Balto Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto Mountain

A Site For Balto fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lites big mistake Part two

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

Lites big mistake Part two Empty
PostSubject: Lites big mistake Part two   Lites big mistake Part two Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 9:12 am

when Lite and nobu were waken up they told each other about their dreams. there was something special about Lite to. She had a large z on her back. Today in the moonlight it glowed white. when they finnaly were tired they lay back down. Kodi was with Ashur asleep and somewhere in the forest was danger lurking. Noone was aware but the woves Nobu and light were dreaming about were no lie. They were as real as the snow. They were big and mean. They were looking for smaller dogs or wolves to join their clan. But if they were to join it was hard to leave. Nobu and lite were awaken earlie by their grandmother who was on her way to find Balto. Rosi came down and played with Nobu and light. If only they knew that soon Lite would make a mistake they maybe could have stoped her. But today was a nice day.The Akemi would be returning and Nobu and Lite would be reunited with their sister for a week. Nobu and lite ran to their sister to see if she had a good time on her trip."Hey Akemi, how did it go?" -Asked lite."Yeah, had fun on your little journey?" - Said Nobu smiling."Well... you know... hard work as always, but that's enough fun for me." -Akemi looked really good, she was in very good shape and she looked happy as always."Someday you'll have to stop working for a second and start having real fun." -Said Nobu tackling Akemi playing with her."Or... maybe you should someday stop being a lazy dog and start working." -Akemi tackled him back and both started laughing. Suddenly, they heard a voice calling Akemi and she stoped laughing."Sorry guys, my owner is calling me, you'll have to survive without me for a while." -Akemi smiled and started running towards the voice, Nobu and light watched her run until she completely disappeared into town. The all of a sudden who should show up other than Koji and keiichi. Hey Bubu hey little whats with you guys? Hahah yea How Are you to the two brothers laughed? Nobu was outraged why are you alway picking on us? because I still can't believe that you got chosen together is all. stop it or i will bite you both Nobu growled. Oh we are just here to tell dad that were in town for a couple of days have you seen him? No I cant say that i have and with that Lite and him trotted off. They went to explore the back part of nome. We don't need them to have fun. They are just jealous. They were about to go race on the beach when they felt raindrops. Ohhh i hate when it rains nobu said. yea it always picks the worst time. They walked inside and found jenna sleeping. Hey you to what are you guys doing? Oh just getting teased by to goofs. Oh who? just koji and keiichi. Oh they are in town? yea for a few days. Well they are family i suppose but you know it is still odd that they pick on you two. Lite began thinking about what it would be like to be free outside of nome. She had wolf in her and she was wondering just what it would be like. there aunt Alue left nome about their age and she was wondering. then a bot of lightning and thunder struck and scared her into a tight ball. Nobu comforted her by laying next to her and telling her it was ok. Then they fell asleep. While lite was asleep she began to dream about the big grey wolf that she was chasing before. She was close to catching it then the floor fell out from her. Meanwhile Nobu was dreaming about the orange wolf tat he had dreamed up before but he was running with him. They boh ran for a mile then Snap! the orange wolf ate Nobu. Both dogs were awakened at the same time with a yelp! They were in tight balls and were wimpering Jenna was awaken and came to their aid. They told Her of the wolves in their dreams and Were shaking. its ok she told them and they were soon asleep. Jenna was worried though. She was remembering similar wolves she had seen a couple years back. They were close to Attacking her and balto but Balto ran them off. justbefr they Left They said we will be back! the next morning was sunny and nobu and Lite were walking around when Hey Bubu hey little. Oh great here is the pests. What do you guys want? oh just to play is all. tolgan who was about ten months older then all of them came up. Hey you guys how are you? Fine tolgan was their older cousin.He was rown Like his dad and had white like his mom. So what are you doing? we are going to play chase. two biggest against the three smallest. Nobu was getting angry but lite told himto let it go. So they game began and they were playing chase. But were they would go they had no idea.Lite started running as fast as she could and Nobu tried to follow her, they were having so much fun they didn't notice they started running towards the forest, suddenly they stopped running and they realized they were lost, Lite looked fresh but Nobu was already panting."Where...where are we?" -Nobu said while trying to catch his breath."uhmm...i don't really know, but this is so beautiful." -Lite said looking at the trees."Yes it is, but i think we should go home Lite." -Lite didn't even looked like she was listening to Nobu, she was amazed with the new place they had found."Oh come on Nobu...Don't you want to explore this place?" -Answered Lite."Of course I do, but i would like to explore rosy's parents kitchen first, there's always food in there." -Nobu smiled as he started turning around but Lite stopped him.
"Come on, i'm sure it would be fun to know what's beyond theese trees.Look Nobu, you can go home if you want, i won't stop you.""Are you kidding?!?...Go home and leave my most beloved sister alone in a strange place like this? No way! I'll go if you go" -Said Nobu smiling.Thanks Nobu." - Said lite smiling back at him. They bwgan to walk around there was a small lake and they were tired so they decided to swim. When tey were done and dry they started off home. Then when they came to a place they knew they realized it was only a little walk back to the place they were. Nobu we must not tell anyone about this place. Nobu agreed. When they walked in the house Kodi was there along with jenna. He did not look happy. Where were you to? Playing why? Because koji and keiichi told me that you were racing and that you two got lost. They looked sorry. were sorry dad we won't run of again without telling you or mama. Good you guys had me worried sick. you are my closest childeren and if i Lost you i do not know what i would do. Kodi walked away and went to tell Ashur they were ok. Well you to Im sure your hungry so lets get some food. They waited until it was time then rosi fed them. She was almost eleven now and was somewhat taller then when the pups were born. they ate and then were so tired from running they lay down and began to sleep. Nobu dreamed of the pecful place they had gone and then a pack pf wolves came around. Lite help me he whimpered but then they ame on to him and devoured him. Lite was dreaming to but she was a wolf and there was nobu she was hungry and she began to attack. They both awakend and nobu was crying and was in the tightest ball he could make. lite comforted him and told him that would never happen. that made him feel better. When they got up in the morning Koji and keiichi were there hey Little and Bubu whats up? nothing from you whay do you ask? oh we were worried when we couldent find you was al they chuckeld you guys need to grow up Lite began to growl and nobu Punced on him knocking him on the floor. Don't try us. They ran away and Lite and nobu were proud that they stood up to their brothers. Nobu walked tall that day. Lite went with him and they told thir mother they were going for a walk. They went to explore the secret spot. Nobu and her had a great day splashing in the water and having fun. then at dark they walked into town and discovered Akemi was there in town. Hey guys how are you? We are great. Nobu though of telling his sister about the spot but stoped because He did not want to make lite mad. so he waited. They talked a bit and then went home for dinner. Ashur was waiting for them. she said that her and kodi are going to bed and just wanted to check on them. We are good mama nobu replied. Lite walked in. Nobu said mama why are koji and keiichi so mean to us? oh i don't know but they are just showing who's bigger. but they told me you knocked in to keiichi. Be nice to them they may be biggger but they love you deep down. Nobu was'nt so sure but he agreed and went to find lite. to be continued in part three.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Baltochat-fan.fourmakers.com

Lites big mistake Part two
Page 1 of 1