Balto Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto Mountain

A Site For Balto fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wolf movie RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lily_12

Wolf movie RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf movie RP   Wolf movie RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 3:09 pm

OCC: Lol, Silver, you sure are using the word, "Perturbed" in all your roleplaying. Laughing

Jack continued running, not wanting anyone to know. He wasn't sure who it was, really..........just someone....something special he wanted to his own. He continued running untl he was sure no one else was nearby. Jack then came to a pond. He looked around. "Hello?" he called. With no response, Jack let out a quiet howl. He looked around......nothing. Jack sighed and then looked into the pond. The water shook with the wind. He saw his shaggy, old reflection. Jack tried to fix his matted fur with his paw, only making it worse. He sighed, but then opened his eyes more. Two reflections stood in the water. Jack smiled and turned around, only to see Anui. "Hey, I was looking for you." he replied with a smile. Jack looked at Anui's shining white fur. He sighed happily.

Anui spoke softly, in a way that Jack loved to hear. "Hello, Jack. What brings you here?"

Jack shrugged his shoulders. "Oh, I don't know..............just lonely."
Yeah right he thought. With the cubs and all the wolves, there was never any personal space. Jack looked into the water again. "You know, you're the luckiest wolf.......um.........I mean creature.............in the world. You have.......have......about everything. You can do anything, you can see everything....you're a beautiful thing." Jack laughed. "Then there's the great Alpha's and many other wolves................then there's me." He sighed.

Anui nodded her head sympathetically. "Jack, it's not the wolf on the outside, it's the wolf on the inside.............the heart on the inside."

Jack felt weird then. He had heard that many times before, but hearing it from Anui was different. He felt like it had meaning. He smiled. "Um...thanks."
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Wolf movie RP   Wolf movie RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 5:49 am

Silver ran after Jack and saw Anui. "Who are you???" silver said fur poofed up, bristling.
Back to top Go down
Lily_12

PostSubject: Re: Wolf movie RP   Wolf movie RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 3:58 am

Jack sighed and put his paws over his head. "Silver........" he moaned.

Anui overlooked Silver and turned to Jack. "A friend of yours?"

Jack nodded his head. "Anui, this is Silver. Silver this is Anui. She's........not really real as you can tell..........I mean......a real wolf...........well.......basically she's a spirit." Jack said, still in his bummed out voice.

Anui smiled. "Hello, Silver............Jack, I think it's nice to see someone who'd follow you because they care."

Jack just nodded and forced out a smile at Silver. "Thanks...." he said, not really wanting to.
Back to top Go down
Lily_12

PostSubject: Re: Wolf movie RP   Wolf movie RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 4:00 am

OCC: Silver, I just noticed her name is Luna, not Anui. Laughing Sorry......
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Wolf movie RP   Wolf movie RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 5:35 am

OCC: and Jack dosen't really have a relashonship with Luna, just to tell you. And Luna knows every animal, and thier name. Wink

"Oh my! Luna!! I'm so sorry!" Silver laughed at herself for such a crazy thing. "What brings you on earth? The God's rules are to stay away from moratals as much as possible. But I know you want to save wolfkind, but still what brings you here????" Silver asked, confused.

Last edited by Teh silver wolffer on Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: Wolf movie RP   Wolf movie RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 6:20 am

janus walked up and saw a shimmery image he asked who she was? He walked to silver and asked her is this the spirit of our pack?
Back to top Go down
http://www.Baltochat-fan.fourmakers.com
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Wolf movie RP   Wolf movie RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 8:23 am

"It's LUNA!! The ageless goddess of the mon! she adopted you when you were abondoned, remeber?!?!" silver yelled.
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: Wolf movie RP   Wolf movie RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 7:30 pm

Oh wow I forgot it has been a while How are you He asked Luna?
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Wolf movie RP   Wolf movie RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:14 am

"Oh no! Father! You're forgeting!! Razz" Silver teased. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: Wolf movie RP   Wolf movie RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 2:29 am

Hey janus laughed. I have missed you luna he said It has been a long time since I have seen you which explains why I forgot
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Wolf movie RP   Wolf movie RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:07 am

"Two FULL years." Silver said solowly.
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: Wolf movie RP   Wolf movie RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 7:58 pm

yes it has been too long years where have you been all this time Luna? Janus asked.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Wolf movie RP   Wolf movie RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 12:06 am

"ummm, father.... the moon? Remember!!!" Silver yelled worried. Why can't his father remember his foster-mother and where she lived??
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: Wolf movie RP   Wolf movie RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 2:37 am

Ok not to sound cofused but I think I missed something here can anyone explain what janus should say becasue I am confused confused
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Wolf movie RP   Wolf movie RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 3:12 am

Read Luna's ref sheet. that should help.
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: Wolf movie RP   Wolf movie RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 4:51 am

ok got it

Janus looked at his foster moms eyes then it came to him. he remembered everything. How is the moon he asked i think about what happened all the time
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Wolf movie RP   Wolf movie RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 6:05 am

"And what's with the meeting with just Jack and not the council or the whole pack?"
Shadow overheard everything and aproched Luna. "Hello, Luna goddess." Shadow lowered his head.
Back to top Go down
Lily_12

PostSubject: Re: Wolf movie RP   Wolf movie RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 10:49 am

OCC: Sorry Silver........... Razz

Luna smiled at everyone. "Silver, may I speak to you in private?" Luna waited for everyone else to move away, then she turned to Silver. "Jack has been coming to me to speak about his problems." she replied, explaining why she has only been seeing Jack. "He has much to work on, and much to tell you. So I have been working on him, helping him to see the right path to take. He begs me to keep all this all secret. So I'd appreciate it if you kept this to ourselves." Luna replied.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Wolf movie RP   Wolf movie RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 2:36 am

"But you're a GODDESS! You CAN"T keep secrets! And what are we doing to him that makes him come vent to you? He's omega, remeber? He's been like this all his life! And when and how long did this go on for?" Silver cried at how Luna is behaving.
Back to top Go down
Lily_12

PostSubject: Re: Wolf movie RP   Wolf movie RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 5:24 am

OCC: Sorry Silver, I got myself in a mess. XD

Luna sighed. "Well, sometimes, Silver.........a goddess has to make a few changes to fulfill a wolf's need. They aren't permanent changes, just temporary." she explained. "Now, about Jack.............." she paused a while, making sure Silver was paying attention.
Back to top Go down
Firefoxwolffie

Firefoxwolffie

PostSubject: Re: Wolf movie RP   Wolf movie RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 5:40 am

Meanwhile Janus was hoping that soon he could talk to his foster mom It had been a while and he wanted to catch up
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Wolf movie RP   Wolf movie RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 8:09 am

"What?" Silver said, looking away, hiding her tears. "What is wrong with you??? You have to help ALL wolves (and animals of the night), and not just one, what can you do about his problems, anayway??"
Back to top Go down
Lily_12

PostSubject: Re: Wolf movie RP   Wolf movie RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 6:58 am

OCC: Silver.....um...if it's not too much to ask.... Embarassed ...could you play Luna for me? I have no idea what I'm doing.....sorry...... pale
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Wolf movie RP   Wolf movie RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:44 am

OCC: sure. Smile

Silver then told Janus to talk to his foster mom.
Luna looked over at Janus. "Is there anything you need? Son?"
Back to top Go down
Lily_12

PostSubject: Re: Wolf movie RP   Wolf movie RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:28 am

OCC: cheers Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much! Razz *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolf movie RP   Wolf movie RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wolf movie RP
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next