Balto Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto Mountain

A Site For Balto fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Balto's journey part three

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

Balto's journey part three Empty
PostSubject: Balto's journey part three   Balto's journey part three Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:04 am

He led her to a tunnel that went under the hospital and then balto shook the snow off his fur.
"where are we?" Jenna asked
"under the hospital" Balto said
Jenna sat down next to balto and curled up.
"Jenna you saw that your house was locked up that must mean they were inside so im sure they are safe besides its just a blizzard. If they stay indoors they'll be ok" Balto said laying down next to jenna.
"thanks balto " Jenna said
Again the blizzard only lasted 3 days but that didn't mean that it wasnt very cold and when Jenna and Balto came out from under the hospital they both were very hungary.
"come on lets see if we can get into my house" jenna said
Balto and jenna walked back to her house and balto sat down and watched jenna bark then scratch the door. The door opened and Rosie was standing in the doorway.
"JENNA" rosie said and wrapped her arms around jenna's neck. Jenna licked rosie's cheek several times and rosie laughed and said "i was so worried about you girl" then she noticed balto watching them and said "hay there boy? have you and jenna been together during the blizzard?"
Balto barked
Rosie smiled and rosie's dad came into view and saw jenna and rosie then saw balto and said "Jenna o its good to see you again. Rosie close the door you letting in a draft"
"dad they must be really hungary cant we feed jenna and her friend too?" Rosie asked
Rosie's dad sighed and said "fine but he has to go as soon as he finishes"
Rosie turned to balto and said "come on boy. Ya hungary come on" and balto walked in. Balto looked around jenna's home and jenna followed rosie into another room. Balto followed them and saw rosie filling up two bowls with food. She set them down in front of balto and jenna and said "enjoy"
Balto took a grateful bite out of the food in his bowl and swollowed. Balto finished his and the bowl was put onto the counter by rosie's dad and balto watched him and he said "come on boy time to go" balto looked at jenna who was still eating then followed rosie's dad to the door. He kneeled down and patted balto on the head and said "thanks boy" before he opened the door and balto walked out. Balto didn't feel like going back to his boat but there was nothing left to do in town so he headed for his boat. When he got there he sat down and watched the town. It was always boring out here. He had been thinking for so long that he hadn't even realized the sun go down. He laied down and fell asleep. When balto woke up he felt something warm and soft curled up with him. He looked over and saw jenna. He smiled.

Jenna woke up and saw balto smiling at her.
"Hi" Balto said
"Hi" Jenna said
"So umm when did you get here?" Balto asked
"Last night" Jenna said smiling
Balto smiled back.
"Thanks" Balto said
"for what?" jenna asked
"for sleeping out here with me" balto said
"o" jenna said
Jenna stood up and then looked out at the town.
"you think they might be up now?" jenna asked
"i dont know" balto said staring at her. Jenna walked over to balto and nuzzled him. Balto was so surprised by this that all he could do was keep smiling. Jenna laughed. Balto watched her then said "what made you come out here?"
"you" jenna said
"me?" Balto said
"yea you really should think about moving off this thing and into town. Maybe under the hospital" jenna said
"i have a reason for staying out here" Balto said "you know what it is"
Jenna looked at him and said "i know"
Balto and jenna watched each other until they heard someone yelling "Jenna! Jenna! where are you girl"
"i think thats rosie" Balto said
"yea it is" Jenna said
Jenna walked off the boat and balto watched her go then said "Bye jenna"
"bye balto" jenna said then started for home. Balto watched her go until she was out of view and he smiled.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Back at Steele's gangs hangot Steele was gnawing at a bone with his leg in a cast. The Blizzard had just let up and steele was in a rage against Balto. Balto may have gotten the better of him these last two times but he was planning something much better than just attacking him in some alley. No he had a plan. This time he couldn't fail.
"Im gunna kill that filthy half wolf" Steele said angrily.
"You say that every day steele" One of the dogs around him said
"I mean it once this leg heals up in gunna get him when he least expects it" Steele said biting the bone so hard it cracked in half
"what are you planning to do" one of the dogs said.
"im gunna kill him you brainless idiot" Steele said
"got a plan?" Another asked
"yea ive got a plan but it's gunna take some time to do. But when the time comes it will all be worth the wait." Steele said smiling
Balto didnt do much the rest of that day. He just walked around thinking. By the time the sun had fallen and the moon had risen balto was asleep. When balto woke up the next day he didnt feel Jenna curled up with him. He frowned slightly then stood up streached and yawned. Then he went into town and was looking for food when someone kick the trashcan he was looking for food in over. Balto climbed out feeling dizzy then he heard someone laughing. Balto looked over to the source of the laugh and saw jenna.
"You ok?" Jenna said still laughing
"yea" Balto said falling over after trying to take a few steps towards jenna.
"I never saw you in town yesterday" jenna said sitting down
"thats becouse i never came into town" Balto said standing up
"why?" jenna asked
Balto shrugged
"so..." Jenna said after a few seconds of silence
"so.. what?" Balto asked
"nothing" Jenna said
Balto walked up to her and said "what was the kick for?"
"just a joke" Jenna said
Rosie suddenly appeared in the street and saw Jenna and Balto then walked towards them and said "Hay you found your friend" to jenna
Rosie patted balto a few times on the head and then said "Where do you live?" to balto
Balto just stared at her
Jenna barked then balto started to walk to where you could see his home.
"Where you going?" Jenna asked
"showing rosie where i live" Balto said
Jenna walked beside balto as rosie followed them to balto home.
"is this where you live" rosie asked as they walked up to the boat
Balto barked
Rosie looked curiously at him. Jenna sat down next to rosie and watched balto.
"what?" Balto asked
Jenna just laughed then said "im not sure"

