Balto Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto Mountain

A Site For Balto fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Balto's journey part 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

Balto's journey part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Balto's journey part 2   Balto's journey part 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:03 am

He had finally learned the dog's name. Jenna.
"jenna" balto said to himself. Balto sat watching the horizon for a few hours thinking about jenna. Everynow and then he would repeat her name and smile. Balto's stomach gave a hungary growl so he decieded to see if there was any food balto could eat. He found hardly anything. But balto was in too good of a mood to care about food right now. Balto watched the sun set then went back to his home for the night.
Balto woke up the next morning and stood up. He snuck into town and was on his way to climb up onto the building infront of jenna's home to wait for her to come out when he ran into a group of dogs. They saw him and pounced on him. Balto put up a stuggle and several of them were taken out of the fight but balto was no match for the dogs. they outnumbered him. Balto escaped and started to run out of the alley to get out of the town.

Balto stood on his boat angry at the dogs in Noam. Why did they hate him so much for being half wolf. He sat down and watched the town. He could try to go back but he would probably get another beating. He sighed and laied down. His thoughts were full of Jenna for the next hour. As soon as the sun went down balto snuck back into the town. Checking the alleys as he passed them. Balto walked into jenna's yard and barked. Balto waited a minute before barking again and Jenna's face appeared in the door. She looked at him with a tired look.
"Balto?" Jenna said
"Jenna" Balto said
"what are you doing up this late?" She asked
"i couldn't sleep" Balto said
"you mind if we talk tomorrow im tired.." Jenna said
"sure" balto said and frowned slightly.
"Why didn't i see you today?" She asked
"i er was busy" Balto said
"O well i guess ill see you tomorrow" Jenna said
"ok bye" Balto said and jenna disapeared behind the door. Balto looked behind him and then started on his way back to the boat. He stayed up for a few hours before he dozed off and was woken up by someone shaking him awake.
"what?" Balto said
"its me" came Jenna's voice
Balto jumped up and said "what are you doing here?"
"i thought you wanted to talk to me?" She said
"o" Balto said "how did you know i was here?"
"i always see you walk out here at night and i fugured you would be here" Jenna said
Balto looked behind him to the water that was behind his boat and jenna said "why do you sleep out here? It must be uncomfortable"
"ive nowhere else to sleep" Balto said
"there is plenty of places to sleep in town" Jenna said
"i can only stay in town for a short while" Balto said not catching Jenna's eye
"why?" Jenna asked
"the dogs have something against me" Balto said then sat down looking at the floor then said "they hate me becouse im a half wolf"
Balto waited to hear Jenna run from him but she only sat down next to him and said "thats no reason to hate you"
Balto looked up at her.
"you dont care?" Balto asked
"no" Jenna said
Balto smiled
"your the only one here who's been nice to me" Jenna said
Balto smiled again and said "you've got a family though"
"well i mean your the only dog thats been nice to me" Jenna said
Balto smiled at her again and watched her look out at the water behind his home.
"its not much" Balto said
"it must be lonely out here" Jenna said
"most of the time it is" Balto said
Jenna looked at him
"but sometimes i acctually dont mind" Balto said
Jenna just continues looking at him and balto began to feel nervous.
"are you ok?" Balto asked her
"yea" Jenna said looking out at the water again

