Balto Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto Mountain

A Site For Balto fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~~Balto 4~~

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Balto93

Balto93

~~Balto 4~~ - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Balto 4~~   ~~Balto 4~~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:31 pm

Aleu opened her eyes."Good morning my dear"She said."Thanks Im slept well"She nuzzled him.

Jenna opened her eyes.The sun not rised yet.She stod up and walked out from the house.She walked to Baltos boat.When she got on it she said."Balto, Im here."
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: ~~Balto 4~~   ~~Balto 4~~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:35 pm

good morning Fire said So are you hungry? fire asked Im ready to eat. If you want we could hunt together or I could do it I Just wanttospend time with you he said smiling.

Oh jenna Im so happy you are here Bato saidHe ranto her and jumped on her and Began to lick her all over. Listen jenna i am sorry if you do not want to mate we donot have to but We can if you are willing I do not mind Baltosaid waiting to see what jenn would say
Back to top Go down
http://www.Baltochat-fan.fourmakers.com
Balto93

Balto93

PostSubject: Re: ~~Balto 4~~   ~~Balto 4~~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:40 pm

Jenna sighed than she smiled."If you're really want Im ready for it."She said and nuzzled Balto.

"It would be great Fire."leu said and stod up."Lets go hunt some deers."
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: ~~Balto 4~~   ~~Balto 4~~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:50 pm

Balto smiled He layed on Jenna's chest and Licked her thanks he said This should be great. Get ready jenna Balto said Im feeling ready to mate with you he smiled

Great Fire said and with that He ran with alue And they went to find some deer
Back to top Go down
Balto93

Balto93

PostSubject: Re: ~~Balto 4~~   ~~Balto 4~~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:55 am

"Im ready Balto."Jenna smiled.

"I think I can see one"Aleu said and layed down to the grass so she can jump out anytime.

Kodi woke up in the morning.He heard Dusty was sleeping.He don't want to disturb her so he layed down next to her.
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: ~~Balto 4~~   ~~Balto 4~~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 5:07 am

Balto smiled Licked jenna all over Then he Mounted her and Began to mate so Jenna would feel comfortable. Balto felt so good and he loved every second Of it. They mated For a long time then when Balto was tired He lay down he felt good and relaxed, How was that Jenna He said Smiling and licking her neck and chest.

Dusty then began to stir she opend her eyes and saw Kodi Next to her. Good morning sweetheart she said Nuzeling him. How are you on this fine day? Dusty asked Kodi.

Fire saw what Alue was looking at I see it dear When ever your ready We will take it down Together fire said smiling at Alue
Back to top Go down
Balto93

Balto93

PostSubject: Re: ~~Balto 4~~   ~~Balto 4~~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:06 am

"Excelent."Jenna smiled and licked baltos neck.

Kodi smiled and nuzzled Dusty."Im great Dusty."He said.

"Im ready."Aleu said and jumped out from the grass.
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: ~~Balto 4~~   ~~Balto 4~~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:11 am

Fire raced with alue to te dear she went right and He went lef t and together they took it down And killed it instantly.
Dusty Nuzzeld Kodi well Lets get up and Go see our friends she said smiling at Kodi

Balto gladly accepted the Licks Thanks jenna, You were great Im glad we were able to mate again it felt good and Now I feel like relaxing with the most beautiful husky ever Balto said Liking jenna on her neck in chest. He could smell she had his scenton her fur and Balto was happy they were mates
Back to top Go down
Balto93

Balto93

PostSubject: Re: ~~Balto 4~~   ~~Balto 4~~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 3:01 am

"You're sweet Balto.Thanks."She put her head on Balto."I love you dear."She said.

Kodi stand up."As you wish my dear."He said and started to walk.

"I think we catch it."Aleu said and looked Fire."Nice one."She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: ~~Balto 4~~   ~~Balto 4~~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 3:05 am

Yes thats great Alue my Love we did good thanks for helping me catch this deer fire ran to her and Gave her a kiss.

Balto Layed on jennas chest she had soft fur and Balto Loved the smell of her fur so you do not think we will have pups now Balto said to jenna I mean if it happens I guess we will have pups again but I love you so much jenna you mean everything to me Balto said Then he began to lick her chest again to make her relax.

Dusty followed Kodi to go find his friends and See what they would do
Back to top Go down
Balto93

Balto93

PostSubject: Re: ~~Balto 4~~   ~~Balto 4~~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 2:37 am

"I think my mom and dad will be on the boat."Kodi said."Lets go check them."

"Aww..thanks Fire."Aleu said and hugged him."But now lets get back to the cave with the deer."She said.

"Ahhh..thanks Balto, it more better now."She said and nuzzled him.
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: ~~Balto 4~~   ~~Balto 4~~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 2:47 am

Balto Jumped on jenna then and Licked her chest and stomach he smelled her fur again because it Made him feel good to smell her scent and his scent mixed in. so what should we do jenna I am not sure how you will no if you our pregnant but I guess will find out soon. I just hope if you are Kodi and ALue are ok with it.

