Balto Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto Mountain

A Site For Balto fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Project: More Members On Balto Mountain

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flur
Webmaster
Webmaster
Flur

Project: More Members On Balto Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Project: More Members On Balto Mountain   Project: More Members On Balto Mountain Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 11:07 pm

I have noticed, over my years as a Balto lover, I have seen a lot of people forgetting all about Balto. They are told about him, then maybe 10 minutes, they forget all about it and don't think once about him until told again. So I think, that we should get more people to visit websites all about Balto.

Help: You all need to help me with this. I know some of you have heard this topic on BaltoSource. Steet makes a good point. I allow you to talk about my site anywhere you want, to get links to the site on other sites, and also to register the site in directories, or any other kind of sites. The more links there will be, the bigger the number of visitors there will be, especially if the links are on sites that are popular (but not necessarily Balto or animation related).

Advertise: I want some of you to Advertise about Balto Mountain on a couple of other sites that allow Advertisements. Such as Wolfhome. I know some of you can't afford to pay to advertise so you don't have to. Those of you who want to. I'd be very glad if you did so. Those of you who don't. Thank you for paying this topic any mind.

Start: To start, you can concentrate your efforts on animation or wolves related sites first. (so sites that have a little relation to Balto) Then, think of the sites you like going regularly.

Title : Balto Mountain
URL : http://www.baltomountain.forumotion.com/index.htm
Description :The online source for the Balto animated films (Universal Studios), covering all the news on the Balto films! Articles, Fan arts, Fan fics, Forums, Chats, Images...
Keywords : Balto, wolf, dog, fan, film, DVD, animation

This might help you with the Advertisments. Thank you all for participating. I am glad for those who chose to be part of this Project.

Thank You,

Flur, Your Webmaster
Back to top Go down
https://baltomountain.forumotion.com

Project: More Members On Balto Mountain
Page 1 of 1