Balto Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto Mountain

A Site For Balto fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kodi

Kodi

Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 7:00 am

"Yep that's good and now when they pet you remember to lick their hands gently humans like that" Dingo whispers to Woof
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 7:13 am

The Boy saw Woof He was reaching to pet him when he caught site of another pup and He grabbed him and walked away. Woof Just about died He ran to his brothers in tears He hated me Im never goin to be adopted Im just going to be alone and never have a human

Kodi felt really bad for woof He was so close but the boy did not want him. Thats ok there is always next time he said to the poor pup
Back to top Go down
http://www.Baltochat-fan.fourmakers.com
Kodi

Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 7:32 am

"He's right Woof you have keep trying and you'll be picked in no time" Dingo says
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 7:43 am

woof said So you think so but what if Im the only one Left and Im all alone He cried? Do you see any more humans looking for a pup? he asked still in tears

Kodi looked up Im not sure what about you Dingo see anyone?
Back to top Go down
Kodi

Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 7:51 am

"You won't be the only one left Woof" Dingo promises and then looks around "Yeah I see a couple more people coming this way" he adds to Kodi's question
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 8:40 am

Woof looked He was eager to be adopted so He tried again. He looked as cute as he could to impress the new people in hopes of being choosen

Kodi said Boy I hope this is it for Woof he was really sad Last time
Back to top Go down
Kodi

Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 8:59 am

'Yeah me too, I hate to see the little guy so sad' Dingo thought to himself
Back to top Go down
Balto93

Balto93

PostSubject: Re: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:54 am

Jefrey looked at the people."Hey Kodi its your owner is here two?Because I Think I can see him."He said.
Back to top Go down
Kodi

Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:15 pm

Dingo looked "Yeah I think that is your owner, right Kodi?" He asks turning to look at his brother
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 5:36 pm

Woof still tried to be the next choosen He was very enthusiactic he even looked like a good dog He stood on the edge in hopes a human will pick him

Kodi Looked? Yea I think it is Now that I see him. Oh go on woof you are ready for this be choosen He said hoping for his brother to be picked
Back to top Go down
Balto93

Balto93

PostSubject: Re: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 9:02 pm

Jefrey saw the man.He sat down and just looked at him with a cute face.Maybe he would pick him.
Back to top Go down
Kodi

Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 1:43 am

Dingo smiled as he noticed another human coming up 'even if this one doesn't pick woof this other one surely will' he thought to himself hopefully
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 9:25 am

Woof watch the Humans Put their hands down to him. He licked them all eager to be chosen Please pick me he said to them I do not bite I Would Love anyone just take me home

Kodi saw His owner scoop woof up and Hold him in his hands. Oh you are a cute puppy he said I think ill pick you and He clamied woof just Like that. YES! woof my brother is going to live with us from now on
Back to top Go down
Kodi

Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 10:14 am

Dingo grinned "That's great now we have to see the rest of our siblings off" he says to Kodi and turned to face Woof. "You're going to be living with Kodi, congrats Woof" he says
Back to top Go down
Balto93

Balto93

PostSubject: Re: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 5:18 pm

Jefrey looked at Woof."Bye bye bro, see you soon."She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 7:43 pm

woof was so happy I have a home with my brother now YES! He was finnaly Loved by some one and He had nothing to fear Kodi would protect him from bad things. Bye jeffery good luck and see you soon

Kodi was glad He felt Happy for his little brother and He would teach him how to run Like him He looked at his parents Happy to see they were glad too
Back to top Go down
Kodi

Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 1:17 am

"Okay here comes another human Jefery, get ready" Dingo whispers
Back to top Go down
Balto93

Balto93

PostSubject: Re: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 1:56 am

Jefrey looked at the human and tryed to smile.When the human get closer he licker his hand.The human pick him up and went home.
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 3:05 am

woof explored his new Husky came to him and growled. Who do you think you are she yelled at him Why are you here? Woof got very scared he whimpered and said kodi where are you?

Kodi was happy for his siblings then he felt like his brother was being attacked He ran fast and saw Dusty about to hurt his brother. HEY! GET AWAY FROM HIM! Kodi said to dusty the girl of his dreams This is my baby brother why are you hurting him
Back to top Go down
Kodi

Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 4:08 am

Dingo had headed home too after telling the last two of the pups who didn't get adopted that tomorrow was another day and they will be adopted then. He spent the night with Riley who had a great time all day tearing up socks and exploring his new home. "Can we go back and visit everyone tomorrow dingo?" Riley asks as he lie down beside him "Sure." Dingo says smiling
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 4:14 am

woof ran to his brother Him and curled up feeling safer now. He Felt Kodis warm toung Cleaning His fur it felt really good and He was safe and sound So he just let kodi take care of him and the licking went on for a long time

Kodi continued to lick his brother and keep him safe from his friends who he was surprisd Groweld at his brother but it did not bother him as long as they left the pup alone and Let him move in comfortably
Back to top Go down
Kodi

Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 4:22 am

Dingo and Riley took a little nap both exhausted from the long day
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 5:40 am

Woof was clean and Kodi put his head down and let woof rest under his chin So he was safe. He hoped Dusty would warm up to Him it just might take time

Kodi Fell asleeo feeling the pup under him He smiled then dozed off tired from the exciting day
Back to top Go down
Kodi

Kodi

PostSubject: Re: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 6:03 am

Dingo woke Riley up the next nudging him softly "Come on Riley we are going to visit everyone" he says Riley yawned and stretched "Okay I am coming" he says following Dingo towards Balto's Boat
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 6:28 am

Woof felt Kodi drooling on his fur it was wet and sticky and bothered him so he got up and walked to the door to greet the new day.

Kodi woke up as woof moved He saw poor woof covered in drool and said ooops sorry about that Kodi laughed and said we will go to a place to swin today maybe you can clean of there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups   Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Balto and jenna's 2nd litter of pups
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next