Balto Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto Mountain

A Site For Balto fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Doggyloverbaltofan

Doggyloverbaltofan

Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups Empty
PostSubject: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:11 pm

Here is what it is about:
Balto and jenna have new pups there are 9 pups and 5 of them are full wolves the others are Wolf/husky the 5 wolves weren't so glad that they were wolves and they told also their 4 siblings they all get angry at their parents and run away but will they come depends on the people in this roleplay (also includes some ofBalto's 1st litter)
(Maximum characters you can be is as much as you want)

Characters:
Balto/Jenna-Doggyloverbaltofan
Lyra(pup 1 wolf)-Me(doggyloverbaltofan)
Jefrey(pup 2 wolf)-balto93
George(pup 3 wolf)-
Jet(pup 4 wolf)-Me(doggyloverbaltofan)
Belle(pup 5 wolf)-
Pumpkin(pup 6 Dog/husky)-
Brandan(pup 7 Dog/husky)-
Woof-woof(pup 8 Dog/husky)-firefoxwolffie
Riley(pup 9 Dog/husky)-Kodi
Kodi-firefoxwolffie
Saba-Kodi
Aniu-balto93
Alue-
Steele-
Dixie/sylvie-
Dingo-Kodi

Last edited by Doggyloverbaltofan on Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:45 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.foxandthehound.forumotion.net
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 1:43 am

Ill play Woof and Kodi if thats alright Doggy lover?
Back to top Go down
http://www.Baltochat-fan.fourmakers.com
Doggyloverbaltofan

Doggyloverbaltofan

PostSubject: Re: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:42 pm

Yes you may
Back to top Go down
Balto93

Balto93

PostSubject: Re: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 2:19 pm

I'd like to play Aniu and Jefrey.
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 6:55 pm

Yaz thanks doggy Lover Ill play the characters well XD
Back to top Go down
Doggyloverbaltofan

Doggyloverbaltofan

PostSubject: Re: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 8:35 pm

I have something to say the first one to ask that person will be those
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 9:30 pm

alright works for me Doggylover Smile
Back to top Go down
Kodi

Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:39 am

Can I be Saba and dingo? and riley?
Back to top Go down
Doggyloverbaltofan

Doggyloverbaltofan

PostSubject: Re: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:07 am

Only 2 characters please you can be dingo,riley
Back to top Go down
Kodi

Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:08 pm

Okay that works :3 Thanks Doggyloverbaltofan
Back to top Go down
Doggyloverbaltofan

Doggyloverbaltofan

PostSubject: Re: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 3:00 pm

We'll start and people can join in too!

On adoption day!

Lyra:Yey! we are going to get adopted and I want to get a human very badly! Awoooooooo

Jet:*covers ears* Lyra stop that howling don't make me howl too!

Lyra:Make me stop! Hehe Awoooooooooo!

Jet:Oh no I am starting to howl Awoooooooooo!
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 5:18 pm

Woof A younger pup was feeling the same Please stop you are going to make me howl too Awooooooo! He Howeld with the rest of his family.

Kodi sat with his parents Balto and Jenna. He was their Youngest of the first Litter But He Loved to see his brothers and sisters He did not remember being so young but it was fun
Back to top Go down
Balto93

Balto93

PostSubject: Re: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 12:57 pm

Jefrey roled his eyes."Cant control you self?"She asked but."Oh no, I cant awoooooooo."

Aniu was walking on the bear rock.She looked over where Nome is."Something happend."She said.
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 5:29 pm

Woof looked at his mom why are we being adopted I want to be with you for always He said to jenna. He saw his brother kodi who was quite big. Does Kodi live with you?

Kodi laughed no wolf I do not live with mom and dad but I wish I did I only live down the street so its not far.Having a human is fun you will like it Kodi said smiling at woof
Back to top Go down
Kodi

Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:07 am

OOC: sorry i haven't been on here in awhile
BIC: "Hey mom, hi dad, hey Kodi." Dingo greets walking over to his parents and Kodi sitting down beside Kodi. "Adoption day huh?"
"Yeah..." Riley says quietly He was always the most quiet pup of the bunch.
"What's wrong?" Dingo asks. Like Kodi he loved visting his new little siblings.
"I'm not really sure how I feel about being adopted..." he says
"Don't worry it's not that bad, right Kodi?" Dingo says
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:37 pm

No Reily Its Awesome Kodi said your Human Will feed you anthing and you get a nice warm home to sleep in. They always playwith you and If they have pups of there own they always want to be with you. Really Kodi said I live in a loving home and always Have Loved it

Woof still wasnot sure. what ifthe Humans do not like you and throw you outside Forever and Never talk to you again. I just would be sad If my Humans did that too me Woof said Now more scared about it
Back to top Go down
Balto93

Balto93

PostSubject: Re: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 9:51 pm

"Well Im not sure it'll be a great if I leave my brothers and sisters."Jefrey said.

