Balto Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto Mountain

A Site For Balto fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lites big mistake part 4

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

Lites big mistake part 4 Empty
PostSubject: Lites big mistake part 4   Lites big mistake part 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:09 pm

Lite and nobu were finnaly asleep in the warm house jenna was there with them to keep them Safe. Then she woke up alert. She began backing up slowly and growling. the lite and nobu woke up. Whats wrong? they asked jenna. we have company and they are not nice company from the smell of them. Lite and Nobu began shaking. OH no it must be Mastin and steven. Then Kodi came racing in. He was a little cut up. you two have to go Now! Why? they asked. because if you do not those two wolves who we drove off will come and kill you. they were peterified now. were do we go nobu asked all small? Go to Balto's boat. He will know what to do. Hurry! They raced out the door down the street. The wolves had not seen. when they got there balto ws sleeping. WAKE UP! whaa what who is it? Its Nobu and lite. we are in trouble and do not know what to do. Whats going on? balto asked. Well these two wolve steven and mastin are after us and they wasnt to kill us. Why?balto asked. Well we fouund this beautiful oasis were there was a small lake and it was peacful. Well they found us and threatend to kill us then if we did not leave. Then Lite went back when they were sleeping but i guess they woke up and they wanted to kill her. I went to fend for her but then we almost got eaten then. then papa came and chased them off forever we thought but i guess we were wrong. Now they want to kill us and we are stranded and confused. Please Help us grandpa! Nobu and light were in tears now.ack in town, Kodi and was trying to hold the wolves back so Nobu and Lite could get to a safe place.
"Where are they!?!?!?!" -Said Mastin jumping on Kodi. Kodi kicked him and attacked Steven.
Steven got mad and started running towards Kodi, Kodi prepared to counterattack but when Steven was close from him, Mastin jumped on Kodi.
"DARN! What a waste of time! Come on Steven, they must have gone by now, we'll have to search every house and kill everyone that try to stop us." -Mastin dragged Kodi's wounded body to a dark spot and they continued looking for them.
After they've search all houses they were desesperate and angry as they had never been.
"More than ten kills and we still can't find them! I'm getting mad and hungry, and when I'm hungry...I get even more dangerous." - Said Steven.
"I know Steven, maybe they ran to the woods, lets look for them." -But when Mastin said this he saw someone moving on a boat not so far from there."Tell me,Steven,would you like to go on a little...boat trip?" -Mastin smiled and they started running towards the boat."Where...where am I?" -Kodi woke up but he couldn't see anything, he dragged himself to ashur's and then he called her but there was no answer. Then, a little beagle appeared crying.
"What is it?" - Asked Kodi."Oh, it was horrible Kodi, those wolves...they...they entered the houses asking for Nobu and Lite and they must have killed at least fifteen local dogs and they...they...They killed my brother Kodi!!!!" -The beagle started crying even more."Oh my god, they killed Tom?" - Said Kodi shocked.
"Yes...along with other dogs that didn't cooperate with them."
"I...I'm so sorry Red...but wait...oh no...please...not Ashur..." - Kodi dragged himself around Ashur's home but he couldn't find her. - "Oh no, why?" Then he remembered... "I hope Dusty's ok...." - He tried to walk and started to call Dusty."Oh my god, Kodi!!! Are you ok?" -Asked Dusty.
"I'll survive...don't worry....but I was worried about you and...I can't find Ahur." -Said Kodi sadly. Ashur excaped but she was the one they saw moving on the boat. She was looking for nobu and lite. Balto had taken them to kalgorns place to hide. The wolves were runnng fast now Ashur saw the moving in and she ran. She ran all the way to the only spot she could think of. kalgorns place. Nobu and lite and balto were there safe from any threat. Ashur Ran in and found them. Oh my Baby's she said and she nuzzeld them. thanks Balto for helping them out. Then they eard Loud growls. we know you are in there save us the trouble and Let us in. We only want to play they laughed. No one is going anywere they burst in and they fled to the nearest exit the back door. THey made it out and ran for their lives. Why are the trying to kill us we are all dogs here deep down. then nobu turned around he did not see lite. Lite he screamed where are you? he bagan to sob scared his sister had been hurt.he wolves were getting closer and closer to Lite, Nobu was terrified but when they're about to reach Lite, Nobu did the last think he thought he would ever do, he tackled Mastin and they both rolled on the snow. Mastin got up and throwed Nobu bitting him.
"That's it!!!You die here!!!" -Shouted Mastin, he prepared his paw to give Nobu the final blow but then he just felt teeth on his back and throwed him away."I don't think so!!!" -Balto jumped on Steven. -"Run Nobu!!"
Nobu stood up and watched how Balto dodged Mastin."But Lite is hurt!!" -Shouted Nobu. -"Come on Lite, lets go." Lite struggled to get up but she finnaly managed. Lite tried to run but she was so soar frm being ingulfed from the fight. help me Nobu she pleaded. Nobu ran over to help her and they struggled to get up to where balto was. when they got to him the wolved were closing in they were on a mountain top. Ok we end this now!!! Nobu began to growl like never before. You two are no longer welcome. Nobu charged at mastin and steven knocking them to the ground. they were on him in two seconds. Bato said stay off my grandson and he pinned steven to the ground. Then steven was on balto. He was able to kick steven off and he went over the edge smashing on rocks below and he did not live to see the bottom. you killed my brother. I am going to kill you now. Mastin was so angry and he was fast to. He may have been out numbered but he was not going down without a fight. Lite was injured so she could not fight he went for her Nobu tackel him and ripped at his neck. LEAVE MY SISTER ALONE! then he let out a long Hooooowwwwllllllll. balto was impressed. Then mastin was near the edge. If nobu could only knock him off the side it he would be dead. Hey you Jerk what that? mastin looked BAM! Nobu knocked him off the side so hard that mastinn was dead before 20 seconds had passed. Lite was hurt bad. her ribs had been broken and her back leg smashed. help me Nobu do not leave me. Nobu began sobbing. He was scared. Bato helped carry her into town. Rosy's dad saw the limp body that was lite. he raced outside and said Oh no she is hurt bad. He raced her tp the vet hoping she would be alright. Nobu was in tears and He was looking for his dad to help him out. to be continued.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Baltochat-fan.fourmakers.com

Lites big mistake part 4
Page 1 of 1