Balto Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto Mountain

A Site For Balto fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rules To Balto Mountain Roleplaying

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Flur
Webmaster
Webmaster
Flur

Rules To Balto Mountain Roleplaying Empty
PostSubject: Rules To Balto Mountain Roleplaying   Rules To Balto Mountain Roleplaying Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 6:10 am

Here I will base the rules about Roleplaying here on Balto Mountain. such as things you should and should not do. I will go int depth of these. So make sure you pay attention. You don't want a really good roleplay going into the trash huh? I didnt think so. Lets begin.

No Human Roleplays In The Balto RolePlay- This is not the roleplaying place to roleplay about humans only. Its to rp about dogs, wolves, or any type of animal or wild creature. Any Mod or Admin has the right to move or delete a roleplay for breaking this rule.

No Sexual Matters- We don't except these. You may tell in your roleplay that this wolf and this wolf are mates and have some pups. NO detail. That will not be excepted and WILL get you banned from the site.

No Les or Gay- In your roleplays, we don't except Les or Gay behavior. It WILL get you banned! No explanation need and further.

No Horrible SMS language- Don't type like; "Hw r u? Askd the Wolf. It should be more like; "How are you?" Asked the Wolf.

Soon this will be edited. Any mess ups and you can get in serious trouble. so just dont do it.
Back to top Go down
https://baltomountain.forumotion.com
Lily_12

PostSubject: RP Rules   Rules To Balto Mountain Roleplaying Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 3:16 am

Thanks for posting that. I'm new here, and it is important for me to know all the rules. Smile
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Rules To Balto Mountain Roleplaying   Rules To Balto Mountain Roleplaying Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 8:41 am

Yeah, good rules. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules To Balto Mountain Roleplaying   Rules To Balto Mountain Roleplaying Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rules To Balto Mountain Roleplaying
Page 1 of 1