take off with ZAck." Tersa wagged her tail. She was finally going home.

The Parka man tied a sled to Zack and had a whip next to him. Whenever Zack would try to tear it off, he would whip him. Zack finally stopped, not wanting to feel pain anymore. Soon, like Tersa, Zack was pulling like a pro. A few weeks past, and the race was the next day. Jack snuck out of the shelter, and tore up Tersa's harness in a way where the owner couldn't see how bad it was. Then he traveled by scent to Zack's place. WHen he saw Zack, he explained the plan. Zack asked Jack many questions about Tersa as he chewed the harness. Finally Zack stopped asking and let Jack go. Zack wagged his tail in his sleep, hoping nothing would stop them.

All huskies and mushers gathered on the starting line to begin the race. Tersa saw Zack right next to her. Although she felt like leaping out of position and kissing Zack with licks, she stayed to fullfill their plan. Zack winked at Tersa and the others as the gun was raised. All was silent until the final shot. BAM! The dogs took off. Zack stayed right by Tersa's side though. If his owner whipped him to go faster, Tersa would speed up with Zack. Soon came the place where they were all alone. "Tersa, Zack!" Krakuia called through their running. "It's time!" Giijo cleared his throat and yelled, "On my count of three!" All the dogs shouted together. "One, two three!" Tersa and Zack shot off with one wave of the tail. Even though the men shouted and waved their fists, Tersa and Zack did not look back. "I hope you find what you're looking for, Amigos!" Giijo shouted. Tersa and Zack ran until all humans and towns were out of sight. Panting for breath, the two collapsed in the snow............with a smile.

"Oh, Tersa, I missed you!" Zack said when he caught his breath. Tersa did not respond, but cried. She laid her head on Zack's shoulders and cried. "I thought I'd never see you again, Zack." Zack laughed and wiped her tears away with his tail. "Come on, Tersa. Let's go home." Zack said softly while looking into her eyes. "Home......" Tersa whispered. Zack and Tersa traveled by scent, and when they were lost, they would call each other's parents. Tersa would howl to ask for direction, and her parents would howl back. Finally they reached home. Zack and Tersa howled together while they ran to the pack. All the pack members greeted them by howls and licks and barks. Tersa and Zack were happy to be back. When Zack went with Tersa to see her parents, they stopped. Zack & Tersa's parents were standing apart, glaring at them. "Aren't you glad we're back?" Tersa asked. The parents said nothing for a long time. "Zack, go home." Zack looked confused. "But dad-" "I SAID GO HOME!" Zack and Tersa awkwardly licked each other good bye and went their seperate ways. As Tersa went in the cave, she found someone inside that she would have never expected. With a huge evil grin and a twinkle in his eye, there stood Trak.

~To Be Continued~
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Not Accepted 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted 2   Not Accepted 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 12:42 am

MOAR!!! MOAR!!! MOAR!!! MOAR!!! MOAR!!!
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

Not Accepted 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted 2   Not Accepted 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 12:49 am

great work Love to read more Keep on writing Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.Baltochat-fan.fourmakers.com
Sponsored content

Not Accepted 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Accepted 2   Not Accepted 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not Accepted 2
Page 1 of 1