Balto Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto Mountain

A Site For Balto fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kodi's big trouble part three

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

Kodi's big trouble part three Empty
PostSubject: Kodi's big trouble part three   Kodi's big trouble part three Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 8:59 pm

Im sorry dad kodi said. its ok I still have the boat balto replied to kodi. Ive got to go kosi said after a moments silence and turned toward the door. Kodi balto said suddenly kodi stoped and looked back. don't woryy things will work out. kodi smiled Thanks and then left. it had been a week since kodi had told dusty. He hadn't seen her since. he now lay on his dads boat. thinking of everything that had hapened and trying to think of a way to amke it up to her. The sun had set and the moon was already bright in the sky. Kodi's eyelids were beginning to droop. Affter several more minutes kodi decided to trot back to get some sleep. But whaen he turned around he saw Dusty. Dusty what are you- kodi started surprised. i just had a feeling you'd be here said Dusty answering kodi's question. Dusty Im sorry about what i did koi siad after a long silence. After what you did kodi its not easy to forgive you dusty said slowly. I know dusty but i can only say sorry so many times.what do i have to do to make it up to you? kodi said walking towards Dusty. Kodi its not that simple. you can't say sorry about something like this and expect me to forgive you. What then? kodi asked taking another step towards Dusty. Kodi there's a reason i came to see you and thats to tell you that my dad found out and is looking for you dusty said and doing somthing she hadn't done in a week, Look him in the eyes. I came here to tell you to be careful. That surprised kodi. He wasn'tscared he could take care of himself, but the fact that dusty had came here to warn him, that must mean she still has feelings for Him. thanks but I don't worry about him. for a minute the two just looked at each other. Nither one spoke. finnaly dusty spoke. Its late and i need to get home. Wait let me walk you home kodi said running over to dusty. Fine dusty replied and turned and headed back towards town. As they entered the town kodi finnaly decided to say something. Dusty is there any way ican say or do to make this better? it took Dusty a minute to answer. No kodi there isn't. Kodi i have been looking all over for you. There's this really mean looking dog Asking around for you. sasha had just appeared beside kodi. he would happen to be twice as big as me with orange and white fur would he? kodi asked looking not at sasha but right in front of him. yea have you seen him? sasha asked surprised. No but he's right in front of me gis eyes fixed on the massive dog down the street. sasha noticing him said Kodi this wouldent have anything to do with your little incident with Ashur would it? Sasha asked standing in front of kodi. Sasha Last night dusty told me that her dad found out and is lookinf for me. i think he might of hired someone to come fetch me kodi Explained to sasha. Kodi who was still staring at the dog suddenly pushed sasha out of the way and the dog collided with kodi. knocking kodi of his feet and landing on his back several feet form his oriiginal place. kodi got back up looked at the dog. he could see three of him. not sure which one to go for kodi went for the one on the left. As kodi Lunged for the dog the two other dogs disappeared leaving the one left. the dog kicked him in the side and kodi landed in the snow again. this time kodi didn't get back up... Four other dogs sat on the top mountain. they all seemed to be waiting for something. one of the dogs sitting on the mountain was dusty. of the other three one looked like dusty's father Rusk. When Dusty asked who the other dogs were, he simply said there here for a favor for me. He wouldn't say anything else on the subject. They were at the top of the mountain near nome. just on the other side of the mountain there was a deep cavern. Dusty had already been on this mountain before. Once with kodi before he had slept with the other dog. wishing she could rewind time dusty heard the sound of another coming up the mountain. within seconds a large orange and white dog came into the view. on his back was the unconcious figur that was kodi. Kodi! Dusty said shocked. her dad had'nt told her why she had to be here. Thank you charles you can set him down here. Dad whats going on here? unable to take her eyes off of kodi. Seeing kodi this way made dusty wish she had never gotten Angry with him. punishment sweety. it has cometo my attention that This dog has been cheating on you. Rusk said. Dad, my personal life is none of your business. As her father walked over to Kodi and nudged him with his paw. he'll only be out another hour or two. before we do it i want him to be awake. Rusk said grinning at the thought of it. Dad! tell me what you are going to do to kodi Dusty said standing over kodi. Dusty, Sweety, Im going to kill Him. Sasha watched horrified as the dog atleast three times as big as her rin into kodi and send him flying. it seemed forever before kodi hit the ground again. That had to be atleast 15 feet. when kodi finnaly landed sasha could almost feel the impact of the fall. When kodi managed to get back up Sasha wanted to jump in and help but her Legs were frozen to the ground. she could tell that kodi was Having trouble keeping things in focus. She saw kodi lunge for the dog but went completly to the left side of him. She knew what was going to happen next. when the leg icked kodi in the side she knew he was not going to get up after one. Finnaly dhe managed to get her vocal chords to work. Hey! Leave him alone. The dog payed no attention to her. Sasha terrified managed to run at the dog and jump on his back. She was swung off instantly and hit the ground. The dog put a paw the size of her chest on top of her and Pushed down deeper into the snow. sasha couldn't breath. She clawed at the paw despearte to get air. The dog groweld then lifted his paw up, Takingthe unconcious kodi with him,walked away. Leaving sasha on the ground gasping for air. Kodi...was all she managed to say. Dad, please, you don't have to kill kodi. were working things out. dusty pleaded with her dad. Im sorry dusty but things are better this way. You'll see said Rusk looking down the mountain and into the cavern. How deep do you think this is? Rusk asked one of the dogs with him. Id say atleast 500 feet or more. The dog said. Tahts deep enough if he's still alive after were threw with him then we'll throw him over. Rusked explained to the other three. The orange and white dog Charles decided to stick around. Dusty was in tears now. As she stood over kodi her tears fell down her cheek and landed on kodi's fur. Kodi im sorry for being mad at you. I shouldn't have acted this way. If i knew my fateher would take things this far i...Dusty said spilling her heart out to kodi. she didn't know if he could here her but this was the last chance she would get to speak to kodi.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Baltochat-fan.fourmakers.com

Kodi's big trouble part three
Page 1 of 1