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Back in the town of Nome several dogs sat just outside the town.
"Why dont we just go kill the half wolf now?" a brown husky asked
"becouse Steele wants to be the one to kill him and we have to wait for his leg to heal" A gray and black husky said
The group of dogs watched the dots that were Jenna, Balto and rosie.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Rosie bent down and started scratching balto behind the ears. Balto closed his eyes and smiled. Jenna walked up to him and sat down next to him.
Rosie stood up and said "Come on girl we have to get home. Im sorry boy but my dad doesent seem to like you" then started walking back to town. Jenna watched her go then said "come on lets give it one more shot" Then ran to catch up with rosie. Balto followed and soon they were standing on the porch of Jenna's house. Balto watched rosie open the door then started to walk in but Rosie's dad was standing just inside the door.
"i was about to go look for you where have you been?" He asked
"ive been out to that big boat just outside of town.. That's where jenna's friend lives" Rosie said
"y did you go out there" He asked
"he showed me" Rosie said.
Balto and Jenna watched them talk until balto saw rosie's dad sigh and say he can sleep out back. I dont want him to start thinking he lives here though"
Balto didn't think much of sleeping in Jenna's backyard. He would wake up no better than he would if he slept in the front yard. Jenna watched him then said "i guess you dont want to do you"
"no" Balto said "thanks for inviting me though"
Jenna smiled then said "i know"
Balto and jenna walked with rosie to the backyard where she set out a blanket for him to sleep with and said "im sorry you have to sleep out here" then walked back around front. Balto looked at the blanket and then to jenna and she said "i know what your thinking"
"o really?" Balto said "the mind of a wolf works differently than that of a dog"
Jenna laughed and said "i thought you were a half wolf"
"i am" Balto said smiling at her "anyway what do you think im thinking"
"you want to sleep here but cant sleep here if it has to be outside" Jenna said and balto laughed
"partly" Balto said
"partly?" Jenna asked
"well id like to sleep here if your ok with it but i havent been attacked in several days now and im starting to wonder if they finally have given up or are they planning something" Balto said
"you worry to much you know" Jenna said

Balto laughed then said "you cant blame me" then balto saw three dogs approach them from all sides. Balto looked around then said "Jenna you should get out of here"
"why?" Jenna asked
"3 dogs" Balto said
"dont worry we wont hurt her were just here for you" They said
Back to top Go down
http://www.Baltochat-fan.fourmakers.com

Balto's journey part three
Page 1 of 1