Dusty followed Kodi to the boat where Balto and Jenna were. Hello and Good morning ow are you two today She asked Baltoand Jenn

Fire helped bring the deer Back to the cave. Then ALue and Him shared a great meal. Should we go see your dad Fire asked I mean He might want to see you
Back to top Go down
Balto93

Balto93

PostSubject: Re: ~~Balto 4~~   ~~Balto 4~~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 2:53 am

"Well I think yes."Aleu smiled."I missed to much them from my life."She said.

"Good morning mom, dad."Kodi said."Well how did you sleep?"He asked.

"We'll find it out soon."Jenna smiled and turned to Kodi and Dusty."Good morning to you two.Thanks Im slept well my dear."She said and smiled on Kodi.
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: ~~Balto 4~~   ~~Balto 4~~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 3:01 am

Balto smiled at Kodi glad to see you this morning How are you two? Balto said seeing Kodi smile.

Dusty said should we tell them Dear She asked I mean They will find out soon but It woud be good if they new.
Fire and ALue walked back to the ship tosee how there family was doing
Back to top Go down
Balto93

Balto93

PostSubject: Re: ~~Balto 4~~   ~~Balto 4~~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:01 pm

"I think Balto we all ready know it."Jenna whispered Balto.

"I don't know Dusty"Kodi whispered her."Its you choice."He said.

"I think I can see them"Aleu said.
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: ~~Balto 4~~   ~~Balto 4~~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 5:59 pm

Great dusty said. Ok guys Well Me and kodi are mates as you know and well In the past few days I have become Pregnant with kodi's pups. Kodi is a father.

Balto smiled Oh kodi thats great News you too Dusty Oh Im happy for you both.Fire said I do too there are a few others with them i think Alue MAybe dusty and Kodi
Back to top Go down
Balto93

Balto93

PostSubject: Re: ~~Balto 4~~   ~~Balto 4~~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 6:36 pm

"And maybe Im also a pregnant"Jenna smiled.

Aleu shocked first."What?"She smiled."Dad, it was you idea.Am Im right."She laughted.

Kodi shocked two but than he smiled."Oh mom."He said."We'll have little sisters and brothers next to our pups."He was feel happy.
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: ~~Balto 4~~   ~~Balto 4~~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:27 am

Fire was amazed He and Alue Also Had Mated they would have Lots of pups toplay with if they had pups of there own.

Balto Bushed Well I figured you wouldbe happy to mate jenna i am glad that Being pregnant does not bother you. I guess we had a great time mating and Now we are becoming parents again Thats great he smiled.

Dusty was amazed too. What? oh Jenna thats great News. we will have our pups about the same time this is great
Back to top Go down
Balto93

Balto93

PostSubject: Re: ~~Balto 4~~   ~~Balto 4~~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:34 am

Aleu smiled."Welcome in our family."She laughted.

Kodi was amazed."Our pups'll never be alone."He said and giggled.

Jenna lughted."This is my family!"She said and blushed.
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: ~~Balto 4~~   ~~Balto 4~~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:52 am

Balto wanted to Lay on jenna and Lick her all over. He was happy and She was the mother of there now growing family.

Fire licked ALue thanks He said I will Love you forever He said to her Smiling.

Dusty was now Part of Balto and Jenna's families and was having pups with Alue and Jenna She was Happy
Back to top Go down
Balto93

Balto93

PostSubject: Re: ~~Balto 4~~   ~~Balto 4~~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 3:28 am

"See Dusty, you're not the only one eho is pregant now."Kodi said and nuzzled Dusty.

"Everytime sweetheart."Aleu said and nuzzled Fire.

"I should go and see what Rosy doing."Jenna sighed"See you later guys."She went away.
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: ~~Balto 4~~   ~~Balto 4~~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 5:22 am

Balto hoped that when Rosy saw jenna Pregnant again she would not be mad and Hate Jenna and himself. Rosy had always liked him But What wuld she think of her second litter?

Dusty Was Happy she laid Down and alowed Kodi to Lay on her chest and Lick her I Love you Kodi She said Smiling at Him

Fire Nuzzeld Alue then He lay down and laid next to her givving her nips and Licks here and there
Back to top Go down
Balto93

Balto93

PostSubject: Re: ~~Balto 4~~   ~~Balto 4~~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:17 pm

"That tickels Fire."Aleu said and giggled.

"I love you two dear."Kodi said.
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: ~~Balto 4~~   ~~Balto 4~~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 2:12 am

Im glad fire said happily Its not supposed to hurt He laughed He Licked Her neck for awhile soothing her.Dusty Lay on Kodi she licked his soft fur and niped at his ears showing her Love for him

Balto was hoping jenna returned soon He was Lonly and after all She was carrying his Pups so He He wanted her to be careful
Back to top Go down
Balto93

Balto93

PostSubject: Re: ~~Balto 4~~   ~~Balto 4~~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 6:57 pm

"I love you two Dusty."Kodi said and giggled."I cant belive moms gona have children again."He said.

"I can't live without you Fire."Aleu said and laughted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~Balto 4~~   ~~Balto 4~~ - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~~Balto 4~~
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next