Balto Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto Mountain

A Site For Balto fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stones Revenge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

Stones Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Stones Revenge   Stones Revenge Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 6:08 pm

The rain poured down from the sky in buckets. jenna and Balto were desperatly trying to find Kodi They had heard the gun shot and they ran towards the sound. The hunter who had shot Kodi realized that he had shot a dog. He was so scared he ran and left all of his things right there. Balto and jenna found his trail and then they saw the limp figure that was Kodi. KODIAK! what are you doing get- they saw he had been shot. he was bleeding. jenna broke in to tears balto went over and nudged kodi to see if he was alive. Kodi did not move but he was breathing slightly. Jenna he has been shot. WHAT! she cried but he will be ok if we get him to town now. They found a branch they could drag him with and they dragged him in to town. Rosy's father hd seen the comotion and he ran out side and saw tat one of his dogs offspring had been shot. He raced poor kodi to the vet and with an all nighter the vet was able to save him. he would not be able to move much fo the first six weeks. Kodi stayed with jenna and balto would come check on him. He had been shot in the leg so he could not walk on is left front paw.Kodi was stiil angry with Balto but he was not sure why. he knew deep down his dad just wanted to have fun but why did he let the other dogs attck him. Balto told him what went on but Kodi said i wll forgive you when i am better and you can prove to me that what you said really happened. that made balto sad but he understood. He was so happy that his son had recoverd from being shot. He did not know what he would have done without him. Jenna was estatic but she said when all of this is through you guys are not going alone. I will be going everywhere with you. Balto agreed to this along with kodi. When kodi was able to stand up again he began to wonder what really happened. Dad asked kodi what happened when I ran away. Did Alue even bother to say goodbye to me or was she in a big hurry to run off with her wolf pack. No Kodi she was heart broken you were not there she even siad please tell Kodi i will be back soon to visit. Oh Well When i ran away, i was mad because you were not thereto help me and Alue looked happy with her clan. Everyone ignored me. no we were coming to your aid and you ran off. When we heard you get shot we thoughtyou were dead. Oh well ok i was just wondering. Kodi suddenly felt really guilty about the way he had run away and how he Thought everyone forgot him. He promised himself he would not runaway and blame people again. Meanwhile somewhere off in the distance there was a black wolf seeking revenge. I will make those two little wolfdogs pay for what they caused. Steele and niju were also there despising thm. I will help yu tkae them own siad te other two. good we are going to need all the hlp we can get. meanwhile farther north poor alue who had just recovered from her injuries was sad. She was homesick and she had a soar leg from where Niju through her off. She was planning to go see kodi in a couple off days hoping that he would forgive her for not saying bye. Heck no, Aleu!!" -Said Ashton. -" I won't let you return like that!!"
"Oh, come on..." -Answered Aleu smiling. -"They're my family."
"I understand Aleu...but it's too dangerous out there, what if Niju finds you again?"
"Please Ashton...I'm not worried...I can beat him in no time!"
"Oh sure...so you were just going easy on him when he hurt you like that!...Please Aleu...I don't want to loose you." - Said Ashton nuzzling her.
"I'm sorry Ashton...but I have to go back and talk to my brother...and nothing's going to stop me." -Said Aleu trying to stand up and falling, but she tried again and made it, so she started walking towards the woods.
"I see...then I'll go with you." -Said Ashton.
"Ashton...you don't have to..." -Said Aleu shocked.
"I know...but I won't let anybody hurt you." -Said Ashton smiling at Aleu and then licking her.
"Thanks Ashton." -Answered Aleu nuzzling him.
"We better get going then...if the others know where you're going they will worry and maybe even panic, so we better sneak out unnoticed." -After Ashton said this, they started their journey back to Aleu's family, ignoring the dangers that were expecting them deep in the woods. it was a beautiful night Aleu and ashton were walking in a bright moonlight. back in nome Kodi, Blato,and jenna were sleeping sound not knowing what awaited them in a couple of days. When they woke up it was sunny and Kodi was finally able to walk around ok. he was taken to the vet and then he had to run around when he had strength. Jenna and Balto wereRelieved that their son had recovered so quickly. They were nervous about the pack of dogs that had chased them and attacked him. Alue and Ashto were half way to nome. Well Looky what we have hear came a voice. Uh oh who's there? It is me steele and to continue on your way you have to daul me. This will take a second and Ashton had slammed steele in 15 seconds. You will have trouble getting all the way to your family i swear it. He was off limping in the other direction. What was with him?ashton asked. Ahh he is just a soar loser he always has been. Well im worried about what he said but Lets keep moving so we can get to see your brother. Ashton and Alue were walking into another fight but they were unaware of who it was. Hello I have been waiting for you It was Niju. well, well, well Niju the great or should i say Niju the fake. What are you talking about?Niju asked. Well you thought you had cuased me pain and suffering but you were wrong Aleu said and she began to growl. Ashton siad you hurt my Alue you are in trouble now. he showed his full hight to niju. Well there is no need to get hasty now niju said starting to get small and low. Ashton and Alue tackeld him and he was begging for mercy in 5 minutes. when they were done wit him they were tired so they needed to find a place to sleep. They found small cave and they fell asleep. Kodi had fully recovered now and was better then ever. He had forgiven his father for not helping him and they were playing in town with the local dogs. Stone who was not far watched and he sneered. If only they knew that they were in trouble. but he was unawhwere that his two goons had failed him miserably. He would find out soon enough though. When Alue and ashton had awoken it was still dark but it was beginning to get light so they decided to start walking. they were almost to nome and Alue was getting excited. Kodi and his dad were on his dads boat and they were talking about wht alue had said before she left. Wow he did miss saying goodbye I thought she was to busy to talk to me. Son your sister and you are pretty closse because you and her were the ast ones together before you found homes. Oh Well do youtink she will come home soon?kodi asked. it is hard to say but im sure she will balto said a little unenthusiactic becuse he knew Alue had been hurt bad but he did not know she had recoveredAs they were getting closer and closer to Nome Aleu started to run faster, Ashton was still worried because they didn't know what else was waiting for them and Stone, who had been acting suspicious lately, had now completely disappeared.
Meanwhile in the woods, Stone was still watching Kodi and Balto when he saw a wolfdog and a wolf running towards Nome.
"What!?!?! What is Aleu doing here?And who is the one with her?..." -Stone started growling furious when he recognized Aleu's companion.- "What the hell is Ashton doing with Aleu?!?!?!...This is what happens when you let a sissy dog and a looser wolf do the hard work...I'll have to take care of that stupid Ashton myself...Don't worry Aleu, after I get rid of that Ashton, you and I will be very happy together, you'll see..." - Stone smiled an evil smile and started wlking towards Aleu and Ashton. Alue Loved Ashton and they were happy together. They were now walking in the snow up to her dads boat. Papa are you there Alue cried? Alue- balto stopped i thoughtI had lost you He ran and Nuzzeld her. Who is this balto said with a smile? this is Ashton he came with me incase something bad happened. Nice to meet you Balto said. Hey dad where is Kodi? Alue Asked. i belive he is with your mother right now Lets go and find him. To be continued in part two.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Baltochat-fan.fourmakers.com

Stones Revenge
Page 1 of 1