Balto Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto Mountain

A Site For Balto fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The new beginning

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

The new beginning - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new beginning   The new beginning - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 9:58 pm

I am not sure what do you think silver should we continue when the rain lets up? if you want to stayt here it is a good spot too but I want you to decide fire said trying not to bother his mate
Back to top Go down
http://www.Baltochat-fan.fourmakers.com
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The new beginning   The new beginning - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 1:22 am

"I wantr to move on when the rain stops." Silver said. "And yes, I would like you to leave me alone, Fire." she said trying to hold in her annoyence.
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: The new beginning   The new beginning - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 8:42 am

fire heard her Voice He knew she was annoyed Well ok he said looking abit sad and confused but He knew she loved him but he annoyed her so He decided to leave the group for a few minutes he ran outside to see if the rain would let up he felt bad why can I not ever stop annoying her fire said in his head What can I do not to annoy her he thought to himself. He walked back in looking glum and sat away from the group
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The new beginning   The new beginning - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 9:04 am

Silver countinued chating with the group
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: The new beginning   The new beginning - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 9:50 am

fire sniffled A bit He wanted to be with the group but He Did not want to annoy his mate But He was a little sad not having anyone sit with him He out his head on his paw and snifled A little more but not enoough for his friends to hear him
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The new beginning   The new beginning - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 9:53 am

Silver heard him and so did the two. "Just ignore him. He just wants attention. When sometimes he just has to be alone for a while. Silver looked away and pawed and te two to signal them to talk further in the cave.
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: The new beginning   The new beginning - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 9:56 am

fire heard what she said and that hurt him So he ran out of the cave to find a place to be alone he did not want attention he wanted his friends to incluse him but it was not happening tears were in fire's eyes now
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The new beginning   The new beginning - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 9:58 am

After Akara told silver that Fire ran off further outside, she groned. "Just leave him be. we have to think for ourselves for a while to, don't we?" Silver sdi, she knew she was being selfish, but she was just in a pissed-off mood. And she didn't even know why.
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: The new beginning   The new beginning - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:01 am

meanwhile fire was Running but he did not know where he was going he was in pain He Was sad know one was being nice and he was more hurt That his mate did not comfort Him. will things go back to normal he cried?
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The new beginning   The new beginning - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:04 am

Silver heard Fire calling her in her mind, but she shook her head and continued. Then, she got off her chesst, "Do you know why Fire is acting like this? It pisses me off that he makes a whole "big-deal" about our relashonship and tries to impress me most of the time and I don't like it and I...I....I......" she stopped with a beat red face with a furious look on her face, like she's an exploding tomato.
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: The new beginning   The new beginning - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:07 am

fire was sure that silver was getting mad hewas not even sure she loved him anymore It hurt thinking about it. Fire stoped 5 miles away hoping that someone would come looking but it did not look good. Fire did not want to be an alpha he wanted silver to like him was all and it was not working at all he was crying hard now he lost his friends shelter and worst of all his mate
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The new beginning   The new beginning - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:13 am

Silver still heard him hard in her mind but she still shook it and moved on. But deep inside, she knew he wanted her. She looked back, and slowly went to te mouth of the cave. Then, she spat out, "YOU MAKE A BIG DEAL ABOUT EVERYTHING!!!! GET A LIFE!!!!" she screamed.
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: The new beginning   The new beginning - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:16 am

fire Let out a Hoooowl To summon his firends he thought he heard silver he Was shocked that his mate would even think that but hw could not Stop loving her She was his life but If he ever got her back he would not say anything to her unless she asked him. Fire only hoped that would happen
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The new beginning   The new beginning - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:20 am

Silver heard his howl and answered back, "YES, YOU!!! NOW RUN AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed, but her insides where in a knot, that there were shakings in her voice. she was acually starting to cry.
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: The new beginning   The new beginning - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:23 am

How could she say that He hoowled back are you serious You never want to see me again fire said still in tears I love you but you are saying you do not love me? he hoooowled
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The new beginning   The new beginning - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:25 am

Silver was getting sick from holding in her saddness. She exploded. She cryed with all her might and didn't respond, exept her crying.
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: The new beginning   The new beginning - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:29 am

fire decided to run back he cold not leave without saying goodbye or with silver so distrought He saw the cave in sight he ran to the opening saw siver he stoped five feet from her. Look I am so sorry I know it is my fault you do not like me I want to be with you but if you do not like me I will leave I just wanted to see you one last time fire sai hoping she would consider getting back together
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The new beginning   The new beginning - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:33 am

Silver was crying so hard that she was very weak and she fell on the floor. "f\F.....ire??" she asked, trying to be sound as clear as possible.
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: The new beginning   The new beginning - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:34 am

yes fire said hoping silver was happy he returned
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The new beginning   The new beginning - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:41 am

Silver was a mind reader, she could read his emotions in his mind. "Oh, so, you're hoping that I'm happy for you returned..." she said trying to control herself. "Com here....." she sadi. Waving a paw at him.
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: The new beginning   The new beginning - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:47 am

fire walked forward but Slowly hoping That she would be cheering up but not only because of him coming back but maybe she felt better fire hoped
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The new beginning   The new beginning - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:44 pm

"You're not runngin away from me...." she said, sort of laughing.
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: The new beginning   The new beginning - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:49 pm

fire laughed too I would never Silver I love you too much Fire said I am sorry I just felt left out and I know I annoyed you I am sorry Fire said nuzzeling silver. I only want the best for you And if you need to be alone From now on I will let you have that time.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The new beginning   The new beginning - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:56 pm

"Yes, and please don't make a big deal about everything! Once I start nuzzling you, you start to love me too much for the rest of the day, and when I tell you to give me space fror a while, you run away and start crying. That's what's really bugging me." Silver said.
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: The new beginning   The new beginning - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:06 am

Ok I will stop now fire sat down but he gave silver space. The reason I cried also is because I thought you did not love me anymore or want me around. I understand why now. you should have told me I will back off I just am glad we are happy together again. fire Lay down giving silver space so she would not get annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new beginning   The new beginning - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new beginning
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Balto Mountain :: Roleplay :: Balto Roleplaying-
Jump to: