Balto Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto Mountain

A Site For Balto fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~~Balto 4~~

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

~~Balto 4~~ - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Balto 4~~   ~~Balto 4~~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:26 am

Neither can I Alue fire said He pinned her down gently and lay his body on her begining to Lick her and Rest his head on her soft fur.

Balto was sad I miss my jenna but Im sure she will return soon he hoped Smiling at all the children and Hearing the news of All the pups on the way

Dusty giggled and Licked Kodi all over She then rested her head on Him feeling warm and cozy and Began to fall asleep
Back to top Go down
http://www.Baltochat-fan.fourmakers.com
Balto93

Balto93

PostSubject: Re: ~~Balto 4~~   ~~Balto 4~~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:58 am

Kodi was enjoyed what Dusty did."Thanks you my dear."He giggled.

Like as Aleu."Hey, hey I think I can see mom!"She yelled.

"Everyone follow, I have bad news"Jenna said."A big storm coming over here."She yelled.
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: ~~Balto 4~~   ~~Balto 4~~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:34 am

what? No! Balto Ran to her and hugged her how are you My love. whats goingto happen didyou say storm Please dear do not tell me it will affect our puppies.

Fire And Alue sat up and walked Over Whats Happening Alue? I hope we are all going to be ok I want to see my puppies Fire said begining to tear up.

Dusty Woke up instantly and said Come on kodi I here your mom she sound like she has bad news I hope its not to bad Dusty said beggining to feel worried
Back to top Go down
Balto93

Balto93

PostSubject: Re: ~~Balto 4~~   ~~Balto 4~~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:15 am

"Yes Dusty, you're alright, we have to check it."Kodi said and begun to run.

Jenna smiled."They're okay my dear but we have to move to a safe dirrectory."She said.

"I agree"Aleu said.
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: ~~Balto 4~~   ~~Balto 4~~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 8:06 am

Dusty and kodi heard the nws Oh my pups Dusty criedAlright we have to act fast. Thanks for warning Us jenna Im ready to follow you to the safe place now

Balto walked with jenna He hugged her and said Im so sorry to put you through this. you are pregnant and Now There is a huge storm and Oh I feel Bad I want pups but I do not want to lose you He cried.

Fire waled with Alue He began to whimper I hope we are safe. I want to see my Fire and Alue pups He said but As long as jenna and Balto an get s to a safe place I will be Happy
Back to top Go down
Balto93

Balto93

PostSubject: Re: ~~Balto 4~~   ~~Balto 4~~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 2:23 pm

"I know a safe house in the end of the village."Jenna said an bagun to walk fast.

"I think I know what about my moms talking about."Aleu said and smiled.

"You mean you're already there?"Kodi asked.

"Yep."Aleu giggled.
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: ~~Balto 4~~   ~~Balto 4~~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 7:01 pm

Great fire said Im glad to be anywhere safe with Alue He said Nuzzeling his mate.

Balto followed His Loving mate in to the safe place then he found a place for his Love to Lay down and feel comfortable after all she was pregnant.

Dusty walked in with Kodi also they found a place and Began to get comfortable together
Back to top Go down
Balto93

Balto93

PostSubject: Re: ~~Balto 4~~   ~~Balto 4~~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 7:06 pm

"It so nice togather."Jenna said and nuzzled Balto.

"The whole family is here."Kodi said and blushed.

"Almost the whole family."Aleu said ans sighed.
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: ~~Balto 4~~   ~~Balto 4~~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 1:46 am

Fire Said Im know he lay on Alues tomach and licked her to make her comfortable Fire was glad he was having pups soon he was happy

Balto rested with jenna he was so happy she was close and nothing could harm her or her pups

Dusty groomed Kodi and Allowed him to straddle her and lay on her but Was making sure she was comfy but also safe from the storm
Back to top Go down
Balto93

Balto93

PostSubject: Re: ~~Balto 4~~   ~~Balto 4~~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 9:46 pm

"Good night for everyone."Jenna said and nuzzled Balto.

"Good night."Aleu replied.

"Have nice dreams."Kodi smiled and falled asleep.
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: ~~Balto 4~~   ~~Balto 4~~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 5:35 am

Balto dozed Off He was having a dream about his second litter and How cute they were and He Loved the dream it was great.

Dusty felt very warm and with kodi laying on her still it was very nice. She was no sleeping because she was a little scared right now becauseof the storm but was glad kodi was laying on her and protecting her.

Good night my sweet Fire replied quietly and He began to doze off He was very happy with Alue and the fact she was his true Love
Back to top Go down
Balto93

Balto93

PostSubject: Re: ~~Balto 4~~   ~~Balto 4~~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 12:59 pm

Kodi looked at Dusty."Hey, everything is okay?Why dont you sleep?"He asked.

Aleu looked at Fire and smiled."I love you Fire."She said.
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: ~~Balto 4~~   ~~Balto 4~~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 5:34 pm

Dusty said Im a little scared kodi these things worry me and I do not want to be injured in one of these she then got closer to kodi and was wrapped around him tighter I know its stupid but its alwys been that way for me

Fire smiled He Was Now asleep and Had his mate wrapped around him all was well Or at least he thought, Thoght the were safe inside the storm was reaking havic outside.

Balto was on jenna's back keeping her protected from any thing that might happen He would not let anything harm his sweet jenna who was asleep soundly. The wind was bowing harder then ever which worried Balto. what was happening to nome?
Back to top Go down
Balto93

Balto93

PostSubject: Re: ~~Balto 4~~   ~~Balto 4~~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 9:46 pm

OOC:Sry Fire a lot, but this rp is to much for me, because the school, I dont have to much free time, so I think we can lock this topic.Sry for that :'(
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: ~~Balto 4~~   ~~Balto 4~~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:46 am

Kay BAlto no problem
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~Balto 4~~   ~~Balto 4~~ - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~~Balto 4~~
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7