Balto Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto Mountain

A Site For Balto fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wolf movie RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

Wolf movie RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf movie RP   Wolf movie RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:43 pm

well I wanted to know how things are going and to tell you I miss you I have not seen you in awhile so I was not sure I would again But I am happy to see you jnus said
Back to top Go down
http://www.Baltochat-fan.fourmakers.com
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Wolf movie RP   Wolf movie RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 1:36 am

Well yes I'm happy to see you too. Although I've been watching over you for the past 3 years. Razz" Luna said.

Silver walked passed Jack with an evil eye. "How could you....." she whispered.

OCC: And guys, make sure you read the character ref sheets on Pg.1 so that you know thier personalittyy. Wink
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: Wolf movie RP   Wolf movie RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 2:16 am

Oh i know its just I have been stuck on what to do and want to raise a good pack is all
Back to top Go down
Lily_12

PostSubject: Re: Wolf movie RP   Wolf movie RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 8:03 am

Silver>>>>>OCC: See, I was reading Janus' ref sheet, & it said he had a special relationship with Luna........well, I thought I was reading Jack's. XD Sorry......
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Wolf movie RP   Wolf movie RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 8:09 am

OCC: Yeah, it's special becase sh'e his fost mom. Wink
OK!! now as we got everything all figured out, let's Roleplay!!
Back to top Go down
Lily_12

PostSubject: Re: Wolf movie RP   Wolf movie RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 8:15 am

OCC: Okies! Laughing Razz

Lizzie slowly walked over to Silver, Indigo & Bernard right behind her. "Wow! Is that Luna?" she asked, amazed to see the goddess. She smiled warmly, looking at her shining white fur. "I wish I was a-" Lizzie stopped herself, realizing she couldn't be a goddess & Alpha at the same time. "Well, she's pretty...." she replied with wide eyes.

Jack slowly sat by Lizzie. "That is the only thing I can ever agree with you on....." he replied, slightly smling.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Wolf movie RP   Wolf movie RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 8:17 am

Whhile Luna and Janus chatted, Silver walked to the pups and told Lizzie that it was Luna, and that lizzie have never seen Luna before, so that was new. So were the pups.
Back to top Go down
Lily_12

PostSubject: Re: Wolf movie RP   Wolf movie RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 8:22 am

"WOW! I've always heard stories about her........but never seen her in person......" Lizzie suddenly stopped, looking uncomfortable. She had never bragged about anyone but herself really. It felt nice though. "Heh........I wish I could be as important as her one day....." she continued.

Psh........yeah right.....Jack thought. He smiled slightly though, and nodded. Having Luna present made him feel happy, so he tried to act like it.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Wolf movie RP   Wolf movie RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 8:24 am

"As soon as you die, Lizzie, I bet you can stand by her side." Silver said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Lily_12

PostSubject: Re: Wolf movie RP   Wolf movie RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 8:28 am

Jack laughed slightly, looking down at Lizzie's face.

Lizzie gave Silver a crooked look. "Die?" she asked bewildered & unsure.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Wolf movie RP   Wolf movie RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 8:32 am

"Every living thing dies everntually. Me. Jack. Mom. Dad. Shadow. Indy. Bernie. Even the humans. Even plants. And even you." Silver tehn glared at Jack. "Oh you'll see." She stood up for the proud Lizzie.
Back to top Go down
Lily_12

PostSubject: Re: Wolf movie RP   Wolf movie RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 8:35 am

Jack just smiled and shrugged at Silver.

Lizzie looked down worried, but decided to forget about death. "Oh....ok..." she said quietly. "Well, as long as Jack dies first..." she said with a smile.

Jack glared at Lizzie from above, but shook his head, smling innocently at Silver.

"C.....c...can I talk......I mean, to Luna?" she asked with a wide hopeful expression.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Wolf movie RP   Wolf movie RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 8:37 am

"After she's done talking to Janus, sure." Silver smiled.
Back to top Go down
Lily_12

PostSubject: Re: Wolf movie RP   Wolf movie RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 8:43 am

Lizzie gasped and she felt like she was floating on air. Suddenly, Lizzie felt herself in a dream. (day dream....lolz)

Luna walked over to Lizzie with a wide smile. "Wow! You're a beautiful cub! I pick you to become my goddess friend." Suddenly, Lizzie turned into a shining wolf, just like Luna. Her fur shone brightly and her eyes sparkled. "Why, thank you, Luna...."

Lizzie sighed happily, her mind in her own world. "Why thank you...." she said aloud.

"What?" Jack asked looking at her oddly.

"Huh? Nothing....mind your own business Jack!" she exclaimed, angry to be awaken from her day dream.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Wolf movie RP   Wolf movie RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:47 am

OCC: Let's continue this in BV.
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: Wolf movie RP   Wolf movie RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:56 am

alright Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolf movie RP   Wolf movie RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wolf movie RP
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5