Balto Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto Mountain

A Site For Balto fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why isn't there a balto game on any platform?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

Why isn't there a balto game on any platform? Empty
PostSubject: Why isn't there a balto game on any platform?   Why isn't there a balto game on any platform? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 3:43 am

Hello balto mountain It just dawned on me that There Is not A balto game on any system Sad Do you think there will be one Ever Question
Back to top Go down
http://www.Baltochat-fan.fourmakers.com
Nobu-Balto
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: Why isn't there a balto game on any platform?   Why isn't there a balto game on any platform? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 7:22 am

I would love to play a Balto videogame but i don't think they'll make one Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://howlingbalto.aforumfree.com
Native Dreams

Native Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Why isn't there a balto game on any platform?   Why isn't there a balto game on any platform? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 5:18 am

There might be a Balto game soon. I'm actually going to try to make one soon. I own a video game maker, now all I need is some people who can help me out with the drawing.

But anyway, they really should have made a video game. Maybe soemthing like the TLK game, thats a fun game. Its such a shame they never made one.
Back to top Go down
Nobu-Balto
Nobu-Balto

PostSubject: Re: Why isn't there a balto game on any platform?   Why isn't there a balto game on any platform? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 5:21 am

yeah i know, it's such a great idea...good luck making the videogame, hope you make it Smile
Back to top Go down
http://howlingbalto.aforumfree.com
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Balto game   Why isn't there a balto game on any platform? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 8:08 am

Yes you should definantly develop the balto game that would be awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Native Dreams

Native Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Why isn't there a balto game on any platform?   Why isn't there a balto game on any platform? Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 7:11 am

Ok, then, I'll definetly try. ^^ Do you guys think you can help me out a bit, though? I need some people to help me with some designs and ideas. There will be different levels to the game. :] Has anyone ever played the TLK game? I'm going to try to make it something close to that where you use your keyboard to steer.
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: Why isn't there a balto game on any platform?   Why isn't there a balto game on any platform? Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 7:13 am

I have, That sounds cool. I would love to help with the game Just let me know when you have your ideas up and I will check with you on what to do. Good luck on the game Smile
Back to top Go down
Native Dreams

Native Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Why isn't there a balto game on any platform?   Why isn't there a balto game on any platform? Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 4:53 am

Thank you very much; your support means alot to me. By any chance, are you good with drawing backgrounds? I will need a background artist; I'm not the best with backgrounds.. Laughing .
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: Why isn't there a balto game on any platform?   Why isn't there a balto game on any platform? Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 5:34 am

Well i could probably do a decent job im not great at much. I can edit photos though And I know how to use tablets and stuff so probably yes Smile
Back to top Go down
Native Dreams

Native Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Why isn't there a balto game on any platform?   Why isn't there a balto game on any platform? Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:11 am

Firefoxwolf5 wrote:
Well i could probably do a decent job im not great at much. I can edit photos though And I know how to use tablets and stuff so probably yes Smile

Okay, that would be great. So how are you with coloring in photos? Do you know how to shade?
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: Why isn't there a balto game on any platform?   Why isn't there a balto game on any platform? Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:20 am

Yes a bit. I need to get a Tablet to draw with first But i do know how to shade. I also know people who are good at it so they can hopefully help me With it. Smile
Back to top Go down
bony

bony

PostSubject: Re: Why isn't there a balto game on any platform?   Why isn't there a balto game on any platform? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 5:25 am

Hey guys I know where you can download Wolfquest Very Happy

www.wolfquest.org

I have it. I took it from here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why isn't there a balto game on any platform?   Why isn't there a balto game on any platform? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why isn't there a balto game on any platform?
Page 1 of 1