Balto Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto Mountain

A Site For Balto fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Doggyloverbaltofan

Doggyloverbaltofan

Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 2:51 pm

Lyra and Jet:*mumbles*Sure say what you want! But I warn you if you come running after us we won't say anything to you anymore!
Balto:*sighs*ok
Lyra and Jet:*runs away*
Back to top Go down
http://www.foxandthehound.forumotion.net
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 7:23 pm

kirby said Oh dusty you have it all wrong I don't want to mate with you yet I just want to be your right had dog and keep you safe Is all I would never do anything you do not like

Wolf said well fine run away see if we care who needs ya and then saidcome on lets go back to dads boat

Kodi sighed he was thinking about Dusty again and was concerned for her and hoping to keep her safe
Back to top Go down
http://www.Baltochat-fan.fourmakers.com
Kodi

Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:23 am

Dingo, Riley, and Saba all stared sadly into the distance in the direction Lyra and Jet ran off too. 'I hope they will be alright' their faces all seem to be expressing
"I don't know Kirby.." Dusty says
Back to top Go down
Balto93

Balto93

PostSubject: Re: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:43 am

Jefrey walked back to his owners housa and layed down.He was sad.

Aniu waited while everyone leave except Balto.She stepped out from the trees."Your life isnt going to good my son?She asked.
Back to top Go down
Doggyloverbaltofan

Doggyloverbaltofan

PostSubject: Re: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 9:41 am

Lyra:Hmmph who needs them anyway at least we know how to hunt right?
Jet:Yeah
Balto:Yes mother my life is ruined and it's because of my fault!
Back to top Go down
http://www.foxandthehound.forumotion.net
Kodi

Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:39 am

Saba walked with Dingo and Riley until she had reached her house and went inside bidding her brothers good night.
"Do you think Lyra and Jet will be alright Dingo?" Riley asks both sad and concerned
"Yeah they'll be okay" Dingo says to Riley to try and help him feel a little better but in his mind he added 'i hope..'
Back to top Go down
Balto93

Balto93

PostSubject: Re: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 8:10 pm

Aniu walked to Balto."Why my son?You have tobe strong now."She said.
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 6:49 pm

Kirby said Look Forget kodi I mean i can keep you safe and Im much stronger. really Ill do anythingto be with you just name it And Its Done Kirby said to Dusty

Wolf walked with kodi to his home. Sorry about our siblings I thought maybe we could get them to stay

Kodi sighed its ok wolf its nothing to do with you. Then He saw Kirby Standing close to dusty and he saw them Nuzzle. Oh Great He said to himself Stupid Kirby stole my true Love what ever he can have her for all I care then he ran by them and did not say anything
Back to top Go down
Kodi

Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 11:24 am

"This is not about you or Kodi this is about me Kirby" Dusty says
As Dingo and Riley walked closer to their house they noticed Kodi run by. "Kodi, where are you going?" Riley asks "What's wrong Kodi?" Dingo calls
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:37 pm

Kodi Ran past Them He was sad and upset that his best friend turned out to be liking the dog That He Loved and it was not a good thing He yelled just forget it Im... But he was gone before the could hear the Rest. He felt some one step on his tail Then he looked up and saw Dusty. What do you want He said angrily to her? hear to Rub it in that you and kirby are in love and i do not have a chance?

Wolf saw his brother updest so he ran to the living room and fell asleep on the couch he was really tired

Kriby just laughed and said oh boyths ought to be good and he watched what was about to unfold as Dusty started to speak to kodi
Back to top Go down
Kodi

Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 3:42 am

Riley and Dingo went to Kodi's home window leaning their front paws against it. "Psst hey Wolf" Riley whispers.
"Don't be that way Kodi I have no idea why you are so cross with me I didn't do anything" Dusty says
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 4:07 am

wolf heard them Im here what is it you too?

Kodi was in tears you..you were with Kirby and I sw you too nuzzel and I... Oh Dusty you must not have any feelings for me if you are with him I never meant for that to happen but now I have lost all chances with you. it makes me angry because you said you did not do anything in yet you nezzeld him and I bet you kissed him too he said a little mad again

Kriby watched with wide eyes oh this is great wait till i tell the group about how kodi is a big cry baby pup and can not even land a girl what a wimp then he sat down and watched what happend next
Back to top Go down
Kodi

Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:49 am

"Do you know what was wrong with Kodi?" Riley asks "Yeah he sure ran off in a hurry" Dingo adds
"No you didn't see the whole thing and jumped to conclusions. Yes Kirby was making the moves on me but that doesn't mean I was" Dusty says
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 5:33 pm

Kodi was still upset BUT How can I tell I mean I was gone for two days yes but that does not mean I was leaving you and Im sure you must like him more then me He said I have nothing to offer you except love Kirby has much more Again you say you were not but I saw you nuzzle and smile and that hurt me

Wolf said well See Kodi is really upset about a girl Husky because his friend who is not nice anymore is trying to break them apart

