Balto Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto Mountain

A Site For Balto fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Balto's journey Part 4

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

Balto's journey Part 4 Empty
PostSubject: Balto's journey Part 4   Balto's journey Part 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 5:11 am

jenna looked around and backed away. Balto saw the dog on his left lunge at him and he dodged him and then kicked the dog in the side. The dog fell to the ground and got back up snarling at him. Balto saw the 2 other dogs jump at him and there was no where to go. The two dogs hit him and balto bit kicked and scratched the dogs again and again unitl they back off several cuts across their faces and one had a eye swollen shut. Suddenly the dog behind them that balto had hit first jumped on his back and started bitting and cutting him. balto growled and tried to throw him off but evertime he would almost slip off he would send his claws deep into balto's back and cling on. Finally balto rolled on the ground and the dog lost his grip on balto. balto bit the dog on the neck and held him until the other two dogs jumped on him again.
Jenna watched in horror as balto and the 3 dogs rolled around fighting until finally one of them fell over and didn't get back up. Was he dead? No balto wouldn't kill someone.... Would he? Jenna thought then backed off as a second dog ran towards her.
"Stay away from her" Balto said kicking the dog and he fell over and lay next to the first dog. Now there was just balto and the third dog with the swollen eye. Balto pounced on the dog and soon the dog tried to get away but balto kicked it and the dog fell. It got back up and balto growled at him. The dog cowerd Balto took a step back and the dog ran from balto. Balto turned to jenna smiled weakely and said "Piece of cake" before falling onto the ground.
"Balto!" Jenna said and ran over to him.
"Balto are you alright?" Jenna asked
"Jenna you know your the one that worries too much" Balto said.
Jenna smiled and layed down next to balto and started licking balto's cuts. It stung at first and balto growled lowly but slowly it stopped.
"Thanks Jenna" Balto said. He then saw something that could only make his situation worse. Three more dogs were approaching him and Jenna. Balto rolled his eyes then Jenna saw the dogs approaching them and she layed on top of balto and growled at the dogs. Showing her teeth.
The three dogs laughed and said "out of the way we just want the half-wolf"
"Leave him alone" jenna said.
"Jenna i can still take them" Balto said and Jenna looked at him.
"don't worry just get up" Balto said.
Jenna looked at him for a second then stood up and took a few steps back. Balto stood up and then focused on the three dogs.
"Who's first?" balto asked. The three dogs laughed then al three of them ran at balto. Balto had expected this and ducked. The three dogs flew over him and balto cought the last dog's leg and swung him around then let go. Balto heard a crack just before he let go of the dogs leg and knew he had just broken the dog's leg. The dog limped away howling in pain. Balto turned to the other two dogs and saw them running at him. Too close to dodge them. The two dogs hit him and they rolled around biting, scratching, and snarling until balto cut one dog across the eye. The dog ran from them it's eye swollen shut. It was just balto and the last dog. Balto was backed up against the alley wall. The other dog was smiling. "looks like your attempt to survive was pointless" he said
"i doubt that" Balto said
The dog ran at him and balto simpley stepped out of his way and the dog ran headlong into the wall. He fell to the ground and didn't get back up.
"these town dogs arn't as smart as they think they are" Balto said when he reached Jenna. She just stared at him.
"Balto are you alright?" she asked
"Im alright" balto said. "lets get out of here. for some reason I don't feel like being here anymore"
Jenna just looked at him. He had just been attacked by six dogs. How could he be making jokes? Jenna thought
Jenna followed balto out of the alley and out to his home. He left a droplet of blood or a paw shaped red mark in the snow after every few steps. They were almost there when balto turned to her and said "you're still worried about me arn't you?"
"Yes of course. You were just attacked by six dogs"
"you really think this is new to me? I have to put up with this every day" balto said. Jenna didn't know what to say to this.
"Im sorry" balto said "its just im tired of having to fight all the time. Even jut to get food" Balto said.
"Balto your not a bat dog. People just don't understand you" Jenna said sitting down next to balto. Balto looked up at her.
"they hate people that are different. But you will always have me." Jenna said smiling at him.
"Thanks" Balto said and Jenna nuzzled him. They stayed that way for a few minutes. Jenna had to go home shortly afterwords.
"Bye Jenna" Balto said"Bye, Ill see you later" jenna said then left. Balto watched her go then curled up and fell asleep. He had Nightmares about the dogs in Noam attacking Jenna. Jenna screamed his name and he woak with a start. He layed back down and fell asleep. His dreams were alot more calm this time. All of them about Jenna.

