Balto Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto Mountain

A Site For Balto fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Steele's wanted Love part two

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

Steele's wanted Love part two Empty
PostSubject: Steele's wanted Love part two   Steele's wanted Love part two Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 2:52 am

Steele sat in front of the fire place thinking of all the things that happened so quickly. His front arms shuddered a little. *scratch*. Something was making little scratching noises on the door. “Steele, are you in there? Why did you run away from me earlier? Steele?” it was Isabelle. “Go away Isabelle. I’m…” he needed think of something quick. “I’m not feeling well and I am very tired from yesterday evening.” that was all he could think of at the time. How could she not see that he was in love with her, even more than Jenna. Well, at least to him it was obvious. He could here her paws hitting the snow lighter and lighter as she was leaving the door. He lied there on the rug bored and once again depressed more than ever in his lifetime. The sky darkened a little outside and wanted fresh air. He hoped that she wasn’t outside. He pushed the door opened and walked outside. There was a big huddle of dogs near the boiler room. He stood up straight and strong looking and walked over to the crowd.

“Steele!!” he heard name said in front of him. Isabelle’s red caramel covered coat flashed by Steele and hid behind him. He looked in front of him to see that a group of three dogs were coming towards him. They didn’t look familiar to him but weren’t wolves. But they sure did look ugly. They had scuffed up fur, their tongues dangling from their sinister smile. One was brown, the other was gray, and the last one looked like a zebra. Steele stepped back slowly, staring at the ugly creatures. “Steele, they’re after me,” she breathed in gasps. “They are trying to take me away.” she gasped for breath. “It will be fine, Belle.” he forgot he loved her and what happened earlier and lowered his head and growled. His large, strong, body made theirs look weak and scrawny. He stepped forward growling and snorting. They one of them got frightened and ran away, but the other two stayed, willing to fight for what they want. The brown one jumped on Steele’s back and bit at his shoulders. Steele growled loudly and bit the back of the stupid dog’s neck and through him off. Making him fly about three feet away in front of him. The brown dog landed on his head which meant he was now knocked out. The zebra… thing slid under Steele’s head and tore at Steele’s collar. Too dumb too think that it was Steele’s neck. Steele looked at the dog, trying to tear at his collar. The dog let go and sat in front of Steele and panted. Steele raised an eyebrow at the dog, the looked more confused than any other dog here. Steele rolled his eyes and then barked loudly at the dog. It yipped and ran away. The brown got up slowly, also looking confused. It looked at the zebra dog running away and then looked at Steele. He quickly got up and ran in the same direction as the ugliest dog ran. Steele stood up straight again and muttered “Wise decision.” he turned his back on the town dogs and stood next to Isabelle. He looked at her. Her happy expression quickly vanished to see that Steele wasn’t at all. “Why are you so mad Steele.” she asked she had an unknown look on her face that made it hard for Steel to read. “Oh nothing.” he said. He walked toward an empty alley to be alone. But that obviously didn’t work. Isabelle limped behind him into the alley way with Steele.

“You look hurt.” said Steele. He didn’t say it all cute and soft like he used too. “You don’t really look or sound like you care a whole about it.” she said her ears were laid back and she had a mean look on her face. “Why do hate me for all of a sudden?” she asked loudly. “Why are you even talking to me Isabelle? You should back out and hang with your boyfriend Kaltag.” He yelled at her. Her mouth dropped a with a wide eye expression. “You really believe in everything you see don’t you?” her face turned hard again. “Kaltag is not my boyfriend,” she said walking in front of Steele. “I don’t even like him.” she said plainly. “Hmmm, why doesn’t that satisfy me, hmmm, I wonder, ding ding ding!!!!” Steele said. He turned his head toward Isabelle “Why else would you be, flirty, around him. Dogs don’t just go up to other dogs and start flirting with them for no apparent reason, that’s not how you do it. But for some reason you went up to him acted like you were in love, and then tell me you don’t like him. It just doesn’t make sense to me!!” Steele stared her. “Well obviously you are not a girl, and you don’t really think about the ways we think.” she bared her teeth but didn’t growl.”For some odd reason I don’t really understand you.” he said. He was red hot mad. He didn’t really care what happened at the moment and unknowingly stepped forward in a mean full way. “Steele what are you doing!!!” Her eyes shocked and scarred. She stepped back against the wall, surrounded by boxes. Steele was about to hurt Isabelle, then suddenly, he was confused he pulled his head away confused. He finally realized that Isabelle kissed him. At first he was being controlled by the devil, now, he was falling asleep with his open. “I don’t love Kaltag, I love you. I only used him to make you jealous but, I guess it didn’t plan out very well.” she confessed. She said it softly making Steele feel sorry for her. He wasn’t sure why. Isabelle walked up to him. “I’m sorry.” she said and nuzzled him again. When they looked at each other again Steele smiled. They walked out of the alley way together happily. Steele couldn’t be any happier at that time and hoped it will last forever. “Steele, lets forget about what happened and so,” she said, “I’ll race you home!!” The End

Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.Baltochat-fan.fourmakers.com
Lily_12

Steele's wanted Love part two Empty
PostSubject: Steele's Wanted Love Part 2   Steele's wanted Love part two Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 3:09 am

I LOVE your Steele Wanted Love stories! You are a great writer! cheers
Back to top Go down

Steele's wanted Love part two
Page 1 of 1