Kirby was Lauging hysterically now oh what a pup this is so funny He was never going to let kodi live this down He called Ralph over Hey Ralph get aload of Cry baby pup over there He is such a wimp its not even that funny but who am i kidding yes it is And e laughed at poor kodi
Back to top Go down
Kodi

Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 12:24 am

"I didn't nuzzle him because of that I didn't because he was trying to make me feel better but if you don't believe me that is your problem not mine" Dusty says
''Oh boy that's awful" Riley says
"No Kidding and I bet it's Kirby messing everything up too" Dingo says
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 2:36 am

Kodi said well Im sorry its just seeing him with you breaks my heart in pieces and how was I to know you do not talk to me anyway atleast not much. I mean did you once think about my feelings? I still care about you but what about me? Do you care for me still? H heard Kirby teasing him which made Kodi feel really bad

Kirby coud not remain quite any longer. haha look at the poor pethetic crybaby pup He can not do anything except be a wimp hey kodi hows Life? It must suck for you since you do not have a mate then he laughed.

Wolf Ran in. Hey You Jerk Stop picking on my brother just cause you are bigger then him does not mean you have to be a mean dog and pick on him! Then wolf growld and Bit Kirby really hard in the leg then ran away

Ralph laughed Hey Kirby cry Alot Lately he asked then he laughed with Kirby you are such a wimp I thought you were cool but man was I wrong
Back to top Go down
Kodi

Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 3:36 am

Riley followed after Wolf. Dingo stayed with Kodi sitting beside his little brother just in case Kirby decided to try anything.
Dusty said nothing she wasnt sure what to say or think at the moment
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 7:46 am

Kodi said nothing either but He looked into Dusty's eyes He was sad and he knew she knew it but now He was Hurt by 2 of his friends and he needed someone a dog to help him but it looked hopless and Dusty did not seem to respond to him

Kirby looked at wolf why you little monster How dare you bite me you are going to get it

Ralph still teased Kodi but said kirby enough do not hurt this little pup he is protecting his brother not doing to becaue he wants to

Wolf said yea I am and you do not scare me at all you great Brute you are not fit to be anyones mate
Back to top Go down
Kodi

Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:10 am

"And if you so much lie one paw on him or my brother Kodi I'll tear you to pieces" Dingo threatens
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 5:26 pm

kodi Felt a little better his family was helping but He was not that happy still He really wanted dusty to tell him it be o and she would fight along side him. Dusty please do not stare at me please say something im scared and do not want to be alone

Wolf said oh and Ralph even though youhelped a second ago start making Kodi feel bad again and Ill give you the same as Kirby

Kirby just Laughed Oh the little pup is giving orders how bland This is so patheic Kodi you are a wimp just realize that you could not take me Ever I could ppunce on you now and you would not do anything

Ralph looked at Kirby Hey take it easy Kirby just cause its fun to tease does not mean we have to hurt the poor guys feelings stop it You are turning into a Worthless mutt and I do not like youas a friend anymore
Back to top Go down
Kodi

Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:20 pm

Finally Dusty spoke up "Kirby enough I won't tolerate all this fighting over me we are a team but if I am breaking it all up I will just leave" she says walking off
"Dusty come back" Dingo calls after her stopping infront of her blocking her from going any further "Don't over react we can fix this" he adds
"Out of my way Dingo" Dusty says
"Dusty just calm down-" Dingo begins to say but the next thing he knew He and Dusty were in a huge fight.
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 4:54 am

Kodi came to his senses then it was all his fault that they were fighting. ENOUGH! He yelled Im sick of this Look Dusty Im sorry You can be with anyone and If you want to be alone then Fine but really Its all my fault so do not blame Kirby and do not blame Dingo if you want to beat anyone up take me on I just want this to end Kodi yelled. He was furious and sick of all the arguing

Kirby stopped He just stood and staried at Kodi who would kill him in a second if he move he thought

Ralph said WOW uh Sorry kodi he said quietly

wolf got scared He never saw his brother that angry before
Back to top Go down
Kodi

Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 8:43 am

Dusty said nothing she only glared at Dingo and Kirby and then walked off
Riley stared shocked at Kodi too for a couple moment before jogging over to Dingo who was licking a sore paw. "You okay?" he asks him "Yeah I'm fine" he says
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 8:12 am

Kodi said Fine im running off Too He left the room and ran to his dads house all stressed out because he was upset about what just happend. He only hoped that soon it would resolve it self

Wolf Ran to Dingo and Reily. Well I guess we lost Kodi now what do we do he asked sadly?

Kirby said fine who needs them come on Ralph Lets get out of here

Right behind you Ralph said and they left with out saying another word
Back to top Go down
Kodi

Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 8:16 am

"We haven't lost him Wolf he just needs some alone time for now I'll take you home so your owner doesnt worry too much" Dingo says limping as he walked alongside of Riley and Wolf. "You're limping" Riley says looking up at him as they walked a concerned expression on his face. "Don't worry Riley I'll be fine once we get home" he says
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next