Balto Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto Mountain

A Site For Balto fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lite's big mistake part three

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

Lite's big mistake part three Empty
PostSubject: Lite's big mistake part three   Lite's big mistake part three Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 5:36 pm

When he found her she had eaten and was laying down. Nobu was hungry so he ate and went to lay down. Nobu Lay next to his sister and fell asleep. he dreamt about the secret spot. He was with Lite. A new dog cameup and he was nice. so they played. then he began to growl and he morphed into the big orange wolf. Nobu started to run but to late. He was pounced on and stood n chance. Lite was dreaming about the same thing but she was the wolf and she was enjoying it. Nobu woke up and was shaking and sweating. He did not like this dream. Lite woke up but was fine. Nobu told her about what happened. Well Remember it is just a dream. Nobu was starting to get anyoed with this perticular dream and wondered why he was the one getting eaten all the time. the next day Akemi was there in town so they talked to her. Lite said she could know about the spot so Nobu told her. Akemi follwed them to The spot and was amazed. it was beautiful. Wow this place is great. They relaxed in the warm sun all day.They were admiring their secret place and they looked very happy, but Nobu was starting to feel uncomfortable there, maybe it was because of the dreams he had lately, he was starting to feel like if somebody was watching him, he tried to ignore it and have fun with his sisters, but the more he stayed in their secret place, the more uncomfortable he was feeling, but he didn't want to separate from Lite. They were playing and they heard a growl. Nobu was that you? No was that you Akemi? no then who was it. US! replied to voices. two wolves appeared similar to the ones in their dreams. we are Mastin and Steven. You dare invade our territory? Sorry we had no idea that this was your home we will leave fast. Nobu replied. umm wrong answer you are in our home we must not find you here again. if you do come back we will most certainly have to eat you. Hey we are all wolves and wolfdogs here can't we get along? Nobu asked the wolves. No Now leave or we will eat you. they ran fast nobu was so scared he raced to the house ran inside and burrowed into a tight ball crying. Lite i knew we should not have gone thier. Oh its ok Nobu his sisters wraped around him to comfort him. they were mean but your safe with us. Nobu felt better bt was sure he would never go their again unless he absoulutely had to. Jenna asked how their day was and they said ok but Nobu is uncomfortable right now because we were almost attacked by wolves. Oh its ok nobu jenna replied. kodi came in and said hey pups how are you- then he saw Nobu. Whats wrong Nobu? We were almost eaten by two big wolves. Kodi said it was ok but he remembered an experience himself with two wolves. He was a bit worried but ecided for Nobu'sake it was better not to. The noght was tough nobu could not sleep he was terrified. Lite was thinking of how that spot had been so cool. She wanted to go back. Lter she was going to sneak back and when she told Nobu he freaked and said no i do not want my sister going to get hurt. She decided to wait till he was asleep.When Nobu finally fell asleep, Lite sneaked out and went to the wolves territory trying to be as quiet as she could so nobody knew what she was doing, when she reached the forest she started running towards the secret spot but what she didn't knew was that every step she was making was guiding her to her biggest mistake ever...At Rosy's home, Nobu was awakened again by his dream about the wolves that owned their secret spot, he was surprised when he didn't find Lite there, he started looking for her, and then he remembered what she had told him earlier that night."Wolves!!!" - Nobu started running but suddenly stopped just before entering the forest."I can't do this." - Nobu said to himself. - "What if those wolves find me."
Nobu tried to move his paws but fear had him petrified. He was just about to turn around but then he remembered someone, someone that had been with him all of his life, someone that had supported him when he needed comfort and love, Someone that was probably in great troubles, Lite, Nobu started how his blood was boiling, he could be a coward most of the times, but he certainly wasn't going to leave the one that was always by his side. Nobu was decided, he started running towards the secrtet spot, wishing that he could find lite before the wolves did, he felt stronger than ever, he was willing to fight with any creature that tried to hurt Lite."I just hope it's not too late." - Said Nobu and started running as fast as he could. lite was Wondering around it is so peaceful. then two loud growls sounded. Now what do we have here. Ah yes the little wolfdog who thought she could come back to our home. Look i don'twant anytrouble lite said starting to feel uneasy. Yes well you should have though of that Little doggie. They were closing in light was strong but not that strong. Just then a firce growl and red and white streak