Aniu finally saw Nome.She was standing on a mountains top.She sniffed in the air ans she fel somebody who she loved.Her son.
Back to top Go down
Kodi

Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:31 am

"No that won't happen I promise Woofy and Kodi is exactly right Riley. And Jefery don't worry it is not like you are leaving your leaving your family forever you will still be able to visit them just like Kodi and I and the others visit you guys" Dingo says
"You're sure?" Riley says
"Absolutely in fact this is probably gonna be the best day of your lives" Dingo replies
"I hope so..." Riley says
"Just wait some lucky little boys and girls will pick you all out and take you home to start a what you might be able to call a new adventure new friends new smells and all the socks you can chew on" Dingo says
"Yay! I can't wait to get a human and chew on their socks!" Riley says laughing
Dingo laughed too he rememvered he said the exact same thing when he was Riley's age
Back to top Go down
Balto93

Balto93

PostSubject: Re: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 1:16 am

"Yuck."Jefrey said."I think its not to good."She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kodi

Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 2:19 am

Dingo laughed "Don't worry Jefrey there will also be all kinds of chew toys and tug of war toys to play with. I always found them fun to play with as a pup" He says
"But what happens we when get lonely?" Riley asks
"Well you might be a little lonely at first but most of the children around here know Rosie and bring their puppies over all the time so you all can play together" Dingo says
"But what about when our master's go to school or work?" Riley asks
"There is usually someone still around to hang out and play with you" Dingo replies
"And what about bed time? We won't all be sleeping together anymore it'll be lonely..."
"Well I would imagine you wild be sleeping on the bed with your new owner so you won't be totally lonely and in time you will gain a huge friendship with your owner and you won't feel very lonely anymore" dingo replies
"Really?" Riley asks looking at him wide-eyed
"Yep" Dingo replies
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:24 am

Yes Kodi said You have nothing to fear I mean Look at us we are your big brothers and We are fine. we Have humans to love us And Play with us all the time you do not have to worry pups Kodi said smiling

Woof said Well It sounds good But what If someone is mean to us and wants to hurt us and stuff like that. that is not the Life I want He said Worried now
Back to top Go down
Kodi

Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:07 am

"Nothing like that will happen to you guys I promise" Dingo says
"But how can you be so sure?" Riley asks worried too
"Because we dogs have a sense that can tell us just by looking at a person if they are good or bad and we would never let any of you go with someone like that" Dingo promises.
"Good because I don't want to end up with a bad human either..." Riley says
"Look here comes a boy now" Dingo says
As Dingo said that Riley went over to the edge of the box putting his paws on the edge of it wagging his tail his tongue sticking out happily
When the human got closer Dingo recognized it as his human he smiled slightly walking up to him and licking his hand and he was gently petted on the head. He noticed his human then turned to Riley petting him on the head too.
"Give him a lick on the hand let him know you're friendly" Dingo whispers

"Uh okay.." Riley says shyly licking the young man's hand. Riley heard the boy laugh and he barked happily as he was picked up "I guess I'm going home with you Dingo" he says happily
Dingo laughs "I guess so" he says
Riley then looks at his siblings and his parents. "Good-bye guys I hope to see you all again soon" he waves his paw good-bye as he was carried off
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 5:09 am

Woof said Bye Riley Have a good time see you soon. Dingo Do you think I will have a human Soon? Woof was worried because He was part wolf and He looked all wild animal. I hope so Im scared though He said Now tearing up and wanting tohug his older siblings

Kodi said Aww wolf do not cry You will be ok Just think son you will be home and laying in a soft bed with a human Who Loves you you will see do not be scared
Back to top Go down
Kodi

Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 5:20 am

"Yes Woof I am sure you'll find an excellent home real soon" Dingo replies
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 6:45 am

Woof looked and saw another Human He was smilig at the pups and walking up to them. Uh oh help dingo and Kodi what do I do? Woof was scared

Kodi said walk up to the edge be nice maybe they will adopt you. Kodi urged wolf to the edge

Woof tried to act like his brother before him. He stood like Riely and stuck his toung out and wagged his tail showing he was really friendly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next