Balto Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto Mountain

A Site For Balto fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The new beginning

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
Shadow

Shadow

The new beginning - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new beginning   The new beginning - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:58 am

"Sometimes you just need to give a wolf space...." Silver said. the rain still pouring down.
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: The new beginning   The new beginning - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:32 am

I understand I will always do that when you want space again I want the best for you I do not want you to be unhappy So I will be here when you need me fire smiled. then He lay down and let silver rest or talk besides he was tired
Back to top Go down
http://www.Baltochat-fan.fourmakers.com
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The new beginning   The new beginning - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 6:07 am

The rain was still pouring hard, so Silver went outside also. She loved the rian agianst her coat.
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: The new beginning   The new beginning - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 10:40 am

fire rested he was dreaming about silver But he would not tell her seeing as how last time he almost Lost his mate but he was happy hey were together again and fire would make sure nothing like that would happen again
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The new beginning   The new beginning - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 11:20 am

When Silver came back in, Fire was still dreaming. She nuzzled him while he was still asleep and then went to find Akara and Nobu.
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: The new beginning   The new beginning - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 11:55 am

fire smiled he knew it was silver But he did not want to ruin the moment so he still lay down but was begining to wake up. He felt much better the earlier and knew silver felt better too. Fire was happy to have a mate who was nice but needed space sometimes and he understood. His friends Would help him start te pack and life was going well in fires Eyes
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The new beginning   The new beginning - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:10 am

"DO you know where some lone-wolves might be? Becase if they wan to join our pack, then we'll form a bigger pack" Silver asked to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: The new beginning   The new beginning - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 9:36 am

I am not sure but I am sure if we hoowl to some of the wolves out here maybe we could attract some. Fire suggested. What about you akara or nobu do you know of any packs close by? silver before you joined us had you seen any other wolves? I am just curious I just am putting forth suggestions fire then lay down and waited for his packs response
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: The new beginning   The new beginning - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:02 am

fire walked outside and He hoooowled trying to get a response from a close wolf. He heard a a howl not to far from there and He went to tell everyone the news. I hear a wolf not far from here everyone. Do you thinkk we should get him to join the pack fire asked? seeing what his friends thought.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The new beginning   The new beginning - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 11:15 pm

"Well of course we have to check him/her out fisrt, to make sure he/she's safe enough to join. Let's go." And Silver started for thye distant howl.
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: The new beginning   The new beginning - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 11:30 pm

Fire Nobu and akara followed silver to see this new comer and see if he fit the position if a place in the pack. Fire hoped so because then perhaps the pack would grow he thought. He also hoped one day that maybe silver and him could have cubs one day but he would wait until she brought up the subject
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The new beginning   The new beginning - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:16 pm

When they finally reached the wolf, it was a disasterious sight, the wolf's fur was matted and knotted in mud and debris, he was very skinny and looked like he was going to die right in frount of them. "Ummmm, what's your name? I'm Silver, and this is my matre Fire, my beta female Akara, and my beta male Nobu." silver intruduced.
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: The new beginning   The new beginning - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 9:41 pm

ooc: I will play the wolf

My name is Trey and I am 4 and I am a loner I was in a brawl with my old pack and now I am alone,I would love to be in a pack But I understand if you do not want me in yours my apearence is not very good right now but If I had food and a place to live I am sure I can prove worthy of my self
Back to top Go down
Lily_12

PostSubject: Re: The new beginning   The new beginning - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 12:20 am

OCC: Fire, Silver, you may want to ask Flur to move this to Private RP. I don't know about Nobu, but I will be leaving Balto Mountain. Sad I hate hate hate hate to do this, but I am moving pretty soon, & I hardly have time to go on the computer. I joined almost...........6 forums & it's a lot of work! pale I'm sorry...........bye. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The new beginning   The new beginning - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 12:43 am

OCC: Now, you know how i felt like! That'
s why I quitted all the forums I was in. And I would have to leave soon too, but Flur hasn't been on since April.....sooooooooooo......... mayabe the mods can move it.

Bye bye lil....... at least we can still "KIT" on my forums. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: The new beginning   The new beginning - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 2:28 am

OOC: silver do you still want to Rp in this one? If not I understand. I will miss you Lily Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The new beginning   The new beginning - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 4:03 am

OCC:We can continue it in BAlto Village.....
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: The new beginning   The new beginning - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 4:08 am

cool works for me Smile
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The new beginning   The new beginning - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:46 am

Ok, we'll start off over there when they meet the new wolf.
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: The new beginning   The new beginning - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:55 am

alright works for me Smile
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The new beginning   The new beginning - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 3:03 am

Alright, now I'm leaving, GOOD -BYE!!
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The new beginning   The new beginning - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 6:25 am

I'm B-ACK!!! Ready to re-start!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new beginning   The new beginning - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new beginning
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Balto Mountain :: Roleplay :: Balto Roleplaying-
Jump to: