Balto Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto Mountain

A Site For Balto fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lites big mistake part 5

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

Lites big mistake part 5 Empty
PostSubject: Lites big mistake part 5   Lites big mistake part 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 6:57 am

Nobu found his dad, he could barely move from his wounds.
"Dad! Are you alright?" -Said Nobu.
"Where...where's...Li...Lite?" -Asked Kodi, he tried to get up but it was useless.
"She...She's pretty bad dad...the vet is checking her...come on, let's take you with the vet too." -Nobu dragged Kodi to rosy's dad and he took him with the vet. Nobu tried to enter to see Lite but the vet didn't let him, so he had to look through the window, she looked very bad, Nobu couldn't stop crying and then Koji appeared.
"Nobu...I heard about what happened...are you ok?"-Koji asked, but Nobu ignored him and started walking away.
"Nobu!!" -Koji insisted.
"Shut up!!! How do you expect me to be ok!?!?! Lite's hurt and i can't do anything to help her!!!!...just...just leave me alone please."
"Ok but then I won't tell you my secret passage to the vet."
"What?!?! You know how to enter with Lite?!?"
"Yes i do...but you want to be alone soo...i guess i'll enter myself." -Said Koji smiling.
"Are you insane!?!?! this is not a good time for your stupid jokes!!! Take me there NOW!!! -Said Nobu growling to Koji.
"Ok ok...take it easy,come un, follow me." -Koji walked around the vet and started digging near a small window.
"Just go strait and you'll be in the same room than Lite."
"Thanks Koji." -When Nobu reached the end of the passage he saw Lite and then he saw the vet on the other room so he knew he had to hurry up before he returned.
"Lite...Lite...wake up please...it's me...Nobu"
"Nobu?...What are...you doing here?"
"I had to see you...i was worried about you."
"Thanks Nobu...I'm ok...just a few hits." -But when she said this she felt a great pain on her ribs. -"I'm gonna be ok...don't worry Nobu." - Lite saw the vet coming closer to the room so she smiled at Nobu. "You have to go...the vet is coming, take care Nobu."
She smiled again and then Nobu got out of there through the same passage.
Two days later, Kodi And Lite got out of the vet, she still felt a little pain but the vet told Rosy's dad she would be lot better after a day or two.
She found Nobu at their home and smiled, Nobu looked very happy.
"Lite!!! Oh my god lite!! I thought i would never see you again!!!" -Nobu nuzzled her and she nuzzled back.
"I'm ok Nobu...thanks to you.You're very brave." -Nobu smiled and then both layed down and after that they promised not to separate from each other never more. The end Very Happy I would also Like to give credit to Nobu-Balto who help made This story really great Thanks for reading. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.Baltochat-fan.fourmakers.com

Lites big mistake part 5
Page 1 of 1