Balto Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto Mountain

A Site For Balto fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to Balto Mountain

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Flur
Webmaster
Webmaster
Flur

Welcome to Balto Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Balto Mountain   Welcome to Balto Mountain Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 6:46 am

Welcome to Balto Mountain. I know that maybe most of you guys heard of this site on Wolfhome or Baltosource. I just want to say, thank you for joining my website. I'm a great fan of Balto. wolves, cats, dogs, and Nome, Alaska. Mainly, I got the idea to make a Balto website by many I have seen in the past. like, Balto's Treasure, BaltoSource...And many other great websites about our American Hero. I hope that my website Balto Mountain becomes a great success. and to all who have joined my website, please leave your comments about it on this topic only.

Thank You Balto Mountain Members,

Busy Webmaster

Flur
Back to top Go down
https://baltomountain.forumotion.com
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Balto mountain   Welcome to Balto Mountain Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 5:51 am

This website is great! I give it ten stars. I have made friends and have become a moderator. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.Baltochat-fan.fourmakers.com
Lily_12

PostSubject: Yeah!   Welcome to Balto Mountain Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 9:35 am

I agree with Firefoxwolf. This is a great site! cheers I go on here almost everyday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Balto Mountain   Welcome to Balto Mountain Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Balto Mountain
Page 1 of 1