Balto Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto Mountain

A Site For Balto fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Steele's wanted Love

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

Steele's wanted Love Empty
PostSubject: Steele's wanted Love   Steele's wanted Love Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:00 am

Note- This all happened before Jenna’s pups were born.

“Hey Steele,” said Kaltag “What do you want,” said Steele doubtfully. He wanted to hurt Balto for taking away Jenna and his pride and trying to think of a plan to get revenge but no plan worked. “I heard that there’s a pretty little husky that just arrived from White Mountain. I heard she’s a real beauty.” said Kaltag. “The last time you told me that I got nipped all over from that Chihuahua.” Steele said. “Well excuse me while I go check her out while stay here pouting about Jenna.” Kaltag remarked. Steele growled, and pounced on Kaltag. “I didn’t mean it ok! I was just kiddin’!” Kaltag said quickly. “Sure.” Steele muttered as he walked towards the other side of the alley way. As he walked out into the sunshine, Steele never saw what he wished he saw everyday. A petite, reddish caramel husky with a silver ribbon tied across her neck. “I told ya I wasn’t kiddin’ about her. Uh … Steele?” Kaltag questioned looking at Steele. Steele was in a gaze of love. He completely forgot who Jenna and Balto were, and stared on towards the pretty husky. He ignored Kaltag and walked towards her. She looked at Steele, noticing he was coming towards her. “Hello there, you don’t very familiar,” said Steele smiling. “Oh, I’m new here, and I don’t know this place very well. Do you mind showing me around?” said the husky in her soft voice. “But first I need to know your name.” said Steele, trying to sweet talk her into his plan. “My name is Isabelle, and yours?” she said “Mine’s Steele.” As he stood next to her, like how he stood next to Jenna after his big race. “Ok then were to first?” she said rubbing against his fur. She was sure a charmer and she had Steele’s heart in some other world. “I’ll show you the boiler room first.” Steele replied. “The boiler room?” Isabelle said. “The boiler room is where all come to meet and such.” Steele answered. He was quite happy with the way she turning out. “Ohhhh.” said Isabelle. Then they got as they reached the boiler room. Steele had to keep her talking somehow. “That’s a nice ribbon you have there.” said Steele trying to keep her going. “Thank you.” Isabelle smiled. The door to the boiler room was opened ajar. Steele walked a little faster and opened the door wider to let her in. “After you Belle.” Steele smiled. “Isabelle stopped for a second smiling at Steele, stunned that he had already given her a complement. “Hm, well thank you Steele.” She walked into the empty but warm room. “It’s really not that amazing but it’s a good meeting place. Come on I’ll show you the rest of the town.” Steele showed the rest of the town to Isabelle rather quickly since Nome really wasn’t that big. It was around 3:00 Steele was near the boiler room again. “So Isabelle, are you just visiting Nome or you staying here for, well you know.” Steele asked. “I’m not sure.” said Isabelle. “It sounded more like my family is staying here for, well ya.” Isabelle said. Well it’s about for me to go home. Thanks for showing me around Nome.” Isabelle said walking of. “Isabelle wait!” yelled Steele. “Uh, yes Steele?” Isabelle said with a questioned look. “Would you like me to walk you home since it is kind of getting dark and you don’t know what could be behind every corner.” said Steele trying to sweet talk her into saying yes. “Oh alright, since you do know this place better than I do, It would better if you came.” said Isabelle. This was Steele’s day he wishes he could be with Jenna but Isabelle had something he could not let of. As Steele followed Isabelle through an alley he realized how dark it was and kept a close eye Isabelle. Then he heard snickering behind him but he wasn’t fast enough something pounced on him and bit at his neck. “Isabelle, run home now!” Steele yelled trying to battle the thing that was on him. “Steele!” Isabelle cried. “RUN HOME NOW!” he screamed. Isabelle darted off home and she could something on her heels laughing and snorting. “Come here little princess I won’t bite.” it said laughing. She didn’t how to fight but her home was barely in her sight. “Oomph!” The thing behind her was trying to escape from extreme weight. She turned around to see that Steele had attacked the creature behind her. “Ok Steele I’m sorry I’m sorry, ok! “ *coughing* the victim was choking from Steele’s weight. Why did you attack us, Thunder! What do you want!” yelled Steele. Isabelle looked around for any human sign. But no one could hear any of this fight, for she, Steele, and Thunder were just far enough away from the town that nothing could be heard. “Well I just thought that Isabelle was a pretty girl and well, I was really jealous that you were with her and I wanted her to be mine and…” Thunder squeaked. “Well to bad for you Thunder, cause you just a bad impression on me and from the looks of the conversion, your ain’t getting, me now!” Isabelle heavily. Steele never thought Isabelle would ever come out of her formal style. Thunder looking stunned, got up and stared at her. “Well… who are you looking at! Leave now!” she yelled and then pounced in front of him and growled. He yelped and ran away. “Good riddance.” she muttered. Steele was totally impressed with her. He rolled his shoulders and walked toward her. “So ah, Belle would you like to walk you home the rest of the way?” Steele said coolly. “Hmmm, sure why not.” she said. When Steele returned home he sighed hoping he caught her heart. Because definitely had his. He pretty much would do anything for this girl. But then Jenna came into his mind. He still had a thing with her, but he wasn’t sure if he could get her away from Balto.
Next Morning—

He heard a slight scratching at his door. He jumped up and opened the door to see Isabelle standing there. “Well hello there Belle. How did you know I lived here?” he asked. “Your scent. I have a nose you know. And your friend Kaltag.” she laughed. She seemed to be in her formal mood again. Steele yawned and then stretched his shoulders. He felt much better but still a little sore from Thunder’s unexpected pounce. “How did you know about Kaltag?” Steele was curious. “I bumped into him while walking towards the boiler room.” she replied. “Come on Steele!” said Isabelle as she darted off towards the post office. “Wait Belle!” he tripped on the threshold and landed on his side. He never he got so stiff and sore on his back. He got slowly and walked towards the post office slowly. He saw Isabelle talking to Kaltag in a flirty fashion. He felt heartbroken at first, but wanted to see if she really meant it. Then she walked under his chin and slid her curly tail under his chin, like how Jenna fooled him in the boiler room. He ran home and shut the door with his mouth and sat on the rug by the fire place. He felt betrayed, heartbroken and lonely. Wondering how he made a fool of himself again.
Part 1

keep watching for Part 2!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Baltochat-fan.fourmakers.com
Lily_12

Steele's wanted Love Empty
PostSubject: Steele's Wanted Love   Steele's wanted Love Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 3:10 am

Great story! You are a great author! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Steele's wanted Love
Page 1 of 1