Balto Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto Mountain

A Site For Balto fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lite's big mistake.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

Lite's big mistake. Empty
PostSubject: Lite's big mistake.   Lite's big mistake. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 3:58 am

This takes place two and a half months later. After Ashur had told Kodi she was pregnant and the pups were his. One day in nome it was 7:00 in the morning And Kodi was asleep on his dad's boat. He was Dreaming but it was a trouble some dream. Kodi was Running throug the snow and he was being followed by big Wolf. kodi had never seen him but he was convinced he was not nice. Then all of a sudden there was a scene change and he was in nome walking up to his friends. Then they all turned Against him and they were going to tear him to shreads. Then Splash! It was balto. Kodi Wake up you were having A bad dream. oh Im ok he siad rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. He had made a mistake two months before that was now causing him to become a father. He wasn't proud of what he had done but he had to face facts, he can't change the past. Dad i have to go check on Ashur. I will come with you and we will talk. kodi wh was formally with Dusty had Now ended up with Ashur. kodi And dusty were Just friends now. She was helping Ashur out even though they were not the closest friends. When Kodi walked in to town With balto Dusty ran up. Kodi Its Ashur the Pups are Here. WHAT! he yelped and ran to find her. When Kodi got there she as sitting in a shed around back. Hello Kodi she said sweetly. Balto had just walked up. Oh Kodi there beautiful well come on in they don't bite Atleast not yet. There was six of them and they looked Like Kodi and Ashur except one that Was Differ'ent. They Named Her Lite. Well Kodi we will have to name the rest. Then jenna walked in she was happy for both of them and was Amazed about Lite. Wow she is a darker gray more like balto. Yea she looks alot like dad. Well Kodi what do you think about naming these puppies? Ok the biggest malepup the decided to call keiichi. Rhe second male pup the decided to call Koji. The third male son they called Nobu. The second female Akemi and the third female Was Asami. Everyone Liked the names. over the next few weeks te pups grew up an were begining to act more like dogs. Lite was the grayest of the bunch and she was also the most wild. Nobu And her would run around and play tag until they were both tired out. keiichi and koji would dig holes and would bother their smaller siblings all in pure fun ofcourse. Kodi was a great father he helped out when Ashur needed it and he would Help the puppies learn about skills they would face as big dogs. they had aquired a few things from balto and jenna as well. Such as balto's feet. they had jenna's smile and her face build up. Lite and Nobu were uniquie They both had yellow eyes like Balto and they Both could howl Like a wolf. The others had Ashurs eyes and they were differn't from the two. Nobu Loved his sister Lite and they would spend hours together. They had a long happy friendship together. In three weeks time they would be adopted but they had no idea that they would be so close througout their lives. Because of this Lite would make the biggest mistake of her life.Time past faster than they could imagine...Adoption day had finally come, the pups didn't know what was going on or why people came to see them on their little box."Dad, what's going on?" -Lite asked Kodi."well...uhmmm..." - Kodi wasn't sure how to tell them about their adoption. - "you're big enough to start your own lifes...and the first step for your independence is to get a good owner with a good home to play with you.""Oh! I see...so my brothers and i will live in a good home with people that loves us?"-Lite asked.
"Uhmm...yeah but...I'm afraid you'll go to separate homes." -Said Kodi, he was worried, he knew this would be the hardest part to explain."Oh, so me and Nobu will go to a nice home...and my brothers to another good home?" -Said Lite smiling."Uhmm...no, sorry lite, but it's more probable that you two go to separate homes too." -Kodi had already prepared for this, he knew that lite and nobu were too close to live in separate homes."But i want to be with lite!!! This is so unfair!!" - Nobu was really upset to hear this."I know Nobu...but that's the way it is" - Kodi said.Oh! What is it BUBU?!?! Too weak to survive without lite?"- Keiichi and Koji started laughing at Nobu. Stop it or I'll bite you!!" -Nobu suddenly jumped on his brother and slammed him on the floor. Now Nobu be nice I know it will be hard but you will be very close to your sister and will have a human who loves you. Then one by one kids who lived in nome flocked over to see the puppy's. Asmai was adopted by a small girl who knew Rosi. Alkemi was adopted by a shop owner who used dogs to get to work. Koi went with a ten year old who lived a mile out of town. Keiichi the biggest was destined to be a sled dog on a race team. He would be living in anchoage but would make frequent visits to nome. Then it was just nobu and Lite left. Ashur and kodi were nervous because they wanted the two to grow up together. When it came time for them to be adopted. a Local nome Man came up. He wore a green jacket and brown boots and blue pants. He looked at the pups Left. He saw two and there was noone else around. Well Little puppies. How would both of you like to come Live with me? they both jumped up and down Nobu was so happy that he would Be with Lite. So the man picked them up and carried them to his house. He lived in a small two story home with a shed around back. The best part was that the man who adopted them was Rosi's father. Kodi and Ashur were sad that they were all adopted but they were thrilled at the good news abut Lite and Nobu.The man walked home and put them down in the house. Rosi come here and look! she raced out and saw the puppies. WOW I love them dad and they Were all happy. The best part was is that there grandmother lived there and that they would be able to see their dad anytime the want. It would be a long time but one day Lite would learn not to do Things that should not be done.As time went by the two pups grew up closer and closer,when they were one year old, they were so close, they were almost always together. The six dogs were really happy with their lives, Koji and Keiichi,who was now the proud lead dog on anchorage's mail team, kept bothering Nobu when he went to nome to deliver the mail, Asami had a peaceful life with her owner and sometimes went to rosy's house and played with Nobu and Lite, and Akemi still worked for her owner, but nobody never saw her complaining, she looked very happy actually but sometimes, dogs wondered if she was really happy working for her human, and Nobu and Lite still lived together and maybe closer than they had never been before... one day nobu and lite decided to go to town and find their sister Akemi. She was about to be hooked up to go on a two day journy. she had grown quite big. she was red And had a hint of green and white on her belly. she as happy to see nobu and lite. Hey guys how are you? oh quite well they replied. where are you going? Well my owner tells me Kodiak island and that it will take atleast two days to get there. I will be back in a week though. It was the first time Akemi would be leaving nome for that long. Well we will miss you. Lite and nobu nuzzeld her. Well see you soon. Then 5 minutes later She was on her way to Kodiak Island. As for Kodi and Ashur they were happy together. Kodi still saw Dusty daily and they talked alot. Dusty would watch over the pups for Kodi and Ashur. Lite had grown into a silvery greay pup. She looked alot like Balto. Nobu was jut Like his dad red and white. One Day Kodi and Ashur decided to go on a picknick without the pups. Balto watched Nobu And Lite. while they were there they raced Balto up and down the beach. Balto told them about how he had saved nome from the diptheria outbreak. Kodi and Ashur returned and Were doing well. The pups were at home asleep. Nobu started to dream. He was dreaming of running after a Large grey wolf. He was going to catch it soon. Meanwhile Lite was dreaming of a large wolf Similar to the wolf kodi had dreamed about. She was following it. She also was going to catch it. Then the floor fell out and they both were awaken. To be continued in part two.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Baltochat-fan.fourmakers.com

Lite's big mistake.
Page 1 of 1