Balto Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto Mountain

A Site For Balto fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A bad choicee part 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

A bad choicee part 2 Empty
PostSubject: A bad choicee part 2   A bad choicee part 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 9:26 am

"Kodi! Are you alright?" Balto yelled after him. But he ran past him. "Kodiak!? Where are you going? Come back!" Balto seen Jenna running up to them all. But it was no use. Kodi didn't run back. "Oh, Balto!" Jenna said. "Papa, are you OK?" Said Alue. "Yeah," Balto said. "But worry about yourselfs." They didn't know what Balto was talking about. Then they knew. "The Hunters!" Whimpered Alue. The pack backed up behind their leader. But Balto didn't let the hunters get Alue's pack-or her! He stood in front of them, protecting them. The hunters realized what was going on. They all left. "Papa..My time here is up." Alue said, sadly. "WHAT? WHY?" Balto yelled. "No! I'm not dieing! Heh heh.." Alue laughed. "...Oh...I knew that!" Said Balto. "But what do you mean your time is up here?" Asked Jenna. "Well..I have to return home. So, I guess this is good-bye." She said. Jenna's eyes watered, but she didn't cry. She licked Alue. Then Balto walked up to her. "I'm glad you found a home." He told her. Then he rubbed her. She looked longfully at her father. Then turned and ran, without looking back. Why? She began to ask herself. Why didn't I stay and look for Kodi? I'm so stupid!...He didn't even come to say good-bye..Alue's eyes welled up with tears. She slowed down and let the pack run ahead of her. Kodi...Why did you have to run away like that? I had so many questions to ask you! Why Kodi? She stopped. "WHY?!" Her howl of agony filled the air. Then she collapsed, bleeding.

A couple of hours later, Balto returned home with Jenna. It was dark outside. "Well," Started Jenna. "See you tommorow!" She smiled and started to walk home. Balto wondered for a short moment. " Jenna, wait!" She turned around and looked at Balto. "Where is Kodi?" He asked. Jenna gasped. Then they started to run back into the woods.

Keep going! Forget about stupid Dad! He's the one that made me come here. It wasn't my fault. Its all his fault. And Alue didn't even say good-bye to me! Kodi thought to himself, running through the rough pine branches of the woods. Then he stopped. There was a shadow-no-shadows appearing through the sillouetts of the trees. There couldn't be someone else here! Kodi started to turn around but had no time. It was to late. A gunshot sound filled the air. He fell to the ground.

"Balto, did you hear that?" Screamed Jenna. Balto stopped in his tracks. It began to rain. Kodi! He thought. Why did you have to run away?

TO BE CONTINUED...........................

(Story continued in next: Stone's revenge.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.Baltochat-fan.fourmakers.com

A bad choicee part 2
Page 1 of 1