Jenna snuck out of her home late that night. She then rall all the way to balto's home and climbed onto the boat. There she saw balto curled up on the floor. His stomach raising and falling with his breathing.
"only place you can go where no one wants to hurt you" jenna said then curled up with him and fell asleep.
When Balto woke up he felt Jenna curled up with him. He smiled.
Jenna woke up shortly after balto and again found herself facing balto. The first thing she noticed about balto was that he had several blood stains in his fur. One cut stood out from all the others. It went from one side of his eye down his cheek and endedat his chin. It looked painfull.
"morning" jenna said
"Morning" Balto said
"balto some of those cuts look really bad" Jenna said
"Im fine" Balto said
Jenna looked at balto then satup. Balto tried to get up but his muscles seared and he fell back down. Jenna looked at him and started to ask him something but balto answered it before she had finished asking the question.
"im ok" Balto said
Jenna sat next to him and said "you should just get some rest"
Balto closed his eyes and fell asleep again.

When balto woke up he couldn't feel jenna curled up with him. Balto opened his eyes and stood up. this time his legs supported him. He saw Jenna sitting at the from of the boat. Balto walked over to her and sat down next to her
"Jenna" balto asked
She looked over at him and said "your up"
"yea" balto said "what are you doing?"
"i was just thinking" jenna said
"about what?" balto asked
"It's nothing" Jenna said looking away from balto
"i must look pretty bad" balto said chukling
"balto you should go to that hospitol we stayed under" jenna said
"they wouldn't help" Balto said shaking his head
"i know they don't like you much but the hospital is usually nice and im sure once they see you they would help you" Jenna said
"If itl'' make you feel better" Balto said
Jenna smiled
"well id better go, I have to get home before Rosie relizes im gone" Jenna said
"Ok" balto said his ears fallins
"ill see you later" Jenna said standing up
"ok bye" balto said and jenna left.
Balto watched her go until someone bit his tail and swung him around then threw him. Balto luuked up to see who had just threw him and saw Steele. His leg no longer in a cast. Balto stood up and growled.
"I hope you enjoyed your time with her" he nodded his head towards jenna's form that was headed for town.
"becouse its the last time you're going to see her" steele said
Steele then pounced on Balto. Balto felt steele's claws sink deep into his side and growled. He kicked steele off him the tried to bite his neck but steele dodged him and his jaws closed on air. Steele kicked balto and said "you can't beat me half-wolf"
"ive beaten you before and i cand do it again" balto said
Steele laughed and put a paw on balto's chest and held him down.
"you die today" steele said
Balto struggled to get up and only when he kicked steele was he able too.
"not today" Balto said and then four dogs jumped up out of nowhere surrounding balto. Balto rolled his eyes and said "alright come on"
All four dogs jumped at him. Balto ducked and all four dogs hit each other. Balo stood up again and said "that was easy enough"
The dogs got up again and growled showing their teeth.
"knew that was too easy" balto said and they punced on Balto. Balto tried to fight them off until one dog ended up with a cut going straight across his eye. The dog ran from them howling in pain. Another dog was kicked off the boat. Balto then felt the jaws of steele bite down on his throat. The two dogs left sat down and watched with grins across their faces.

Jenna was almost home when a dog ran past her whinning in pain. Jenna saw that it had a cut across its eye then she relized something. She stopped and turned around and looked out to balto's boat. There was deffinatly more than one dog there. She could see three dogs fighting one.
"balto" jenna said and ran towards the boat.

Balto knew he was going to die. After all he had been through steele was going to kill him. He life would end in a few seconds. Suddenly Jenna jumped out of nowhere and kicked steel in the side. Balto felt steele's jaws let go of his neck and balto heard him fall over. The two dogs jumped on top of them. Balto and jenna fought them off and then they heard steele struggleing to get up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Baltochat-fan.fourmakers.com

Balto's journey Part 4
Page 1 of 1