Balto Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto Mountain

A Site For Balto fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stones Revenge part two

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

Stones Revenge part two Empty
PostSubject: Stones Revenge part two   Stones Revenge part two Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 5:45 am

Kodi and jenna were playing with their friends and having fun. Jenna saw Balto and Ran and nuzzeld him. hello Balto how are you- she paused when she saw Alue. Alue she cried and ran over and nuzzeld her. I thought we might not see you after what happened. Oh mama i would never leave here with out saying goodbye to my brother. kodi just noticed his parents and his sister. Alue he ran over to her. Hey kodi Im so sorry about running of it was nothing personal we just were trying to avoid the hunters that were chasing us. Oh well thanks for telling me. i missed you. Who is this Alue? jenna and kosi asked. This is Ashton he is my well um friend. Alue was blushing she had not told her parents they were mates yet. They were going to stay for two weeks and then they would go off to the pack. They all were enjoying themselves except one brown wolf high on the hills. OHHH! that should be me with alue now and me playing with her brother even though i would eliminate him to. Stone was thinking how can I get those two apart? he thought. He decided to look for the two goons and gather more recruits to help him et Ashton and alue seperated Then he would flatten his family it wuld be te ultimate revenge. Meanwhile The Pack were ujst realizing they were on thier own. well we knew alue might go to visit her family one day who will be in charge while she is gone? The decided that Nook a big gray male wolf should be in charge. really his job was easy just sit around and tell them what they should do. But he was a fair leader ad understood that some of the smaller wolves could not do as much so he would let them do small tasks. Won't Alue be thrilled that i was a good leader thought Nook happily. he was pleased that he was doing well. in nome it was getting Late and the sun began to set. They decided to sleep on balto's boat with Boris. boris had been busy with keeping the boat clean. He was unawhere of was coming aboard.Later that night,Ashton was very worried, he was happy that Aleu could be with her family again, but he still couldn't sleep at all.
"What is it Ashton?" -Aleu asked- - "You don't like being here?"
"Oh no...It's great being here, you're family's very nice it's just that..."-Said Ashton
"What?..." -Said Aleu.
"I don't know...I have a bad feeling, besides...Stone's been missing since the night we helped your dad fight Steele and Niju." -Said Ashton.
"You're right...but don't worry...he's from our pack remember?" -Said Aleu smiling.
"Yeah, well...I'm not so sure of it anymore..."-Said Ashton
"So...you think he betrayed us?" -Said Aleu, her smile faded away.
"Nah...I'm just being paranoic...You're right, he's from our pack ."
"You just need some sleep...Everything's gonna be ok, now good night Ashton."-Said Aleu, she licked Ashton and then he nuzzled her. Aleu fell asleep but Ashton couldn't sleep, he didn't want to worry Aleu but he was completely sure that Stone was a traitor and that he was up to no good. Stone meanwhile found steele and niju and convinced a dog named Rob to help him out. atne was furious at the two who had failed him but he needed help so he had to use them. The plan was going to be sneak down and fight while everyone was asleep. Stone was [ositive that would work if only Ashton had not been awake to thin stone was a tratior. the plan would be executed in a few days and stone wanted it to be perfect. The next morning Alue woke up to find Ashton snoring he was really tired from not sleeping to well. Kodi Balto and jenna were also still asleep. Alue laid back down against Ashton. It was cold outside but not to cold. Finnaly everyone woke up. once they were awake they wee hungry so jenna went and fetched them some food. Ashton and Alue ate the portion they were served in about 5 minutes. once they ate Balto was going to show Alue and Ashton around and take them to a hill that was a nice lookout point to view the whole town. stone would be watching to make sure their day was ruined."I'm getting impatient...I get sick just of watching Ashton get close to Aleu." -Growled Stone.
"What a looser..." -Whispered Steele.
"What did you just said?!?!" -Stone growled at Steele.
"No...I...I mean...I was talking about..." -Said Steele.
"Shut up stupid sissy dog..." -Shouted Stone. -"You already failed me once, but i'm desesperated enough to give you one more chance, but you better not fail this time or things can get...tough for you...you hear me?"
"Ok ok..." -Said Steele.
"Now, I need you to take care of Aleu's family...but leave Ashton alive...I'll take care of him." - Said Stone. then with that he marched off to watch what was happening. Alue and Ashton and balto were now going to the hill that balto had told them about earlier. wow they both siad when they got to the top. It was beautiful. Ashton and Alue really liked the view. dad can I have sometime alone with Ashton? Asked Alue. sure and with that he trotted off. Steele began lurking in the shadows and was looking forr a good place to get balto and his family. He saw an ally way and ducked down it. Balto and jenna and kodi were walking together when they heard Psst. Hey over here. Then with out warning steele ounced on Balto knoking the wind out o him. You three will wait here or will take care of Alue and you will not see her again. Jenna was out raged and scared leave her alone. Oh i will but Someone else won't. WAIT HERE! steele said in a loud voice so they did as they were told. To Be continued in part three.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Baltochat-fan.fourmakers.com

Stones Revenge part two
Page 1 of 1