Balto Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto Mountain

A Site For Balto fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stones revenge part three

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

Stones revenge part three Empty
PostSubject: Stones revenge part three   Stones revenge part three Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:24 am

Alue and Ashton were enjoying there Alone time together. They always had wolves or family around so they were now able to talk about how they were feeling and about eachother. Steele went to find stone to tell themthe family was contained for Now. when he found him he was angry because he could see Ashton and Alue. He was angry and he was going to get him if it was the last thing he did. Stone steele said out f breath. I -have contained the family just like you said. The only problem was that they could leave at anytime they felt like. They were just nervous to move until the right tme. good Niju is going to fetch me Ashton as we speak. Niju wqs walking through town.Blto saw this and he said stay put im going to talk to niju. balto steped out of the ally way. Well well well Long time no see. Said Balto. Niju shoxked trned around. Well if it isn't balto the wolf/dog who came to break up my pack. i was serching for Alue not to break your pack up. Well you did and for tat I am going to get her and Ashton Apart and you can not stop me. Oh you would think that wouldn't you but just because you are a wolf and i am only part wolf does not mean that i am weaker or stronger then you. My daughter and Ashton are happy together and if you hurt them in any lets just say you will be going to new hights balto said. Niju snuffed and walked away towards were Alue and ashton were. Hey I am not finished with you balto said but he new he would need help to stop niju. Niju was climbing the hill Ashton sensed danger and Said Alue we better go now. Why? Alue asked. It is so peaceful up here and we are happy why should we leave? Because Niju is coming i know his scent and he does not smell happy. Oh Ok Lets go they were halfway down the mountain when they heard. You two are fnished now. Niju ponced on Ashton and knocekd Alue to the bottem she was fine but was stunned. Ashton Run! But Bam it was to late he was knocked unconcious. Niju said if you want to see him again meet us on the far mountain just a small way out if town. come alone or he will be finished and with that Noju dragged him away. Alue was soar and had troubke moving but then went to find balto. papa, Mama,kodi where are you? Alue was in tears now. Ahe Loved Ashton and now they were apart and Alue was heartbroken. When Alue found them they were relived she was alright but when they saw her they knew something was terribly wrong. Papa,mama they took Ashton and they are dragging him to the far mountain a little way out of town. Alue was sobbing Now. Who did this Alue? Balto asked? Niju Alue got out in a short breath. He told me to come aloe or I would not see him alive again. Do not worry Alue I am going to come save him but I will not be seen until needed. Kodi said that he waould hide with his dad as well and help out if a fight broke out. meanwhile Niju had Ashton and he made his way back to stone. Niju put Ashton down and said there you go just like you asked. Stone was pleased now he had Alue coming to rescue her beloved Ashton but He was not awhere that the others would be with her. Good work Niju now you and steele watch for Alue while i watch my new servant Stone said with a smile. Oh you had to become a problem Ashton. I thought you would not interfere but the truth is the Alue is mine and well you are coming between us. Alue was walking towards the mountain in view. Balto and Kodi took another way to the other side of the mountain. Niju and steele spotted her so they told stone. good Now why don't you and niju take a small walk around just to be sure she is alone. stone saw her coming and began smiling. hehehe hello Alue did ya miss me? asked stone with a laugh. STONE! thought Alue. Ashton was right. Hello stone Why are you here? well Have you not heard from niju that i was going to capture Ashton. yes but where- then she saw him unconcious. Ok stone i am here that was all tha waas said about are deal. he was not supposed to get hurt. Yes but he is well interfearing wit our realationship and i will not Let this happen. What are you talking about Alue asked. You are with me remember. No i never was with you and you are starting to scare me. then they heard a loud scream. It was Kodi and he had been cornered by Steele and Niju. HELP! balto Came running and he pounced on Niju. Leave My son Alone. Balto said now growling loud and was ready for action. Alue ran over but stone stopped her. Alue stay here or youwill never see Ashton again. Alue was stuck. She wanted to save her brother but also wanted to save Ashton. what was She going to do? Alue decided to run to her brothers Aid even if stone was going to do something to Ashton. Kodi what is the matter? but then she saw Steele and Niju and she understood. Balto was trying to protect Kodi while also trying to fight off Steele and Niju. Alue jumped in. I will take Niju you take Steele. Said Alue. Then they were brawling and Alue and Balto were winning. She had Niju pinned to the ground saying please do not hurt me.Then Alue sent him down the mountain. alto had steele and he said Leave or I will Make sure you do. Both dog and wolf ran to the woods. But they would return. They were then left with dealing with stone. Kodi now was able to help out so he teamed up with them. Stone Let him go demanded Alue. why woud i do that I think he will be a good servant for us. WOULD YOU STOP WiTH THE US. Alue shouted. there never was an us and there never will be. We will see about that. Then Ashton began to come to. Wha- what happened?he asked. i feel ike i was thrown off a mountain. Then Stone was angry. Alue you are my girl and you are coming with me. No I am with Ashton and very happy. Then stone lunged at her but balto knocked him to the ground you are going to leave her alone he growel and if you do not You will join your friends. Then Ashton saw an advantage. He ran at stone and knocked him down the mountain. when he landed he looked up. This is not finished Alue you ust wait and he ran off to see the two morons who messed up. Alue ran to Ashton and nuzzeld him. i was so scared then they walked into town and were ready to sleep. When they got there jenna ran to them Balto Steele came through He said that he was going to get you And Alue for ruining his big oment to be accepted by stone. He is always being such a glory hound he will get over it. THen they went to the boat and slept until the middle of the next day. Ashton and Alue slept longer but everyone else got up. Kodi went to play with his friends and balto and jenna spent some time together. All was well(or so they thought). Meanwhile stone was so angry at his team for failing that he told them I will let you in on a secret I am going to get them all and because you to are the last resort you can help but if you fail you are going to be included on the attack. Do not screw up. Ashton and
woke up and they were happy. Meanwhile on the island were the wolf pak was things were going well Everyone was trying to help out and not have fights. There was one wolf though who had not seen any of the three in a few days and was planning to take the throw as the wolf pack leader. But he would not succeed.meanwhile...Aleu's pack temporary leader Nook was enjoying his position in the pack, he was starting to think he should've been the leader since the beginning.
"Who could've said i would be such a great leader...not even Aleu does such a good work with the pack, no fights, no hunger...looks like i'm not only good-looking but inteligent as well." -He started laughing. -"But...I wonder where Aleu and Ashton are and if they will ever come back but...if they don't, I...well...we won't miss them hehe...I'm a pretty good alpha wolf."But while Nook was busy thinking about him being the official leader of the pack, a black wolf from the pack called Yori, was planning how to take the leadership of the pack. the wolf watched and waited for the correct time to go to nook and demand leadership. He found out and then he walked up to nook. Hello my name is Lukus and im Here to tell you to give me the position as Alpha wolf. Well my name is Nook and you can not Become Alpha wolf because it already belongs to our pack leader Alue who is not here right now. Oh In that case Im placing my self in charge. Um You Can not do that. Why don't we have a challange to see who is fit to run this pack. Nook thought Oh Alue where are you when we need you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.Baltochat-fan.fourmakers.com

Stones revenge part three
Page 1 of 1