Balto sat down next to jenna and there was a long silence. Balto kept glancing at jenna out of the corner of his eye. Jenna finally decided to break the silence.
"Today is Rosie's birthday" Jenna said
"Thats kool" Balto said looking at her
"yea she's turning 7" Jenna said looking back at balto
"thats great" Balto said and jenna looked away from balto for a second then said "would you like to come?" She asked
Balto looked at her curiously not sure what she ment.
"her parents are throwing her a party. Would you like to come" She said
"sure" Balto said smiling and jenna smiled back and said "come on"
Balto and Jenna walked into town and when they reached Jenna's house she started to go around the back"its going on in the back" She said and balto followed her. The first thing balto saw was several keids playing. Rosie was with them. Balto sat down and watched them and jenna barked. The kids looked over at jenna and Rosie ran out from the crowd and said "Jenna! i was wondering where you were girl. And who's this? You brought a friend with you Jenna" reaching out to pat balto on the head. Balto felt her pat his head a few times before someone said "Rosie what are you doing get away from that dog."
Rosie looked up to the man and said "dad Jenna brought him with her. He's a friend of Jenna's"
"i dont care. He's part wolf." He said pulling Rosie and Jenna away from balto. "GET!!" He shouted kicking snow at balto. Balto ran from the house. Once he was a few streets away he sighed. He should have know it was to good to last. He was searching for food when he heard several barks and one laugh.
"i would have thought you'd have learned your lesson by now." Came Seele's voice. Balto turned to them and growled. "didn't you get enough last time steele?" Balto said
"i won't be satisfied until you are dead" Steele said before pouncing on balto. Several other dogs followed him and balto fought them off. Breathing hard he bit steele in the leg and heard a crack which ment he had just broken steeles leg.
Steele fell and balto smiled at him. "what's the matter can't you take on a half wolf?" Balto asked
Steele started to back away and balto followed him.
"what could a half wolf do to possibly harm you?" Balto said
"Shut up" Came someone's voice and balto tuned and saw several other dogs. He rolled his eyes.
"shut up you filthy half wolf" One of them said
"come and make me" Balto said
The dogs pounced on him and balto could have taken them on but there was to many of them. He was running from the dogs when steele jumped out in front of him. His broken leg held up.
"your not getting away this time" Steele said and balto felt the dogs behind him close on him and balto glared at steele.
"out of my way steele unless you want another leg broken" Balto said
Steele glared at him and balto growled. Balto pushed steele over then ran from the dogs. He kept running until he was out of noam and then stopped. He sat down and sighed. Just another day in balto's life. He started for his boat but felt a sharp pain in his paw that he hadn't realized. He looked down and saw that he had somehow gotten it cut. He started to head for his home when he heard another dog bark.
"what now?" Balto said tuning around. He saw jenna running towards him with something in her mouth. Balto watched her until she stopped infront of him and set down what she had in her mouth on the snow. It was a plate with some kind of bread on it.
"i brought this for you" Jenna said pushing it towards balto.
Balto looked at it and she said "its food"
Balto bit into it. It tasted really good.
"thanks" Balto said when he had finished it. Jenna laughed
"you got some of it on you nose" Jenna said
Balto wiped his nose off on his paw.
"i thought it might cheer you up" Jenna said and the wind blew.
"nice to know someone cares about me" Balto said smiling at her
"nice to have someone to care for" Jenna said.
Did she just say that? Balto thought. The wind blew again.
"its windy out here" Jenna said
"yea i dont know why it got so windy all of a sudden" Balto said
Jenna noticed Balto's paw and said "balto what happened to your paw?
"its nothing. Just a little cut" Balto said
The wind started to blow harder as balto and jenna talked and then after awhile it had stated to blow so hard that balto realized what it really was.
"Its another blizzard" Balto shouted to her over the wind. "come on"
Balto led jenna back into his boat and under his cover. The blanket was large enough to cover jenna and balto.
"Balto i have to get back home" Jenna said
"I know" Balto said
"is this how you lasted through the last one?" Jenna asked
"yea" Balto said
They were quiet for awhile and listened to the wind blowing and then balto heard jenna say "rosie"
"im sure she's fine Jenna" Balto said
"Balto im going to go home" Jenna said
Balto and jenna headed out and jenna said "what are you coming for"
"im making sure you get home" Balto said
Jenna smiled at him and they started for jenna's home. Balto and jenna found it with difficulty and when they got there they saw the doors were closed and the windows were covered up.
"what now?" Jenna asked
"i dont know" Balto answered "but we cant stay here"
"there's nowhere else to go" Jenna said
"when you've been a stray as long as i have you learn things about this town. I know somewhere we can go" Balto said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Baltochat-fan.fourmakers.com

Balto's journey part 2
Page 1 of 1