came across the sky. Nobu! Help me Lite was terrrified now Nobu began to go towards the wolves. He said Hey you leave my sister alone. Then e bit the big wolf in the tail. Oh joy two for the price of one. They were gonners. Lite I told you this was a bad idea. Akemi was strolling through town and was going to check on her smaller siblings. Then he saw tracks. Nobu and Lite! she thought. Must go find dad. she raced to find Kodi and ashur. mama papa Lite and Nobu are in trouble Akemi said fter finding them. My baby's are in trouble Ashur and Kodi ran as fast as they could. Akemi lead them to the spot. Nobu and ite were under attack. HELLLLLLLLP! they screamed Kodi was on them fast. he wripped the wolves away. Nobu and Lite ran to were akemi stood. They got really small and began to cry from the pain. Akemi Lickedtheir wounds and laid nect to them. meanwhile Kodi and Ashur were tearing the wolves apart. they may have been dogs but they were as strongs as 5 wolves combined. finnaly they gave up and ran away never to be heard of again. or so they thought. they took them home and they all lay in a pile of dog. They looked them over. they were covered in small bruises and cut but they were ok. The next couple of days they only lay around. they were to scared to go outside. Atleast they had eachother. they rested together in front of the fire for the next couple of days. meanwhile Kodi called a meeting in the boiler room about what happened. Everyone was shocked and so they steaked out for a couple of days to be sure that nothing would happen again. If only they knew They would return.The next few days, town was very peaceful, like if the accident with the wolves had never happened, but Nobu and Lite were still terrified and all day long inside their house, their brothers and sisters sometimes tried to make them go out again, but they didn't want, they kept laying together at home, Koji even tried to make Nobu attack him by dropping cold water on him, but it was useless,everything kept that way, and all dogs in Nome started forgetting about the wolves and about Nobu and Lite's problem, however, one night two dark shadows stopped at the beach just before entering Nome.
"Well well well...what do we have here? Tell me Steven, would you like to visit our old friends?" - Asked one of the shadows."I would love to visit them, Mastin, I just hope they remember us." -Answered Steven.
"Oh, don't worry Steven, because tonight...we'll make sure they never forget about us" -Said Mastin and the two shadows started laughing."Those stupid dogs will pay for what they did to us." -Said Mastin growling.
"Yeah...tonight is the night brother...revenge is coming." - Said Steven.
Both dogs started walking towrds town and when they reached Nome, lights showed the two wolves with several scars on their faces and bodies.
"Now...I wonder where do those stupid dogs live..." -Said Steven. Mastin saw a little dog walking alone on the street and smiled."Well...maybe we should try to...relate...with local dogs, maybe we can get some information." - As Mastin said this, the two wolves started walking towards a dark spot and remained hidding until the little dog was close enough.
"Hey you...the little dog on the street" - Whispered Mastin.
"Uhmm...me?" - Asked the little Beagle.
"Of course you IDIOT!!!...i mean...we are new here and we need to find some dogs, one is an active,intrepid, fool...i mean...cool female dog and the other one is smaller, red, coward, and it's usually with the female dog, do you know them?" -Asked Mastin. "Oh you must be talking about Lite and Nobu...well...you are lucky my friends I know exactly were they live." - Said the beagle proudly."Excelent...where do they live?" -Asked Steven.
"Well...they live in the last house at the end of the street." Answered the beagle.
"Wow, thanks pal, now we want to thank you giving you a gift uhmm...what's your name?" - Asked Mastin.
"Oh, well... my name is Tom." - Tom Answered smiling.
"Thanks Tom, now come a little closer so we can give your gift." - Said Mastin.
Tom walked towards the shadows and suddenly, a big wolf jumped from the darkness landing on Tom and killed him.
"Rest in peace...Tom." - Both wolves started walking towards rosy's house.
" At last Brother...we'll give those stupid doggies what they deserve" - Said Steven smiling.
"Yes...i can't wait to see their faces when they see us." - Both wolves continued walking and laughing.
Meanwhile, in rosy's house, Nobu and Lite were trying to sleep, but Lite noticed that Nobu looked very sad.
"Are you ok Nobu?" - Lite Asked."I...uhmm...I'm sorry Lite." - Said Nobu sadly.
"Uhmm...you're sorry?Why?"- Lite was really confused."I couldn't protect you...that night, I tried but...Keiichi and koji are right...I'm a weak and a coward too."Don't you ever say that again Nobu!! you are not a weak and definitively you're not a coward neither, you rescued me, if it wasn't for you, I would be dead."
"No...it was mom and dad who saved you, I couldn't do anything." -Nobu started crying.
"Stop it Nobu...you faced your fears and put yourself in danger to save me, youare a hero, not a coward." -She smiled and then nuzzled Nobu. To be continued
Back to top Go down
http://www.Baltochat-fan.fourmakers.com

Lite's big mistake part three
Page 1 of 1